Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Tezcatlipoca
Sep 18, 2009

Dr. Abysmal posted:

When they don't have anything else for Jacare to do they just let him beat up some bum that he easily beat before

https://twitter.com/ChrisCamozzi/status/957443942609428480

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Aye Doc
Jul 19, 2007

i should stop having faith in derek brunson

Jerusalem
May 20, 2004

Would you be my new best friends?

This card still going? And has there been anything on it worth catching up on?

Edit: Nevermind, the live stream said the main fight was about to start but it was clearly replaying the entire show from the beginning.

Jerusalem fucked around with this message at 04:41 on Jan 28, 2018

Bluedeanie
Jul 20, 2008

It's no longer a blue world, Max. Where could we go?

Dan Didio posted:

Hello, my name is Jacare and for this AWesome Games DOne Quick I'll be trying to beat my top times at 'Chris Camozzi' and 'Derek Brunson'.

Michael Transactions
Nov 11, 2013

Aye Doc posted:

i should stop having faith in derek brunson

Yes.

Fat Twitter Man
Jan 24, 2007

by R. Guyovich
Remember when fox cards had either a tile eliminator or a title fight on them? I remember.

Shirkelton
Apr 6, 2009

I'm not loyal to anything, General... except the dream.
Like a month ago.

Shirkelton
Apr 6, 2009

I'm not loyal to anything, General... except the dream.
The last UFC on Fox title fight was three Fox Cards ago.

Fat Twitter Man
Jan 24, 2007

by R. Guyovich

Dan Didio posted:

Like a month ago.

that was the joke

This is the first fox card I’ve seen that felt like it should have just been on FS1

El Roncho
Oct 15, 2006

I'm not necessarily proud of this but I'm gonna leave it here anyways.
I did find the fact it was on Fox somewhat strange but it was entertaining nonetheless.

Dr. Abysmal
Feb 17, 2010

We're all doomed
I actually tuned in to Fox Sports 1 to watch this and was surprised to learn it was on Fox, it's probably going to be the lowest rated one ever.

eric
Apr 27, 2004
Lipstick Apathy

Dr. Abysmal posted:

I actually tuned in to Fox Sports 1 to watch this and was surprised to learn it was on Fox, it's probably going to be the lowest rated one ever.

it was

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

jay z's sedan
Nov 22, 2005

milk truck just arrive
That was a fox card? lol

• Locked thread