Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Blue Train
Jun 17, 2012

NeoHentaiMaster posted:

I don't remember what it was that gave me it, but I have the distinct of impression in my mind that the CEO of Amazon is in fact a psychopath with no self awareness what so ever.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Blue Train
Jun 17, 2012

release the spider army jeff

Blue Train
Jun 17, 2012

death to america

Blue Train
Jun 17, 2012

It is either ups usps or fedex here but for some reason the fedex guys just drive around in either an unmarked van or budget rental truck a lot of the time :shrug:

Blue Train
Jun 17, 2012

the egyptians used a sundial

Blue Train
Jun 17, 2012

qirex posted:

there’s a lot of crossover between the long now folks and singularity/life extension/transhumanist people and it’s all varying levels of rich nerds who think they’re going to be immortal

they all go to burning man too

I just threw up in my mouth a little

Blue Train
Jun 17, 2012

Fuzzy Mammal posted:

amazon-laying-off-corporate-employees-in-rare-cutback

that was what I was referring to earlier, btw. also this gem:

it's pretty unusual to see directors and vps out of a job...

an actual warranted layoff, strange

Blue Train
Jun 17, 2012

It's powerfully retarded because there are dead bodies in them and not grain tho?

Blue Train
Jun 17, 2012

Closest locker to me is two hours away

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Blue Train
Jun 17, 2012

more like a poo box

• Locked thread