Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
echinopsis
Apr 13, 2004

by Fluffdaddy
slaves built them coz insane kings had delusions it’s nothing complex just the human condition turned into big stones

actually what about a massive cock and balls that can be seen from the ISS without enhancement

that would bring joy to our hearts

lol a giant “send nudes”

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Bored Online
May 25, 2009

We don't need Rome telling us what to do.
fear of a dick planet

Michael Transactions
Nov 11, 2013

Thanks for sending me a baby bottle instead of a beer bottle Jeff. YOu loving idiot

Agile Vector
May 21, 2007

scrum bored

echinopsis posted:

slaves built them coz insane kings had delusions it’s nothing complex just the human condition turned into big stones

actually what about a massive cock and balls that can be seen from the ISS without enhancement

that would bring joy to our hearts

lol a giant “send nudes”

spin the globe 180 and check out the sweet schlong we got on na:

thats flaccid

President Beep
Apr 30, 2009

i have to have a car because otherwise i cant drive around the country solving mysteries while being doggedly pursued by federal marshals for a crime i did not commit (9/11)
please dont post my dickpics, op.

FamDav
Mar 29, 2008
this thread got pretty weird pretty fast

echinopsis
Apr 13, 2004

by Fluffdaddy
:smugmrgw::grin::smug::grin::smugmrgw:

FamDav
Mar 29, 2008
why is this the Illuminati thread

President Beep
Apr 30, 2009

i have to have a car because otherwise i cant drive around the country solving mysteries while being doggedly pursued by federal marshals for a crime i did not commit (9/11)

FamDav posted:

We don't know what you're talking about. :geno:

Ellie Crabcakes
Feb 1, 2008

Stop emailing my boyfriend Gay Crungus

President Beep posted:

please dont post my dickpics, op.
yeah, don't show us beep's swampy meth-ulcered dilz please

Schadenboner
Aug 15, 2011

by Shine

Peeny Cheez posted:

President Beep
Apr 30, 2009

don't forget vermin-infested!

Ellie Crabcakes
Feb 1, 2008

Stop emailing my boyfriend Gay Crungus

wash your dick beepy

Gazpacho
Jun 18, 2004

by Fluffdaddy
Slippery Tilde

FamDav posted:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=X6xKVeVrMNI

Gazpacho
Jun 18, 2004

by Fluffdaddy
Slippery Tilde
amazon is a pawn of satan

poty
Jun 21, 2008

虹はどこで終わるのですか? あなたの魂の中で、または地平線で?

Peeny Cheez posted:

while we re at it please change your avatar it reminds me of skin cancer

President Beep
Apr 30, 2009

Gazpacho posted:

amazon is a pawn of satan

um, that would be a good thing?

President Beep
Apr 30, 2009

poty posted:

while we re at it please change your avatar it reminds me of skin cancer

that's weird.

30 TO 50 FERAL HOG
Mar 2, 2005

hey it took them three extra days but my amzn package actually arrived this time and they took a picture lmao

obstipator
Nov 8, 2009

by FactsAreUseless

NEED MORE MILK posted:

hey it took them three extra days but my amzn package actually arrived this time and they took a picture lmao

complain before it arrives (at 1-2 days late) that you didn’t receive it when u needed it. its very important to say that you needed it on the day it was supposed to arrive. when i do that, they refund my money and let me keep it when it arrives

Chumbawumba4ever97
Dec 31, 2000

by Fluffdaddy

NEED MORE MILK posted:

I just got a picture from amazon too lol

they must have started this yesterday. not a bad idea to help with people lying about stolen packages and such

emoji
Jun 4, 2004

Uncle at Nintendo posted:

I just got a picture from amazon too lol

they must have started this yesterday. not a bad idea to help with people lying about stolen packages and such

How does taking a picture when it's delivered prove it wasn't stolen? All packages have to be delivered before they're stolen.

