Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
FreshCutFries

*spits into spitoon* yup, it's about my nap time

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Robot Made of Meat

Thingyman posted:

*spits into spitoon* yup, it's about my nap time

Again?

Thanks to Manifisto for the sig!

City of Glompton

*slowly pulling a bandana over my eyes without breaking eye contact*

I don't need to see to nap, hell, I could do it in my sleep...you sure you want to try me?

thank you PSP for the beautiful spring sig

cda

by Hand Knit
You try to stop me from bedtime, there's gonna be two hits: me hitting the snooze button, and my head hitting the pillow

Pot Smoke Phoenix

Smoke 'em if you gottem!
**lies on the floor and begins to vigorously and angrily stretch and limber up for the pending battle, muttering and cursing all the while. the stretching becomes slower, I'm laying on my side and soon the grumbles and threats give way to gentle snores**

https://i.imgur.com/QKTkerO.mp4
Sig elements by Manifisto and Heather Papps
Sig File protected by SigLock. do NOT steal this sig!

the unabonger
*yawns very menacingly*

FutonForensic

cda posted:

You try to stop me from bedtime, there's gonna be two hits: me hitting the snooze button, and my head hitting the pillow

Twenty Four

*Flexes arm and pats bicep with the other hand* "Time to get tucked in"

FutonForensic

the burly man in the night cap approached me, fury in his face, and crudely gestured towards the bed at the center of the bar room floor. a throng of onlookers garbed in PJs and Snuggies were loudly yawning and becoming restful, waiting for a nap duel to break out.

being young and eager for inaction, i downed my bottle of Nyquil, wiped my lips on my sleeve, and psyched myself up for one doozy of a snoozy

mysterious frankie

This displeases Dev- ..van. Shut up.
where we're going we won't need eyes to see (to bed)

----------------
Could the universe and starts be an enlarged reflection of the atomic world?

Piso Mojado

cda posted:

Piso Mojado

nefariously hooking up my sleep apnea machine

mysterious frankie

This displeases Dev- ..van. Shut up.
what do I visualize while trying to get to sleep? heh, well, a river of blood. in my veins. that keeps me alive so that I can experience wonderful moments like this.

and before you ask, yeah, I am really friggin grateful to the universe for this opportunity to snuggle with you in the dark, you son of a gun.

----------------
Could the universe and starts be an enlarged reflection of the atomic world?

Koishi Komeiji

*Completely surrounded by pipe brandishing henchmen*

Me: Alright lads, ready to be put to bed?

*Gently puts each lad to bed and turns out the light*

Twenty Four

Looks like somebody is going to sleep with the fishes.

I bought you an aquarium for your bedroom.

FreshCutFries

Twenty Four posted:

*Flexes arm and pats bicep with the other hand* "Time to get tucked in"

FreshCutFries

mysterious frankie posted:

what do I visualize while trying to get to sleep? heh, well, a river of blood. in my veins. that keeps me alive so that I can experience wonderful moments like this.

and before you ask, yeah, I am really friggin grateful to the universe for this opportunity to snuggle with you in the dark, you son of a gun.

FreshCutFries

the world of professional arm wrestling was shocked this week as reports of rampant melatonin usage continued to pour in. the users of the performance enhancing drug, known as "drowsers," would reportedly wake from their naps, rub the sleep from their widdle eyes, and proceed to their matches refreshed and no longer cranky.

FreshCutFries

the expendables was delayed during production because sylvester stalone insisted on regular nap times. roughly a third of the movie's budget went toward pre-nap snacks and fresh blankets for all the stars. stalone insisted on sleeping in the middle of the massive nap circle, which consisted of all the movie's stars and most of its production crew, claiming it made him feel warm and fuzzy to be surrounded by so many napping friends. the almost dreamlike production set-up was not without its drama, however. an anonymous source reports that jason statham was "a blankie hog," and multiple other sources report that dolph lungren would not share his prized teddy bear with anyone, claiming it was his best friend, and that "it only wanted to nap with him."

blaise rascal

"Duke, Duke, Duke, Duke of Pearl...."
this thread is an accurate depiction of babysitting a 2-year-old at naptime

also, lol @ everything

ty vanisher, ty khanstant

google THIS

That's my secret, Cap. I'm always sleepy.

google THIS

I'm here to take naps and drink coffee, and I'm all out of coffee.

google THIS

I know what you're thinking. "Did he hit the snooze six times or only five?" Well to tell you the truth in all this sweet repose I kinda lost track myself. But being this is an Amerisleep AS3, the highest rated mattress in the world and sleeps cool and is eco-friendly, you've gotta ask yourself one question: "Do I really want to get up?" Well, do ya, punk?

