Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

MrBond
Feb 19, 2004

FYI, Cheese NIPS are not the same as Cheez ITS

Don Lapre posted:

The only benefit of buying a homepod (over a google home or amazon thingy) is apple music (and siri lol)

Apparently the sound quality is quite good, but if you're the sort to connect an echo dot to a receiver and home theater speakers then you probably consider yourself covered.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

MrBond
Feb 19, 2004

I’m pretty sure Best Buy already announced their discount, so certain?

MrBond
Feb 19, 2004

I think itunes match would let you get non-store stuff available on your homepod.

MrBond
Feb 19, 2004

Thwomp posted:

You also can’t dismiss a timer either by yelling at Siri and/or going to the Home app.

I just…..don’t understand the decision making process that led to that.

You totally can - 'hey siri stop'?

MrBond
Feb 19, 2004

priznat posted:

Weird it is the CBC music stream which is ad free, that’s why it stood out. Have no idea where in the chain this ad is getting stuck in.

Probably tunein?