Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
EoinCannon
Aug 29, 2008

Grimey Drawer

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

EoinCannon
Aug 29, 2008

Grimey Drawer

drunkill posted:

St. Patricks Day.

Batman voters, paint the town green.

My family's Irish and I live in Batman.
Voting Green in the morning and then a few beers

EoinCannon
Aug 29, 2008

Grimey Drawer
For the record I can't stand the sound of Georgie's voice that early in the morning

EoinCannon
Aug 29, 2008

Grimey Drawer

PaletteSwappedNinja posted:

Did Media Watch really go after Alberici for that tax article?

Kind of, they mostly kind of blamed the ABCs rules on analysis vs opinion though

They also singled out her use of the "vampire squid" analogy for Goldman Sachs which was a bloody Matt Taibbi quote anyway

EoinCannon
Aug 29, 2008

Grimey Drawer
There needs to be parties on the day of newspoll no. 30
The bullshit and backpedalling is gonna be hilarious

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

EoinCannon
Aug 29, 2008

Grimey Drawer

Seemlar posted:

Turnbull is so cooked he already backpedalled and disavowed the 30 Newspoll thing like, five of them ago

Boo. Hopefully the media makes a big deal of it at least and Tones should do the right thing and make a total prick of himself over it

• Locked thread