Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
30 TO 50 FERAL HOG
Mar 2, 2005

prime is effectively meaningless now anyways. it's basically place an order today (this day does not count), tomorrow the order will actually be processed and given to ups/usps/amazons own garbage tier carrier at 11:59pm so it will not move at all that day either, finally on day 2 the order actually begins moving towards you and the 2 day shipping* timer begins

*if your order is being shipped by the amazon carrier your package will not arrive in 2 days if at all

oh also its basically become aliexpress/ebay with all of the knockoff garbage shipped from china 21-30 day deliver

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

30 TO 50 FERAL HOG
Mar 2, 2005

I live in a house and don’t have a mail room

guess the carrier

30 TO 50 FERAL HOG
Mar 2, 2005

akadajet posted:

lasership?

no it’s amazons in-house one. where it’s just people driving around in their own cars delivering poo poo

they’re bad

30 TO 50 FERAL HOG
Mar 2, 2005

NEED MORE MILK posted:

I live in a house and don’t have a mail room

guess the carrier

this happened again, twice in 4 days

30 TO 50 FERAL HOG
Mar 2, 2005

tk posted:

I complained to them that the Amazon delivery people always gently caress stuff up while other carriers do not and I haven’t had a problem since. Hasn’t been too long though so maybe I’m just getting lucky.

I’d happily opt out of their carrier if they would allow it

30 TO 50 FERAL HOG
Mar 2, 2005

H.P. Hovercraft posted:

amazon logistics aka random gig deliver guy yeah

looks like he arrived after the office closed and so just signed for it himself to deliver today i guess

i just ordered another item and it shipped amzl so im excited to see if they screw up for the third time in a week and i get another free month of prime

30 TO 50 FERAL HOG
Mar 2, 2005

yeah im pretty sure they only do their own delivery service in cities where they have a warehouse/distribution center

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

30 TO 50 FERAL HOG
Mar 2, 2005

hey it took them three extra days but my amzn package actually arrived this time and they took a picture lmao

• Locked thread