Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Wendigee
Jul 19, 2004

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Wendigee
Jul 19, 2004

Chem trails
http://imgur.com/gallery/4rXg7tP

Wendigee
Jul 19, 2004

hard pass... just stop judging me for being white.

Wendigee
Jul 19, 2004

You forgot to light the candle in your gender lantern

Wendigee
Jul 19, 2004

I feel like it would be intolerable because of how slimey it would get.

[edit] like living in a 60 degree pot of water with chopped up okra. It's gonna be slimey! TM

Wendigee
Jul 19, 2004

onesixtwo posted:

Thank you, that is much better!

What the gently caress?!

What the gently caress?

What the gently caress?!

Wendigee
Jul 19, 2004

Nothing more blessed than a bunch of dudes in a room with no shoes on

Wendigee
Jul 19, 2004

IncredibleIgloo posted:

That seems like a lot of weed. Is Billy Ray Cyrus now a grower/producer in a legal state or some such? For some reason he never struck me as the type.

Yeah he's starting a business if I recall correctly

Wendigee
Jul 19, 2004

Y'all just paying from Reddit fukk

Wendigee
Jul 19, 2004

who got a cat in my dog?!

who got a dog in my cat?!

and thus catterbutter and jelly were created

Wendigee
Jul 19, 2004

Syncopated posted:

Don't think so.

was that in the San Diego Museum of Contemporary Art like 2 years ago? I swore i saw it before but...

Wendigee
Jul 19, 2004

Rolo posted:

Pesci is into jazz? Is he good?

good and jazz don't really go together right?

EDIT:

holy moly:

Wendigee
Jul 19, 2004

the cursed thread is that away ===>

Wendigee
Jul 19, 2004

Shallow and pedantic.

Wendigee
Jul 19, 2004

This went from blessed pics to horrible music. Pretty sure your going deaf has a thread for sharing your weird hipster music

Wendigee
Jul 19, 2004

Whatev posted:

A simple method to turn your chickens into depraved cock sluts

Cursed

Wendigee
Jul 19, 2004

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=no42Jy3tUZQ

Wendigee
Jul 19, 2004

OMFG FURRY posted:

chocolate is slightly acidic and would break the LSD molecule down, but psilocybin would be fine

Is that why they call it... :grin: acid?

Wendigee
Jul 19, 2004

We had a pond with just cheap goldfish bought at a bait shop. They got drat big and despite giving them plenty of cover a loving blue heron landing every night for a week and cleaned it out lol that hosed kept coming back to check it.

Wendigee
Jul 19, 2004

Snakes are Goons! We are all snakes!

Wendigee
Jul 19, 2004

Microbes dad! 🤩🤩

Wendigee
Jul 19, 2004

I saw fireflies this evening on the trees edging my mixed race middle class suburban housing complex literally smack dab in the middle of the United States. Same as the Last 30 years thats I can recall as a human.

Who is saying fireflies don't exist anymore?

They are still yellow-green/green-yellow/neon green and you can still squish them and spread their glowy blood whenever you want.

Wendigee fucked around with this message at 08:36 on Jun 22, 2020

Wendigee
Jul 19, 2004

Oscar Wild posted:

Apparently horney is #blessed

the problem is that ended way too soon so we don't know if its good or bad but its probably bad and tik tok probably means choir boys or something

Wendigee
Jul 19, 2004

nomad2020 posted:

I had a friend visit who had never heard of fireflies, she thought she was having a stroke.

she just coughed too hard from that good stuff and got a bit light headed, got some phospenese in the ol' eyeballs

Wendigee
Jul 19, 2004

cross post because this is blessed as gently caress... what a good momma and a cute possum :3:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=USg_QsCfNmk

Wendigee
Jul 19, 2004

that could be a cat-astrophe!

Wendigee
Jul 19, 2004

Cocaine Bear posted:

What an interesting topic. Let's talk about it for pages and pages. Surely some novel and interesting opinions will arise.

Wendigee
Jul 19, 2004

:chloe:

Wendigee
Jul 19, 2004

we doubling down naem? I love you but i question you music videos as you should question this one.

Appetizer:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mRlH8UcpXkE&t=76s

Entree:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LC9qgBNQ2kM&t=50s

Wendigee fucked around with this message at 08:03 on Jul 19, 2020

Wendigee
Jul 19, 2004

LifeSunDeath posted:

I have one too, it's super handy. Don't try and kill wasps with it though, they're tough as nails.

COUNTER POINT

these kill the gently caress out of wasps.... wait till they land, make sure the salt is loaded... get it about 2 inches from them and pull.

It shreds the wings they fall down. One or two more point bank blasts absolutely destroys them.

Yeah if you're trying to hit poo poo in the air you'll be lucky to kill anything but i've killed so many wasps without a single sting... they even have a new one that is more powerful that i've be wanting but refused to buy because the price is stupid for a plastic gun that shoots salt.

don't be a pussy get that barrel right up near them. They. Will. Die.

Wendigee
Jul 19, 2004

BOOTY-ADE posted:

Well yeah, that's like lobbing a softball at a rhino...you're just gonna piss it off

nope... just get up point blank.

wait for them to land. fucks up right up.

Wendigee
Jul 19, 2004

all my wasps get up in the corner corner, like where 3 wall meet. you are gonna have trouble hitting them with a slipper and theres always more on than one... you have to kill the nest eventually, the salt gun is just to thin out the soldier assholes so you don't have to go and use poison.

Wendigee
Jul 19, 2004

Lol gave him my amazon prime sub 😁

Wendigee
Jul 19, 2004

Is it making that horrible squeak?

I'd say that this is much better hummingbird video

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Biagyb7AcK8

Wendigee fucked around with this message at 04:09 on Aug 17, 2020

Wendigee
Jul 19, 2004

Moon Slayer posted:

Yes, you would not believe how much they eat, too.

(In case you weren't being entirely facetious: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Baltimore_oriole?wprov=sfla1 )

those oriels are super pretty though... you didn't need to turn them into grape jam junkies you monster lol

[edit] also just get a butterfly net and talk to Pick on our very own forums. She will taxidermy them for you and you can split the profit!

Wendigee
Jul 19, 2004

this is almost as bad as the scotch derail in the schad thread

Wendigee
Jul 19, 2004

im so blessed i can watch 7 hours of a train moving

Wendigee
Jul 19, 2004

cancer solidarity?

Wendigee
Jul 19, 2004

thats as good kitty :3: