Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
immortal anime

by Lowtax
dad are you there?? oh my gosh theres a presenceh ere i can feel it....dad says.....*looks up at little sister* Road Building.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

cda

by Hand Knit

immortal anime posted:

dad are you there?? oh my gosh theres a presenceh ere i can feel it....dad says.....*looks up at little sister* Road Building.

lol

little munchkin

----------------
This thread brought to you by a tremendous dickhead!

canyoneer

I only have canyoneyes for you
this ghost is either a ram or a human pervert because he just keeps repeating "i have wood for sheep"

ShinyBirdTeeth

sparkle sparkle sparkle
man, grandma really loves wheat

immortal anime

by Lowtax
Goldmine.

----------------

Ride The Gravitron

by FactsAreUseless

canyoneer posted:

this ghost is either a ram or a human pervert because he just keeps repeating "i have wood for sheep"

Ride The Gravitron

by FactsAreUseless

immortal anime posted:

the unabonger

immortal anime posted:

immortal anime

by Lowtax
[using the dice container semi-dome from Trouble as a planchette on the Catan board] light the ceremonious candles, [4 Lite Brites positioned in the north, south, east, and west are turned on with illuminated pentagrams] A loud scream is uttered in the darkness The spirits are here!!! No, sorry, that was just my Bop It

----------------

redm

why is your bop it afraid of the dark?

sig by Manifisto

immortal anime

by Lowtax

redm posted:

why is your bop it afraid of the dark?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CgynmDAqmxY&t=33s

----------------

redm

it stubbed its toe take it to the bop it doctor

sig by Manifisto

redm

it's going to need an operation (don't touch the sides)

sig by Manifisto

Ride The Gravitron

by FactsAreUseless

immortal anime posted:

[using the dice container semi-dome from Trouble as a planchette on the Catan board] light the ceremonious candles, [4 Lite Brites positioned in the north, south, east, and west are turned on with illuminated pentagrams] A loud scream is uttered in the darkness The spirits are here!!! No, sorry, that was just my Bop It

Coolguye

Required by his programming!
im playing guess who with a ghost

pretty sure this cat is thinking of carmen

Jedrick

:420: There he goes. One of God's own prototypes. Some kind of high-powered mutant never even considered for mass production. Too weird to live, and too rare to die.
Smoke weed every day.
:420:
I played double +4s in Uno against a poltergeist and it exploded my cat.

immortal anime

by Lowtax
Goldmin

----------------

alnilam

immortal anime posted:

ty manifisto

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

drilldo squirt

a beautiful, soft meat sack

----------------

• Locked thread