Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
echinopsis
Apr 13, 2004

by Fluffdaddy

akadajet posted:

jeff benzodiazepine is the least bad tech ceo though.

that fact he has so much money is evidence he's bad

good people don't get that rich

smart people don't get that rich

lucky people don't get that rich

only deeply evil people get that rich

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

echinopsis
Apr 13, 2004

by Fluffdaddy

pram posted:

u jelly

only of his ability to create wonders rivalling the great pyramids or the hanging gardens, and his subsequent choice not to

echinopsis
Apr 13, 2004

by Fluffdaddy
he’s so rich

he could dig a new ocean or some poo poo

echinopsis
Apr 13, 2004

by Fluffdaddy
lol i’m sure there is some state in the US willing to exempt amazon from health and safety regulations

echinopsis
Apr 13, 2004

by Fluffdaddy

Hustle Hound posted:

boom, world saved

this poo poo sucks

build a fuckin stone pyramid thats the tallest man made thing on earth. make something that will last for THOUSANDS of years

echinopsis
Apr 13, 2004

by Fluffdaddy

President Beep posted:

that’s what the little air cushion thingies they put in their packaging is for.
:monocle:

echinopsis
Apr 13, 2004

by Fluffdaddy
i didn’t know about that clock but that’s not the pyramids is it. you can’t see it from space can ya?

basically if he isn’t building the pyramids II i am not interested and as far as i am concerned he can suck my cock lol

echinopsis
Apr 13, 2004

by Fluffdaddy
:smugmrgw:

echinopsis
Apr 13, 2004

by Fluffdaddy
slaves built them coz insane kings had delusions it’s nothing complex just the human condition turned into big stones

actually what about a massive cock and balls that can be seen from the ISS without enhancement

that would bring joy to our hearts

lol a giant “send nudes”

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

echinopsis
Apr 13, 2004

by Fluffdaddy
:smugmrgw::grin::smug::grin::smugmrgw:

• Locked thread