Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
PIZZA.BAT
Nov 12, 2016

:cheers:

Yeeah. It's just we're putting new coverups on all the Mueller indictments before they go out now. So if you could go ahead and try to remember to do that from now on, that'd be great.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Sheng-Ji Yang
Mar 5, 2014

jared, don jr, and stephen miller smashing the piss tape to the geto boys

Tempora Mutantur
Feb 22, 2005

Excerpt from the 2018 SOTU posted:

I already told you: I deal with the goddamn shitholes so you don't have to! I have people skills; I am good at dealing with people. Can't you understand that? What the hell is wrong with you people?

logikv9
Mar 5, 2009

Ham Wrangler
did you get that thing I sent ya

byob historian
Nov 5, 2008

I'm an animal abusing piece of shit! I deliberately poisoned my dog to death and think it's funny! I'm an irredeemable sack of human shit!
i think you have my red maga hat

ScrubLeague
Feb 11, 2007

Nap Ghost
need to use the new cover sheets

Yinlock
Oct 22, 2008

Excerpt from the 2018 SOTU posted:

*the n-word yelled through a megaphone directly at the camera*

Baloogan
Dec 5, 2004
Fun Shoe
*sips piss from mug*
yeaaaaah

Mariana Horchata
Jun 30, 2008

College Slice
All WH staff must wear a minimum of 5 pieces of flair, no exceptions.

- SM

ikanreed
Sep 25, 2009

I honestly I have no idea who cannibal[SIC] is and I do not know why I should know.

syq dude, just syq!
Yeah, we're gonna need you to go ahead and come in on Korea, that'd be great

PIZZA.BAT
Nov 12, 2016

Hell, Donald hosed her

Sole.Sushi
Feb 19, 2008

Seaweed!? Get the fuck out!
It's a jump to conclusions mat! *shows squares for piss tape, indictments, nuclear war, just a picture of Trump being smug, and so on*

Mo_Steel
Mar 7, 2008

Let's Clock Into The Sunset Together

Fun Shoe

Rex-Goliath posted:

Yeeah. It's just we're putting new coverups on all the Mueller indictments before they go out now. So if you could go ahead and try to remember to do that from now on, that'd be great.

Fiend
Dec 2, 2001
I was told I could listen to my radio at a reasonable volume from 9 to 11.

If Janice can listen to her headphones while filing, I should be allowed to listen to my radio while I'm collating.

... at a reasonable volume from 9 to 11.

get that OUT of my face
Feb 10, 2007

Hey Peter! Check out Channel 9! It's the piss tape!

byob historian
Nov 5, 2008

I'm an animal abusing piece of shit! I deliberately poisoned my dog to death and think it's funny! I'm an irredeemable sack of human shit!
also op 8 it didnt you get the memo 🧐

get that OUT of my face
Feb 10, 2007

"What would you do if you had a million dollars?"

"I'll tell you what I'd do, man. Two chicks pissing on the president's bed at the same time, man."

byob historian
Nov 5, 2008

get that OUT of my face posted:

"I'll tell you what I'd do, man. Two chicks pissing on the president's bed at the same time, man."

:five:

Sheng-Ji Yang
Mar 5, 2014

lol

Sir Bedevere
Nov 5, 2009
https://www.scribd.com/document/370598711/House-Intelligence-Committee-Report-On-FISA-Abuses

Bert Roberge
Nov 28, 2003

zen death robot
May 27, 2001

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

PIZZA.BAT
Nov 12, 2016

hell you don’t gotta be president to do nothin’ just look at my cousin he’s a congressman and he doesn’t do jack poo poo

• Locked thread