Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
egyptian rat race
Jul 13, 2007

Lowtax Spine Fund 2019
Ultra Carp

Internet Wizard posted:

I guess he's moved on from yesterday's ranting about how Christians shouldn't practice yoga

I tuned in to a weird Catholic radio station in buttfuck nowhere Kentucky once. They had a call in show where a priest did hand-wringing for almost an entire segment on how many hail Marys and whatnot the caller needed to do while practicing the Devil's yoga. Totally surreal late night experience

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

egyptian rat race
Jul 13, 2007

Lowtax Spine Fund 2019
Ultra Carp

psydude posted:

gently caress Trump. I'm tired of his pasty, obese, fascist rear end occupying this thread.

Scientists are basically engineering the Genophage from Mass Effect to eradicate invasive species using Crispr:

https://www.wired.com/story/crispr-eradicate-invasive-species/

Countdown until some Fujimori-style dictator uses this to exterminate some ethnic minority somewhere.

Lol at the thought of Monsanto having these tools at their disposal

egyptian rat race
Jul 13, 2007

Lowtax Spine Fund 2019
Ultra Carp
The Pod Save America folks are pushing pretty hard for folks to support individual candidates directly instead of the DNC. I've already kicked in a few bucks toward the person I like in the local congressional race... Any reason this would be a bad idea?

egyptian rat race
Jul 13, 2007

Lowtax Spine Fund 2019
Ultra Carp

Jokers Gamble posted:

I want Trump to be put through a stress shoot so we can watch his flabby rear end stroke out after running 15 feet. Plus I figure there's a 75% chance that if you gave him a gun he would loving ND into his own leg.

https://twitter.com/_FloridaMan/status/968167956759719936

• Locked thread