Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

mystes
May 31, 2006

Captain Hygiene posted:

:stare: What manner of adorable deviltry is this
It's more like pearanormal activity

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

mystes
May 31, 2006

I hope you can maintain a good relationship with Peer and not have it go pear shaped. Maybe someday you will even become a pearent.

mystes
May 31, 2006

minato posted:

I want a pear to beer with! That looks like a Jellycat and they've retired the design, noooo https://www.jellycat.com/eu/amuseable-pear-a2pr/
It believe it was this: https://www.aliexpress.us/item/3256802661133087.html

mystes
May 31, 2006

🤔

mystes
May 31, 2006

incredible

mystes
May 31, 2006

mystes
May 31, 2006

Hyperlynx posted:

This feels extremely like Obvious Plant.
Obvious Plant's sibling, Obvious Insect

mystes
May 31, 2006

ThisIsJohnWayne posted:

While dealing with the demise of Lance Reddick this friday I spent a strange 25 minutes with Bobby Fingers, as is per usual with Bobby Fingers.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QHi479xN_po
these keep getting crazier, wow

mystes
May 31, 2006

legend of the eagle booping heroes

mystes
May 31, 2006

they should post the whole presentation imo

mystes
May 31, 2006

The derpy fox

mystes
May 31, 2006

Bloody Hedgehog posted:

If you look up a picture of a camels throat, they have these keratinized nodules of flesh that are there to help them eat stuff like cactus. The nodules help orient the needles vertically so they go down the throat easier plus they help partially macerate the needles as they go down.
Neat

mystes
May 31, 2006

St_Ides posted:

I can't say I've ever had that feeling
it was a pun in response to people discussing euphorbia

mystes
May 31, 2006

It's not lop eared though

mystes
May 31, 2006

Clearly the pro move is to somehow buy your own debt for pennies on the dollar

mystes
May 31, 2006

I love this

I can't wait for the future when we're all pigs zooming around in pneumatic tubes

mystes
May 31, 2006

They're selling stickers of that and I think I'm going to buy one for my laptop

mystes
May 31, 2006

Whooping Crabs posted:

this is called "enhydro" and you can find piece of quartz and agates with this, but it's rare
almost as blessed as enhydra

mystes
May 31, 2006

Snowglobe of Doom posted:

Crossposting because I think this also belongs here: earlier this year a JK Rowling fan made headlines by winning a Guinness world record by running a half marathon dressed as a witch in the not-very-impressive time of 1hr 55min. A few days ago a trans ally beat that by 12 minutes

https://www.instagram.com/p/CrENEh_LGx-/?hl=en

She'd earlier held a successful GoFundMe fundraiser to raise the money for a priority Guinness application and priority evidence review, with an extra $1,000 raised which was donated to the Trevor Project
JK Rowling sucks but I'm having serious trouble caring about the half marathon dressed as a witch record

mystes
May 31, 2006

BrigadierSensible posted:

A quick note that I respect the fact that this cat has 1)a surname, 2)a pun name, but most importantly 3)a pun name based on something other than it is a cat.
Indiana bones was the dog

mystes
May 31, 2006

It took me a minute to make sense of the mallard in the negative space so I was wondering why there was a small gerbil in the middle of the swan

mystes
May 31, 2006

aww :3:

mystes
May 31, 2006

Once they realize they can pet each other they won't even need humans

mystes
May 31, 2006

Carthag Tuek posted:

i recoiled reflexively when the first ducks hit the screen, but then that runt came in and make me recoil again wtf
got to watch the recoil from that gosling gun

mystes
May 31, 2006

Reiche posted:

I did this way back in the 90s when I was in gymnastics. It’s exactly as much as it looks!
how much does it look?

mystes
May 31, 2006

Paladinus posted:

They probably gave him a puppy made of cake last time.
The "is it a cake" videos are getting out of hand once the cakes start moving around and barking

mystes
May 31, 2006

They might be trying to tweak the youtube algorithm to be more like the TikTok algorithm. TikTok seems to be much better at picking up content from random people and then signal boosting it if it does well, so it's easy for random people to go viral, whereas I think YouTube has normally just tended to suggest videos from extremely popular channels.

I think i started noticing that I was occasionally getting videos with very few views a few months ago, although I guess it's possible that it was always doing it and I just never noticed.

mystes
May 31, 2006

they're cute though

mystes
May 31, 2006

I feel like all cats are fundamentally the same and the only reason housecats are docile is because they know they wouldn't win in a fight against a human

mystes
May 31, 2006

I wouldn't have thought it would even be possible to take a group photo of a bunch of dogs like that with nobody holding them

mystes
May 31, 2006

Are these unpuffed pufferfish (meaning that they're chill and relaxed)?

mystes
May 31, 2006

It took me a minute to figure this out

Makes me feel kind of bad for the firefly though

mystes
May 31, 2006

Cthulu Carl posted:

First one, then t'other
inside you there are two dogs (pictured)

mystes
May 31, 2006

Zero One posted:

Please do not wring your noodle.
I think that was a joke and the video cut to a cloth or something but it still alarmed me the first time i watched it

mystes
May 31, 2006

You should do this every 5000 miles

mystes
May 31, 2006

I'm not sure you're supposed to keep the big ones as pets

mystes
May 31, 2006

I love this

mystes
May 31, 2006

I guess they really had to say something

mystes
May 31, 2006

Milo and POTUS posted:

I generally disagree with people who want to domesticate wild animals but drat even I got my exceptions
with that attitude we wouldn't have any domesticated animals

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

mystes
May 31, 2006

zone posted:

Possum bus
that's nothing; wait until you see a mama wolf spider