Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

ambient oatmeal
Jun 23, 2012

Just-In-Timeberlake posted:

make sure it's a skater style one so you can cover it with stickers

Stickers are the most important part of any outfit really

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

ambient oatmeal
Jun 23, 2012

ArmZ posted:

you can put stickers on aero helmets :crossarms:

Then you're the kind of guy who wanders into anywhere with your clip shoes and lycra everything just to show off how athletic you're

Don't be that guy

ambient oatmeal
Jun 23, 2012

Shaggar posted:

the twitter thing atleast has a legitimate use in helping you find new people to follow based on who you follow. you can also disable it, unlike fake notifications in facebook.

You should actually be following no one and delete you are twitter

ambient oatmeal
Jun 23, 2012

TimWinter posted:

Uh not to beat a dead horse but how do you spy on your cowoerkers' shoes without getting caught, I do the pretend to be looking at notifications on my phone move but could use tips.

Crawl on you are hands and knees at all times and just look deeply at the shoe

ambient oatmeal
Jun 23, 2012

Do I get more jury votes if I wear my $400 shoes to court

ambient oatmeal
Jun 23, 2012

Show up to work naked

ambient oatmeal
Jun 23, 2012

Oil up and engage in team building wrestling exercises

ambient oatmeal
Jun 23, 2012

qirex posted:

maybe it's a state thing? ca unemployment is cake, you can file online, you might have to do a brief phone call or go to the office for a "this is what a resume is" meeting then you get money

every other service like WIC/food stamps, public housing, actual welfare? hoo boy

In WI it's a few online forms, but then you have to do 4 job search things a week, and if you work at all you're pretty much done with benefits

This last time I was laid off (third time in two years contracting is great) I worked a single day and that voided my benefits for that week and the next few after

ambient oatmeal
Jun 23, 2012

It's great spending inheritance money just to make rent because I did a day's work for about $100

ambient oatmeal
Jun 23, 2012

Endless Mike posted:

ah, having to spend inheritance money, a problem many people on unemployment have

The only reason I managed to keep an apartment this time was having a family member die I love america

ambient oatmeal
Jun 23, 2012

Now I get to budget going to my grandpa's funeral and that means two weeks of no pay because lol contractor benefits

ambient oatmeal
Jun 23, 2012

H.P. Hovercraft posted:

i too am intimidated by men’s fashion

Men's fashion is terrible and boring

ambient oatmeal
Jun 23, 2012

lol if you care about the sports team where you went to school

ambient oatmeal
Jun 23, 2012

The best survivalist skill to cultivate is sheep friendship

ambient oatmeal
Jun 23, 2012

MononcQc posted:

I went to one scouts meeting as a kid since a friend invited me. I hoped it’d be survival poo poo and learning to make fires and it turned out to be 1 hour of knots interleaved with prayer stuff so I never went back.

Knotting is important

ambient oatmeal
Jun 23, 2012

Everything is scary

ambient oatmeal
Jun 23, 2012

Culture is confusing and bad because I can't quantity it

ambient oatmeal
Jun 23, 2012

Jonny 290 posted:

fun fact if you put a swamp cooler and an air conditioner in the same building it just basically won't change temp lol, they'll just fight each other

Stick them on roombas and tape a knife to them

ambient oatmeal
Jun 23, 2012

Stringent posted:

is it ok that i leave one unit on during the day for the cats?

Having pets is a luxury for the idle rich, first against the wall

ambient oatmeal
Jun 23, 2012

If you start your house on fire it will be warmer inside than out so being outside then becomes the better option

Plus it doesn't use much electricity

ambient oatmeal
Jun 23, 2012

Farecoal posted:

I set my window ac to 66

I prefer 69

ambient oatmeal
Jun 23, 2012

Cat Face Joe posted:

your really bad, dude

turn your monitor on

ambient oatmeal
Jun 23, 2012

President Beep posted:

SunFlwr

or

FlwrPwr

Sunnr

ambient oatmeal
Jun 23, 2012

Has anyone said breaking yet

ambient oatmeal
Jun 23, 2012

BangersInMyKnickers posted:

Even if you're committing to the idea of minimize drag by having completely flush handles why the gently caress wouldn't you still use a mechanical latch with an assist motor that popped out the handle a bit in proximity instead of that complicated nightmare they came up with

"Everything down to the door handles is electrically controlled! This is the car of the future!"

ambient oatmeal
Jun 23, 2012

President Beep posted:

this is just like in the dune chronicles when the bene gesserit had to join forces with the honored matres to fight the resurgence of the thinking machines.

Don't post fanfiction, everyone knows dune never had sequels

ambient oatmeal
Jun 23, 2012

So if Tesla employees ever unionize and musk uses scab labor, will the protest inflatable be the musk-rat?

ambient oatmeal
Jun 23, 2012

akadajet posted:

nice, anime music video!

ambient oatmeal
Jun 23, 2012

haveblue posted:

:regd05:

wow that looks bad in the yospos css

but enough about all your posts

ambient oatmeal
Jun 23, 2012

HAIL eSATA-n posted:

i just want to say i don't give a poo poo what you were doing when 9/11 happened hth

I was having loud sex

ambient oatmeal
Jun 23, 2012

How do I stick my dick in the Tesla and cum in it

ambient oatmeal
Jun 23, 2012

Cold on a Cob posted:

I JUST WANT TO ADD BAGELS TO THE SHOPPING LIST WHY ARE YOU DOING THIS TO ME GOOGLE!?!?!

(I fix the conflict and it happens again a few seconds later)

Steal a notebook from the supply closet

ambient oatmeal
Jun 23, 2012

Cold on a Cob posted:

my wife can't update that from home

seriously the alternative is her texting me updates to the shopping list i don't want to go back to that

How hard is it to put together a shopping list the night before

ambient oatmeal
Jun 23, 2012

The expectation that there will be parking immediately where you want to be is a plague on urban design

ambient oatmeal
Jun 23, 2012

Jonny 290 posted:

by federal law at least like 8% of 'hot spring' water has to be actual hot spring water. they run 9%. I know where the tap water boilers are for the other 91% a few hundred feet up the mountain.

its horseshit. nice area if youre a dentist with a couple of ski boats, or youre 900 years old.

that being said, i did hike the runoff tunnel underneath the downtown area. bout a mile or so of ~120f water in a completely dark and life-free tunnel, occasionally get in up to your chest. wild poo poo

I'm just going to assume by wild poo poo you mean you dropped trou and pooped right in the water supply

ambient oatmeal
Jun 23, 2012

https://www.tonemadison.com/articles/a-tone-madison-audio-extra-the-torment-of-pedal-pub-season

ambient oatmeal
Jun 23, 2012

I live in a snowbank and never wear pants

ambient oatmeal
Jun 23, 2012

my bitter bi rival posted:

you must not have grown up in the midwest and known that guy who only wore a tshirt outside year round and shorts 11 months out of the year

I mean I mostly wear dresses now but hello

ambient oatmeal
Jun 23, 2012

What a Brewers

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

ambient oatmeal
Jun 23, 2012

President Beep posted:

holy poo poo. jnco cutoffs...

jncutts