Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
El Roncho
Oct 15, 2006

I'm not necessarily proud of this but I'm gonna leave it here anyways.
I just realized something horrible. Koch's right shoulder tattoo reads "KOCH HEAD".

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

LobsterMobster
Oct 29, 2009

"I was being quiet and trying to be a good boy but he dialed the right combination to open the throw-down vault and it was on."

"Walter Foxx is ten times brighter than your bulb at the bottom of the tree merry xmas"
Bobby Green is the most self-aware guy in MMA

https://twitter.com/MikeBohnMMA/status/957353906702446592

Michael Transactions
Nov 11, 2013

Soothing Vapors posted:

remember that liver shot KO guys

that was cool

ya

Marching Powder
Mar 8, 2008

stop the fucking fight, cornerman, your dude is fucking done and is about to be killed.
this fight is very sick. green's body work has dropped koch's work rate dramatically

Brown Paper Bag
Nov 3, 2012

Sick fight

Chillanese
Mar 30, 2010

Marching Powder posted:

man i hope bobby wins. he's had a terrible run recently but he's still a really good fighter

he's getting warmed up now

Mr. Nice!
Oct 13, 2005

c-spam cannot afford

fotn so far

Michael Transactions
Nov 11, 2013

Marching Powder posted:

this fight is very sick. green's body work has dropped koch's work rate dramatically

He looks real good. Great head movement

OJ MIST 2 THE DICK
Sep 11, 2008

Anytime I need to see your face I just close my eyes
And I am taken to a place
Where your crystal minds and magenta feelings
Take up shelter in the base of my spine
Sweet like a chica cherry cola

-Cheap Trick

Nap Ghost

El Roncho posted:

I just realized something horrible. Koch's right shoulder tattoo reads "KOCH DEAD".

Brown Paper Bag
Nov 3, 2012

Glad that Bobby Green is good again

JaySB
Nov 16, 2006

Busting on faces is the best base for MMA

Mr. Nice!
Oct 13, 2005

c-spam cannot afford

OMG WAS IT THE MOST MOSTEST USED (she really hates cruz.)

Ratios and Tendency
Apr 23, 2010

:swoon: MURALI :swoon:

Mr. Nice! posted:

OMG WAS IT THE MOST MOSTEST USED (she really hates cruz.)

Please educate your friend.

Soothing Vapors
Mar 26, 2006

Associate Justice Lena "Kegels" Dunham: An uncool thought to have: 'is that guy walking in the dark behind me a rapist? Never mind, he's Asian.
I've seen Drew Dober fight four times and I don't think I could pick him out of a lineup with a gun to my head

Mr. Nice!
Oct 13, 2005

c-spam cannot afford

There's no coming back from this distaste of him. It started earlier when he was going on and on about not saying underhooks. She sees him as this annoying dork, and I mean she's not wrong. Cruz owns and all, but I can totally get why a casual fan might not like him.

It's funny she's half asleep on the couch trying to nap and will wake up periodically just to bitch about dom cruz.

Dr. Abysmal
Feb 17, 2010

We're all doomed
I find Cruz to be pretty obnoxious on commentary, actually. He's a smarmy know it all. Fortunately Joe Rogan isn't there tonight so you don't get the double whammy of them sniping at each other and trying to win arguments.

CommonShore
Jun 6, 2014

A true renaissance man

Rad trips

JaySB
Nov 16, 2006

I'm on Fox Deportes for the main card so I don't have to listen to Cruz and Anik :smugdon:

Soothing Vapors
Mar 26, 2006

Associate Justice Lena "Kegels" Dunham: An uncool thought to have: 'is that guy walking in the dark behind me a rapist? Never mind, he's Asian.
I always feel like I learn a lot when Dom's on commentary (albeit mostly about underhooks), but I am real tired of him and Rogan slapfighting

Soothing Vapors
Mar 26, 2006

Camacho looks like R5 Ngannou right now

Mr. Nice!
Oct 13, 2005

c-spam cannot afford

Cruz loving hates bisping and I can't help but laugh.

Aye Doc
Jul 19, 2007

glad i showed up in time to see a classic welterweight gasfest

DumbWhiteGuy
Jul 4, 2007

You need haters. Fellas if you got 20 haters, you need 40 of them motherfuckers. If there's any haters in here that don't have nobody to hate on, feel free to hate on me

Soothing Vapors posted:

I have never seen a KO quite like that before

On that old Tyson movie, he says that he saw some guy beating up other guys in the gym so he was like "hey im pretty tough so i'll try" and the guy hit him in the sternum/solar plexus and he was like "holy poo poo, i've gotta learn how to do that" and it kind of started his career

Mr. Nice!
Oct 13, 2005

c-spam cannot afford

Aye Doc posted:

glad i showed up in time to see a classic welterweight gasfest

You missed a liver ko, an awesome rnc, a bunch of bad decisions, a solar plexus ko, fotn scrap, then a pretty decent ww gasfight scrap here.

Aye Doc
Jul 19, 2007

Mr. Nice! posted:

You missed a liver ko, an awesome rnc, a bunch of bad decisions, a solar plexus ko, fotn scrap, then a pretty decent ww gasfight scrap here.

at least i got a lot of fun stuff to catch up on! i'm sure my presence will doom the rest of the card to being boring trash

JaySB
Nov 16, 2006

LOL 30-27

Soothing Vapors
Mar 26, 2006

JaySB posted:

LOL 30-27

these judges have been going full r-word all night

DumbWhiteGuy posted:

On that old Tyson movie, he says that he saw some guy beating up other guys in the gym so he was like "hey im pretty tough so i'll try" and the guy hit him in the sternum/solar plexus and he was like "holy poo poo, i've gotta learn how to do that" and it kind of started his career

with the caveat that I am speaking only in the context of athletics: mike tyson owns

Rigel
Nov 11, 2016

The fighter with "the best hair in MMA" is a guest cageboy tonight for a smaller fight promotion.

https://twitter.com/EliasTheodorou/status/957427902559141888

Aye Doc
Jul 19, 2007

let's go rinaldi, i want to hear this crowd fuckin explode

Michael Transactions
Nov 11, 2013

Gillespie is fun

Marching Powder
Mar 8, 2008

stop the fucking fight, cornerman, your dude is fucking done and is about to be killed.
drat. He beat the gently caress outta that guy I've never heard of

El Roncho
Oct 15, 2006

I dig Gillespie. Super aggressive.

Michael Transactions
Nov 11, 2013

were any of the women fights good? was busy

Michael Transactions
Nov 11, 2013

Bermudz vs Fili should be sick.

Marching Powder
Mar 8, 2008

vaginal facsimile posted:

it was all awful

forreal forreal

El Roncho
Oct 15, 2006

First one was okay. Don't watch the other two.

Digital Jedi
May 28, 2007

Fallen Rib

Yea this should be a good one

Shirkelton
Apr 6, 2009

I'm not loyal to anything, General... except the dream.
Whenever I watch Bermudez fight now all I can think about is how TKZ killed him.

david carmichael
Oct 28, 2011

Soothing Vapors posted:

I have never seen a KO quite like that before

One time schlemenko hit a flying knee to a guys sternum and the guy just started screaming

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Marching Powder
Mar 8, 2008

it's been a gradual realisation for me but fighters are so much bigger these days but i remember bermudez as a big, strong featherweight and he is absolutely loving dwarfed by fili in there

• Locked thread