Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
flakeloaf
Feb 26, 2003

Still better than android clock

NEED MORE MILK posted:

I’d happily opt out of their carrier if they would allow it

a guy without time to take a poo poo in the bathroom probably doesn't feel too bad about throwing the wrong box at my house, signing some other guy's name and then photographing it from a moving car on his way out of the neighbourhood

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

flakeloaf
Feb 26, 2003

buying fuel to go to the store and delivering your own purchases

that's wakkie nu nu

flakeloaf
Feb 26, 2003

Jonny 290 posted:

all that effort and they didnt even mark it USDA Amazon Prime

flakeloaf
Feb 26, 2003

Cybernetic Vermin posted:

are you being subtle or did you miss bezos being most of the money behind the 10,000 year clock, a clock designed and built to keep time for 10,000 years without being affected by what happens to humanity around it (notably meaning that it can't be deep technology or very valuable materials). http://longnow.org/clock/

i also am a bit persuaded that the pyramids were a good thing, the egyptian civilisation likely would not have made it through 6000 years, including the kingdom falling into anarchy twice, and reforming anyway, if it wasn't for some very tangible demonstrations what organization into a true nation could achieve.

the pyramids are a monument to the things that can be accomplished with human productivity when one man's grandeur becomes more valuable than an army of workers' health, wellbeing or future

of course jeffyb's doing something similar

flakeloaf
Feb 26, 2003

consumers distributing was boss af though

flakeloaf
Feb 26, 2003

here they just sign "your" name to the package, which kinda sucks if they bring you someone else's poo poo

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

flakeloaf
Feb 26, 2003

so what stops me from writing a similar book with a similar title, adding it to the marketplace and skimming off the top of this scheme

• Locked thread