Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

ROCK THE HOUSE M.D.
Oct 9, 2003

I've got a case of malt liquor stashed in the trunk, Mr. Marvin Gaye on the CD. We are gonna get all the way down.

Soundtrack owns bones.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

ROCK THE HOUSE M.D.
Oct 9, 2003

I've got a case of malt liquor stashed in the trunk, Mr. Marvin Gaye on the CD. We are gonna get all the way down.

Chapter 5 is gigantic. I dunno where i'm supposed to be going but I'm enjoying exploring.

ROCK THE HOUSE M.D.
Oct 9, 2003

I think I'm stuck in Chapter 5.

I can't go back the way I came, and I can't get up this room, the dashing platform doesn't get me high enough. help?

ROCK THE HOUSE M.D.
Oct 9, 2003

Regy Rusty posted:

Dash straight down and jump when it's at the apex. It'll fling you like crazy. It's a technique you'll need a lot in this area.

Thank you, I thought I was trying that, but I wasn't getting it right. I've got it now.

ROCK THE HOUSE M.D.
Oct 9, 2003

AAAAAAAAAND my game just crashed and I lost all my progress on this level. COOL!

ROCK THE HOUSE M.D.
Oct 9, 2003

game is hard. game is good.

ROCK THE HOUSE M.D.
Oct 9, 2003

Chapter 7 is kicking my butt. The sections are so long. I'm almost at the end though I think. The signs are counting down and I only have 4 left.

edit: and just like that I finished the game apparently. Woot. time to go back and find all the strawberrys and poo poo.

ROCK THE HOUSE M.D. fucked around with this message at 22:32 on Jan 28, 2018

ROCK THE HOUSE M.D.
Oct 9, 2003

SeXReX posted:

You're almost there my brother, the view from the top is brilliant!

you caught me as I was editing, just made it to the top!

ROCK THE HOUSE M.D.
Oct 9, 2003

SeXReX posted:

yeah I really hope the composer finds one of those indie game record labels that is interested in pressing copies, although it being on cassette would probably make for better lore

It's on spotify.

ROCK THE HOUSE M.D.
Oct 9, 2003

I loving hate the clouds in this game.

ROCK THE HOUSE M.D.
Oct 9, 2003

I think I found my new ringtone.

Track 3, the part that starts at 5:52 in:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2FUx1WkzxG4&t=352s

This soundtrack is so loving dope.

ROCK THE HOUSE M.D.
Oct 9, 2003

gently caress this soundtrack is amazing. The drums on Scattered and Lost are killer.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0etenwnI1wo

ROCK THE HOUSE M.D.
Oct 9, 2003

I can't even do the bsides. I suck at them. I finished 1-B but stuck in 2B and 3B.

ROCK THE HOUSE M.D.
Oct 9, 2003

Oh man, the Chapter 2 blue heart is fun.

ROCK THE HOUSE M.D.
Oct 9, 2003

kidcoelacanth posted:

It's on Bandcamp for purchase, and also it's on Spotify.

https://radicaldreamland.bandcamp.com/album/celeste-original-soundtrack

https://radicaldreamland.bandcamp.com/album/celeste-b-sides

ROCK THE HOUSE M.D.
Oct 9, 2003

DESSELB#

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

ROCK THE HOUSE M.D.
Oct 9, 2003

loving mirror dimension man. DESSELB#