Chumbawumba4ever97
Dec 31, 2000

by Fluffdaddy

emoji posted:

How does taking a picture when it's delivered prove it wasn't stolen? All packages have to be delivered before they're stolen.

it doesn't, but it might make people less likely to try it when there's a picture of it left there

ClassActionFursuit
Mar 15, 2006

Uncle at Nintendo posted:

it doesn't, but it might make people less likely to try it when there's a picture of it left there

how

walk me through the logic here and remember to start with idea that youre a person who is willing to steal a package in front of someones home

Agile Vector
May 21, 2007

scrum bored

the market of the beast

prisoner of waffles
May 8, 2007

Ah! well a-day! what evil looks
Had I from old and young!
Instead of the cross, the fishmech
About my neck was hung.

LastInLine posted:

how

walk me through the logic here and remember to start with idea that youre a person who is willing to steal a package in front of someones home

It also wouldn't stop the delivery person from stealing it after snapping the picture or prevent the person who ordered it from falsely claiming that it was stolen.

It _DOES_ potentially force the delivery person to take the packages out and put them somewhere that looks like a/the delivery address before they snap a picture, which is a PITA if the delivery person wanted to steal it with a minimum of effort

ClassActionFursuit
Mar 15, 2006

prisoner of waffles posted:

It also wouldn't stop the delivery person from stealing it after snapping the picture or prevent the person who ordered it from falsely claiming that it was stolen.

It _DOES_ potentially force the delivery person to take the packages out and put them somewhere that looks like a/the delivery address before they snap a picture, which is a PITA if the delivery person wanted to steal it with a minimum of effort

im guessing the photo at least serves as a good way to get a geotag at the delivery address at a specific time but i dont see how its better than just scanning the barcode

Coffee Jones
Jul 4, 2004

16 bit? Back when we was kids we only got a single bit on Christmas, as a treat
And we had to share it!
came across a dude from college and his purple badge the other day. AWS since the beginning

I can only assume that he sees blood dripping from the walls and gremlins dancing just outside of his peripheral vision

Jonny 290
May 5, 2005

[ASK] me about OS/2 Warp
if u dont want an item stolen, have it shipped to the nearest fedex store or w/e. it's not tough. i do this for anything worth bucks

FMguru
Sep 10, 2003

peed on;
sexually

Jonny 290 posted:

if u dont want an item stolen, have it shipped to the nearest fedex store or w/e. it's not tough. i do this for anything worth bucks
amazon has those stupid lockers at 711s and whole foods and safeways for a reason

or just get a po box

The_Franz
Aug 8, 2003

FMguru posted:

amazon has those stupid lockers at 711s and whole foods and safeways for a reason

or just get a po box

fedex and dhl don't deliver to po boxes. i think ups does, but they charge extra and can't guarantee delivery times.

Blue Train
Jun 17, 2012

Closest locker to me is two hours away

Beast of Bourbon
Sep 25, 2013

Pillbug
i live in LA and the lockers for amazon closest to me are like 5 miles away and in the USC student center that requires a student ID to get in to so...why?

Arcteryx Anarchist
Sep 15, 2007

Fun Shoe
its almost like removing retail anchors and doing mail order everything is a horrible idea

flakeloaf
Feb 26, 2003

Still better than android clock

consumers distributing was boss af though

Shaggar
Apr 26, 2006
I haven't had anyone steal my packages yet.

President Beep
Apr 30, 2009

me neither. one of the benefits of living on a busy street in my case. lots of eyes. happens a lot further back in our neighborhood though, which is okay with me because that’s where the rich people live.

e: comparatively rich, not really rich.

Agile Vector
May 21, 2007

scrum bored

FMguru posted:

or just get a po box

i already have a po box

its where i put my posts

Blue Train
Jun 17, 2012

more like a poo box

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Notorious b.s.d.
Jan 25, 2003

by Reene

prisoner of waffles posted:

a simple signature already served both these purposes

it's not like ups/fedex/usps are stupid

• Locked thread