Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
FreshCutFries

feeling the burn in my biceps

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

FreshCutFries

gonna be absolutely ripped because i rinse AND repeat

FreshCutFries

goin to the gym after an hour long shower where i layed down in the tub peridocially to catch my breath

alnilam

some people move forward and back to get the water on upper vs lower parts of their body, i do squats

Rushi

by Smythe
just using this hot water to mix my protein powder

Pot Smoke Phoenix

Smoke 'em if you gottem!
I take a shower... and run out the door with it on my shoulders for a little neighborhood parkour

https://i.imgur.com/QKTkerO.mp4
Sig elements by Manifisto and Heather Papps
Sig File protected by SigLock. do NOT steal this sig!

Koishi Komeiji

Dumbass planet fitness guy: What the gently caress are you doing?:supaburn:
Me (a cool and buff guy): Lifting weights :smug:
Dumbass planet fitness guy: You can't lift weights here!:supaburn:
Me (geniously): Then why do you have all these showers here? :smug:
Dumbass planet fitness guy (defeated): Wha? Huh? :confused:

FutonForensic

get buff in the shower while you get a shower in the buff

Pot Smoke Phoenix

Smoke 'em if you gottem!
All of my shower products are in a squeeze bottle to maximize my forearms, strengthen my grip and tone my finger muscles.
My shower curtain rod is also my chin-up bar.
I rinse my shampoo while doing the upstroke on a situp with my eyes open to motivate me to strengthen my core and build character.

I use a boulder for a loofa.

If I really want to train hard I shower in the State Pen. I drop the soap on purpose. I slam it on the loving floor.

It's powdered soap.

I pick it ALL up without any problem and make eye contact with everyone in there while I do it.

Because I'm THAT shower buff...

https://i.imgur.com/QKTkerO.mp4
Sig elements by Manifisto and Heather Papps
Sig File protected by SigLock. do NOT steal this sig!

the unabonger
you may like to get in the shower after already being buff. not me.

the unabonger
you: *making your pecs dance as you stare at yourself in the mirror*

me: *not even looking at the mirror becasue its too fogged up from the shower*

alnilam

I was going to make a joke about dropping the soap repeatedly to do squats, but in the end dropping the soap is a rape joke which is not cool, i know you meant well splat but i think it's better if no moredrop the soap jokes are made

alnilam

i flunked out posted:

cda

by Hand Knit

Rushi posted:

just using this hot water to mix my protein powder

FreshCutFries

i flunked out posted:

Putty

HOOKED ON THE BROTHERS
the more this shower beats down on me the more muscular i get, but for some reason im getting shorter too

Macnult

preserve water, have a spotter

vanisher

Me, sitting with my legs crossed in a meditative trance under the 'pulse' setting.

You: "He must be training for a big fight"

vanisher

My trainer trying to teach me to make a little cup with my palm over my nose so I can breathe with the spray going full blast on my face: "you can do it!"

Me: "no... Its too humid!"

vanisher

Laying in the shower after a hard workout session, only to realize the water has lost all its heat by the time its closer to the ground.

"I MUST get up and keep going"

But its not out of a desire to get buff, I'm just cold

Macnult

vanisher posted:

My trainer trying to teach me to make a little cup with my palm over my nose so I can breathe with the spray going full blast on my face: "you can do it!"

lol

FutonForensic

vanisher posted:

Darkman Fanpage
doing squats in the shower on my non-slip shower mat so i dont slip while im doing my squats

alnilam

Darkman Fanpage posted:

doing squats in the shower on my non-slip shower mat so i dont slip while im doing my squats

safety first :hai:

FutonForensic

squirtin a lil bit of Dr. Bronner's in my protein shake to give me the pep I need to destroy these reps

Macnult

FutonForensic posted:

squirtin a lil bit of Dr. Bronner's in my protein shake to give me the pep I need to destroy these reps

Dr. Bronner motivational shower workout monologue.

alnilam

ALL ONE! i scream as i barely finish my last rep. panting, i continue: exceptions? Absolute none.

cda

by Hand Knit
Washing myself until I'm big and muscly

sockingtonsworth

i dont use the shower i just fill the sink up with ice water and scream into it

Beet Wagon

doin situps in the shower with my mouth open so I can hydrate while I operate

Dr. Yinz Ljubljana

My shower door weighs 250 lbs, so I do like 20 reps there. I keep my shampoo and body wash (Axe Mountain Spring, naturally) in 5 gallon buckets that I have to lift about 30 times before I allow myself to wash. The water is freezing by the time I rinse, my water bill is $600 a month, but I'm in the best shape of my life. Can't put a price on being extremely buff.

FreshCutFries

sockingtonsworth posted:

i dont use the shower i just fill the sink up with ice water and scream into it

Farecoal

There he go

darth_pizza posted:

My shower door weighs 250 lbs, so I do like 20 reps there. I keep my shampoo and body wash (Axe Mountain Spring, naturally) in 5 gallon buckets that I have to lift about 30 times before I allow myself to wash. The water is freezing by the time I rinse, my water bill is $600 a month, but I'm in the best shape of my life. Can't put a price on being extremely buff.

weak, i can't even tell that the water's cold because of all the heat from my buff workout

City of Glompton

I don't need a lot of fancy equipment, just a Buff Puff and proper technique

cda

by Hand Knit
punching the water with my fists and going "yeah! yeah! yeah!"

Darkman Fanpage
once again i have been kicked out of the gym for trying to bring weights into the locker room shower...

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

FutonForensic

saftey first: before a high-pressure shower, put barbell clips around the shower head

• Locked thread