Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
President Beep
Apr 30, 2009

i have to have a car because otherwise i cant drive around the country solving mysteries while being doggedly pursued by federal marshals for a crime i did not commit (9/11)
more of a rio grande man, myself...

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

President Beep
Apr 30, 2009

i have to have a car because otherwise i cant drive around the country solving mysteries while being doggedly pursued by federal marshals for a crime i did not commit (9/11)

Gazpacho posted:

everyone who places 20 prime orders should get a "present" on their driveway

like what? free amazon basics lightning cable? gift card?

don’t leave me hangin’, op!

President Beep
Apr 30, 2009

alienware or bust for me.

President Beep
Apr 30, 2009

s video?

President Beep
Apr 30, 2009

TOOT BOOT posted:

I've definitely had a few problems with stuff taking 3 days instead of 2. It just says 'Arriving today' up until midnight even if the detailed status shows it never left the airport

if you contact them and complain, you’ll often get one free month of prime, for more of that great service!!

President Beep
Apr 30, 2009

that’s a pro strat. will remember.

President Beep
Apr 30, 2009

lol. it took me a second to realize that “Jeff the Vomit Guy” wasn’t referring to bezos.

President Beep
Apr 30, 2009

the wonders he creates are jobs!!!!!!!

President Beep
Apr 30, 2009

George posted:

if i saw jeffy irl id probably spit at him but im guessing he rides helicopters around town to avoid facing the city he hosed apart

nah, he just drives his old POS accord, but he takes the long way around.

President Beep
Apr 30, 2009

I think it’s a reading lamp, op.

President Beep
Apr 30, 2009

echinopsis posted:

lol i’m sure there is some state in the US willing to exempt amazon from health and safety regulations

texas has you covered.

President Beep
Apr 30, 2009

the clue’s hidden in plain sight.

:ms:

President Beep
Apr 30, 2009

yup. you can see the tops of the whites of his eyes. a few different life choices and jeff there would’ve been known as the seattle strangler or some poo poo.

President Beep
Apr 30, 2009

echinopsis posted:

this poo poo sucks

make something that will last for THOUSANDS of years

that’s what the little air cushion thingies they put in their packaging is for.

President Beep
Apr 30, 2009

im the space phallus on his jacket

President Beep
Apr 30, 2009

Gazpacho posted:

ok hes def projecting

notice the bald head as well.
:thunk:

President Beep
Apr 30, 2009

Rex-Goliath posted:

that's a penis

President Beep
Apr 30, 2009

spb posted:

Jeff Bozo more like

i was enjoying this thread, but as usual some goon has to take things too far by saying something totally over the line.

President Beep
Apr 30, 2009

my stuff always comes via either ups or usps.

President Beep
Apr 30, 2009

qirex posted:

some of these don't even have a website

had this post been longer, I would’ve stopped reading there.

President Beep
Apr 30, 2009

from a layperson’s pov (ie, mine), aws seems to make a strange bedfellow with amazon’s more visible role as a retail outlet for physical products and digital content. does this seem kind of odd to anyone else?

did they already have the infrastructure and then think “gently caress it, let’s let folks rent these assets” or is there more intent behind this diversification?

President Beep
Apr 30, 2009

HAIL eSATA-n posted:

the pyramids are just where the Egyptians stored rocks grain

President Beep
Apr 30, 2009

Roosevelt posted:

introducing: Amazon Soylent

sounds more like an amazon basics thing to me, but w/e

President Beep
Apr 30, 2009

echinopsis posted:

i didn’t know about that clock but that’s not the pyramids is it. you can’t see it from space can ya?

basically if he isn’t building the pyramids II i am not interested and as far as i am concerned he can suck my cock lol

you stick to your guns, kid. you got moxie.

President Beep
Apr 30, 2009

Schadenboner posted:

He's full of spunk.

:mrgw:

President Beep
Apr 30, 2009

please dont post my dickpics, op.

President Beep
Apr 30, 2009

FamDav posted:

why is this the Illuminati thread

We don't know what you're talking about. :geno:

President Beep
Apr 30, 2009

don't forget vermin-infested!

President Beep
Apr 30, 2009

Gazpacho posted:

amazon is a pawn of satan

um, that would be a good thing?

President Beep
Apr 30, 2009

poty posted:

while we re at it please change your avatar it reminds me of skin cancer

that's weird.

President Beep
Apr 30, 2009

me neither. one of the benefits of living on a busy street in my case. lots of eyes. happens a lot further back in our neighborhood though, which is okay with me because that’s where the rich people live.

e: comparatively rich, not really rich.

President Beep
Apr 30, 2009

more like amazon crime

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

President Beep
Apr 30, 2009

flakeloaf posted:

so what stops me from writing a similar book with a similar title, adding it to the marketplace and skimming off the top of this scheme

nothing, as long as it doesn't violate the NAP!

• Locked thread