Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

graph
Nov 22, 2006

aaag peanuts

Cat Face Joe posted:

employees are stored in the balls

heh

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

graph
Nov 22, 2006

aaag peanuts

Just-In-Timeberlake posted:

and again, just to make clear, i'd kill any one of you if it meant a rail line from madison to chicago

it super sucks that the legs on the midwest highspeed rail projects are forever gone

graph
Nov 22, 2006

aaag peanuts

Xaris posted:

i just learned that light rail is illegal in Indiana lmfao midwest

holy fuckin poo poo

graph
Nov 22, 2006

aaag peanuts

ayup

graph
Nov 22, 2006

aaag peanuts
change the feel

:guillotine:

graph
Nov 22, 2006

aaag peanuts

golly if only they cashed out a bit instead of wealthhoarding like the addicts they are they could fix the nations water infrastructure

graph
Nov 22, 2006

aaag peanuts

Rex-Goliath posted:

why the hell are smart bulbs still so expensive? i figured their price would have come down by now

because fools will still pay a premium for it

graph
Nov 22, 2006

aaag peanuts

Bulgakov posted:

imagine if there was seo for academia

there is but its its own enclosed system

its called tomson-reuters or smth

graph
Nov 22, 2006

aaag peanuts

Not a Children posted:

What in the goddamn christ

lurk more ???

graph
Nov 22, 2006

aaag peanuts

Farmdizzle posted:

I remember being on speedway blvd in tucson, stopped at a light next to a guy on a gsx-r. he was wearing jorts, a basketball jersey, flip-flops, and an open carry semi-auto. no helmet though

some folks didnt believe me when i said tucson was all dirt and rocks. just road and dirt

graph
Nov 22, 2006

aaag peanuts
like go on screwgle maps and switch to satellite and zoom over tucson. its a complete shithole

graph
Nov 22, 2006

aaag peanuts

fishmech posted:

almost edging into the cleveland metro

lol no

fishmech posted:

theres at least some serious potential for cleveland to eat into that whole pittsburgh market for jobs and research attention if pittsburgh didnt have the good schools built up

not really. downtown to downtown is two hours

i mean cleveland has case but it's too far away location and politically from downtown. csu has gotten a fuckton of investment the past 10 years but it's still not on caliber with something like pitt. csu becoming on-par with pitt would be ideal

Schadenboner posted:

Cleveland also has either the best or one of the best pediatric hospitals in the U.S.

yeah rainbow babies is really good. but, rainbow babies is part of uh, not cleveland clinic.

the drama between uh, case, and the clinic is meteoric

graph
Nov 22, 2006

aaag peanuts
i think case told uh to finally gently caress off maybe 3 years ago, i forget. case and the clinic may have buried the hatchet with this 500+ million dollar building that opens next year

whoops e: link http://cwru-newmed.com/info/

yospos fun facts on this building: no wet labs cuz they bet the farm on hlolens

graph fucked around with this message at 04:32 on Feb 15, 2018

graph
Nov 22, 2006

aaag peanuts

eschaton posted:

there may still be Symbolics 3600 and XL series and Texas Instruments Explorer series Lisp Machines around electronic recyclers/resellers in the area, as well as Mac IIs and Quadras with MacIvory and microExplorer boards installed

nah they paid big buxx to get all that poo poo p2v'd years ago sorry

edit: oops misread, hit up ret3 http://ret3.org/contact/

graph
Nov 22, 2006

aaag peanuts

eschaton posted:

and Case is no Carnegie Mellon

yeah one licks at the darpa teat the other is on the end of a firehose

graph
Nov 22, 2006

aaag peanuts

Waroduce posted:

You can use a LAW or RPG in Cambodia for like 100$ American to blow up a cow.

