Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Manwithastick
Jul 26, 2010

I never seem to have enough ammo or adhesive - any tips for that?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Manwithastick
Jul 26, 2010

I’m horribly addicted to this game now, I can’t get enough

Can somebody recommend a good place to farm screws?

Manwithastick
Jul 26, 2010

Roman posted:

F76 Steel Dawn quest was fun enough. Favorite part was "WELCOME, VALUED ENCLAVE MEMBER."

Isn't there supposed to be a new character to give technical data to?

God if that’s the quest I just played I absolutely hated it - too long and just never lets up and of course I died right at the end which just sucks

I’m at l52 - tell me these enemies cap out at some point so I can feel like a badass - I’m hating every encounter with scorched

Manwithastick
Jul 26, 2010

How can I get jet pack plans and how do I get the ammo converter?

Manwithastick
Jul 26, 2010

Is there a secret to getting perk coins or is it grind grind grind?

Manwithastick
Jul 26, 2010

What’s the go-to choice for power armour? I currently have a full set of ultracite armour but am tempted to switch to the XO-1 as I’ve unlocked the enclave bunker

Manwithastick
Jul 26, 2010

What are the best story mods for Fallout 4?

Manwithastick
Jul 26, 2010

I really want an update that restarts the responders who are my fave faction by far

Manwithastick
Jul 26, 2010

At the risk.of being spoiler-ly is there any reason to like Knight Shin?

Manwithastick
Jul 26, 2010

I hate how I can never find fusion cores when I need them- any tips?

Manwithastick
Jul 26, 2010

Started playing 76 again after a 15 month break - switching to Xbox from my pc game so starting fresh game (because apparently I can’t port over) - any tips to speed through my levels?

Manwithastick
Jul 26, 2010

According to my app, 40% of players on Xbox haven’t got the “ reclamation day,”leaving the vault achievement - did 4 in 10 people start the game and really go “nah this isn’t for me” and quit?

Manwithastick
Jul 26, 2010

I’m at level 56 now and wondering what are the best legend perks to invest in - I’m a shotgunner not stealthy if that helps

Manwithastick
Jul 26, 2010

If I have the master infiltrator perk do I still need the lock pick and hacking cards?

Manwithastick
Jul 26, 2010

Tried my first daily ops yesterday - so I could get the daily gold star - my god it was awful, I got killed like 90 times by regenerating scorched

Think I’ll stick to my expeditions

Manwithastick
Jul 26, 2010

What’s the key to fusion cores? Is there a good way to keep a steady flow of them? I remember buying them from other players in the past but nobody seems to sell them anymore?

Manwithastick
Jul 26, 2010

I’ve found myself taking out cores as they are about to die and recharging them - I’ve become almost self sufficient in cores in about 2 days - just by keeping an eye on the levels I’ve managed to farm 15 already - have 2 on charge while you are out and about you’re golden

Manwithastick
Jul 26, 2010

I’ll be glad when fasnact is over - I haven’t seen a nuke drop in ages and all other events seem like a ghost town to be honest

Manwithastick
Jul 26, 2010

I recently got back in to but you eventually hit a wall where it stops being fun and there’s nothing to do aside from events - I even have fallout 1st but I think I’ll stop if this new season isn’t fun for a few months

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Manwithastick
Jul 26, 2010

What’s a good way to farm fuel for my cremator in fallout 76?