Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

fordan
Mar 9, 2009

Clue: Zero

Fellis posted:

I don’t actually mean it, just finishing the @dril reference that was setup :mad:

Disappointed priest is disappointed in you.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

fordan
Mar 9, 2009

Not emptyquoting.

(Although I might be convinced to show up to watch. Still, this is bar game time you're taking away from.)

fordan
Mar 9, 2009

Nemesis Of Moles posted:

My Dungeons Dragons Drive-ins Diners and Dives game got in
https://www.gencon.com/events/128179
It's gonna be a blast, and it's basically designed for the yearly high-death revolving cast Goon Game we do

Gen Con catalog posted:

Special Category: Gen Con found this event interesting. You might too.

fordan
Mar 9, 2009

Nemesis Of Moles posted:

Be warned that, at least last year, if you have any overlap on events the system throws a shitfit and cancels your "chance" to get the tickets till you fix it and resubmit.

Isn’t that the entire reason you put a numerical order to the wishlist: so you can put conflicting events on it and it’ll only book the first one it finds in order with tickets available?

fordan
Mar 9, 2009

Amtrak also does Chicago to Indy for $22 but it's like 6pm-midnight. $53 to catch a train from Milwaukee and connect in Chicago.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

fordan
Mar 9, 2009

Looks like the expansion is sold out.