Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
MustelaFuro
May 6, 2007

Evolution: Reproduction of the fit enough.
I used to make Youtube videos, but haven't in years. I want to start up again, but my old computer broke so I need new video editing software. I previously used AVS but I don't know where the receipt is to prove I purchased it.
Anyway, I'm looking for recommendation on (preferably free) video editing software geared for people with intermediates. I've looked on websites but their a bit inconsistent with their recs.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

craig588
Nov 19, 2005

by Nyc_Tattoo
I might be the one of the only ones, but I use Blender for non linear video editing. It has a mode for it and everything. There are enough other people that use it that they've made configurations to make the UI identical to Final Cut or Premier so you can follow those tutorials. I didn't choose it because it's the best, but because it's free. There's surely some better commercial options, but Blender seems like the best free one.

MustelaFuro
May 6, 2007

Evolution: Reproduction of the fit enough.
I'll check it out. Thanks.

Flipperwaldt
Nov 11, 2011

Won't somebody think of the starving hamsters in China?

DaVinci Resolve is worth looking at.

• Locked thread