Would recommend

seek help

graph
Nov 22, 2006

aaag peanuts

ate all the Oreos posted:

sounds like he consistently supports things that rich white democrats like, including harming the poor through indirect shame

now that i think about it he sounds like the ideal representative for san francisco - a bunch of surface-level progressive things plastering over systemic harm to the lower class

graph
Nov 22, 2006

aaag peanuts

my bitter bi rival posted:

san francisco is a bummer. whats the cool west coast city now (dont say portland)

sacramento

graph
Nov 22, 2006

aaag peanuts
people getting fishmechd in 2018

graph
Nov 22, 2006

aaag peanuts

Mr. Nice! posted:

dragon natural speaking

wrong

graph
Nov 22, 2006

aaag peanuts

Mr. Nice! posted:

racoon natural speed king

thank you :)

graph
Nov 22, 2006

aaag peanuts

by the somehow socially acceptable "day-drinking an entire bottle of wine"

whats wrong with that

graph
Nov 22, 2006

aaag peanuts
the DNC cheated its own party and ran a completely tonedeaf campaign featuring the most hated woman in america

graph
Nov 22, 2006

aaag peanuts

Caganer posted:

forgive me senpai

don't post here.

graph
Nov 22, 2006

aaag peanuts

Caganer posted:

they probably have a big bank of questions they poll about with the same options and didn't put much thought into them.

i got hit with a few poorly worded ones when i used it, though never this bad

don't post here.

graph
Nov 22, 2006

aaag peanuts

Caganer posted:

yeah, the issue is all of SV is obsessed with quantitative research, to the point they'd rather run 2-3k surveys until they figure out their research question than 1 well worded qualitative questionnaire to drive the design of a multiple choice survey, and 1 larger one to verify the findings.

when you're procedural generating a bunch of versions of surveys w/o a human looking at it all sort of weirdness happens but hey, at least you automated it!1!!!!

hi everyone this is maskenfreheit

how many people have you tried to doxx over PM today

graph
Nov 22, 2006

aaag peanuts

Pittsburgh Fentanyl Cloud posted:

GNC is based in Pittsburgh and heavily advertises their poo poo on the radio here, especially sports radio, and it's all scammy as hell. Mostly "male boosting enhancements" shoveled at aging boomers who are terrified of their own mortality.

EXERGEN ALPHA MALE XL

graph
Nov 22, 2006

aaag peanuts

HAIL eSATA-n posted:

guess i can just drink beer instead of eating food, then

the martin luther diet

graph
Nov 22, 2006

aaag peanuts
turn facebook off

graph
Nov 22, 2006

aaag peanuts
i have no idea how the self-checkout assisters do it

graph
Nov 22, 2006

aaag peanuts

El Mero Mero posted:

(Meanwhile i never got caught and netted myself 100's of dollars in Legos as a kid)

the plural of lego is lego

The_Franz posted:

the secret service also staked out our school and busted some kid for passing inkjet $20 bills in the lunch line. he would have gotten away with it if he only did it once or twice (or at least spaced it out), but when counterfeit currency showed up in the bank deposit for two days in a row they knew something was up, called the secret service and started discretely hitting anything larger than $5 with one of those pens.

those cashiers must have not given a single gently caress cuz, uh

graph
Nov 22, 2006

aaag peanuts

Shifty Pony posted:

Paul Joseph Watson

human garbage

graph
Nov 22, 2006

aaag peanuts

eschaton posted:

she will be

ok, good

graph
Nov 22, 2006

aaag peanuts
hello... brandon

graph
Nov 22, 2006

aaag peanuts
gamify my food ordering application

graph
Nov 22, 2006

aaag peanuts

i wasn't able to buy a switch pro controller without being a prime member

graph
Nov 22, 2006

aaag peanuts

qirex posted:

the coolest beep guy is "leans on the horn in gridlock" since he's at least trying to address the problem even though he's at the tail end of a clearly visible half mile of unmoving cars

the irl equivalent of replying to the mass email asking why theyre copied

graph
Nov 22, 2006

aaag peanuts

PCjr sidecar posted:

everybody in the thread who called the end result of 'autonomous' cars remote operators, congratulations: https://jalopnik.com/how-this-driverless-car-startup-can-test-in-california-1825659965

hell yes now they can pass on the liability of deaths and damages to even more poor people

graph
Nov 22, 2006

aaag peanuts
i'm the three pages of fake luxury white people soda posts

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

graph
Nov 22, 2006

aaag peanuts
we used to smoke hookah in college with chilled red wine w/ ice