Twenty Four

google THIS posted:

I know what you're thinking. "Did he hit the snooze six times or only five?" Well to tell you the truth in all this sweet repose I kinda lost track myself. But being this is an Amerisleep AS3, the highest rated mattress in the world and sleeps cool and is eco-friendly, you've gotta ask yourself one question: "Do I really want to get up?" Well, do ya, punk?

City of Glompton

google THIS posted:

thank you PSP for the beautiful spring sig

alnilam

"this bed ain't big enough for the two of us"

*townspeople all scatter and hide behind barrels and doors*

"...unless you're into platonic spooning"

*townspeople breathe a sigh of relief and fall asleep where they are*

Jolo

ive been playing with magnuts tying to change the wold as we know it

Rick Deckard (speaking to his sleep number bed): Enhance. Enhance. Enhance. Zzzzzzzzzzzzz

~~~ byob summer 2020 ~~~ sig responsibly ~~~ i hope you enjoy my sig ~~~ please dont kangaroo jack what you cant kangaroo give back. ~~~

Jolo

ive been playing with magnuts tying to change the wold as we know it

Goldilocks radios into HQ: "Entering the Bear Residence, remain on the line"

"Three beds here, proceeding with the investigation... First bed... Judgement rendered, too soft... Second bed... Judgement, too hard.... Third bed.... Judging... Judging.... Final Judgement: Just right."

"HQ, wake me in 3 hours. Nap time. Judge Bedd signing off."

~~~ byob summer 2020 ~~~ sig responsibly ~~~ i hope you enjoy my sig ~~~ please dont kangaroo jack what you cant kangaroo give back. ~~~

google THIS

A sinister-looking man with a top hat and a handlebar mustache grabs a rope to draw the curtains and reaches down to the prone damsel before him to gently tuck her in. He rubs his hands together gleefully as he slinks out of the room. It sure is chilly in here, but they say that's healthier.

Starman Super DX

This title text is surprisingly sturdy.

google THIS posted:

A sinister-looking man with a top hat and a handlebar mustache grabs a rope to draw the curtains and reaches down to the prone damsel before him to gently tuck her in. He rubs his hands together gleefully as he slinks out of the room. It sure is chilly in here, but they say that's healthier.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MwUUDypEDNQ

Tell me more!
btw ty Birdcon for the sweet spring sig

beer pal

who here's a big sleeper

https://i.imgur.com/xQxnooW.png

beer pal

man cave rules
no sleeping on my side of the bed
you better drat keep your hands off my white noise machine
no chicks allowed

https://i.imgur.com/xQxnooW.png

Papa Was A Video Toaster

I tried to nap in a chair in the computer lab today. Apparently I splept a little, because when I got up someone told me I had been snoring and I don't remember hearing myself snore.

cda

by Hand Knit

beer pal posted:

man cave rules
no sleeping on my side of the bed
you better drat keep your hands off my white noise machine
no chicks allowed

Lol

cda

by Hand Knit

beer pal posted:

who here's a big sleeper

big sleeper here. You try to cut my sleep short, I'm going to cut you short

Robot Made of Meat

beer pal posted:

who here's a big sleeper

Size queen much?

Thanks to Manifisto for the sig!

Piso Mojado

beer pal posted:

who here's a big sleeper

hell yeah

Papa Was A Video Toaster

Robot Made of Meat posted:

Size queen much?

stop doxxing me!

edit: i sleep on a queen is the joke

Papa Was A Video Toaster fucked around with this message at 04:42 on Feb 1, 2018

Duckbox

*shifts trenchcoat to reveal holster on hip. Rests hand on the familiar weight of a high-powered sonicare electric toothbrush.* I came prepared.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Papa Was A Video Toaster

I got new pillows. One of them is like tempurfoam and the other one is hecking huge. It's for a king bed.

• Locked thread