Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Twenty Four

The big game is coming up this Sunday. Jeff and Jessica will be there! There's gonna be beer! There will be a D2 for initiative (coin toss).

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Twenty Four

Probably gonna have an offensive line full of kobolds as fodder and some harpy's on defense flying around.

Twenty Four

D&D Super bowl with magic missiles flying around and complete rule breaking chaos ITT!

Papa Was A Video Toaster

There's an actual Nerd Superbowl on Big Game day.
The Victoria Canadian Highlander scene is streaming their Top 8 from the LRR Moonbase.

Koishi Komeiji

*Football fan runs into stadium excited to see the big game only to be greeted by an empty football field*

Fan (looking at camera, speaking directly to audience): Only now in this moment do I realize in the end the big game was life itself, being with family and friends, learning to enjoy the little ups and downs that come with every day of your life.

Pot Smoke Phoenix

Smoke 'em if you gottem!
I rolled a 20 for secret doors on the fantasy football field and found a neat pocket dimension filled with chocolate footballs wrapped in foil.

https://i.imgur.com/QKTkerO.mp4
Sig elements by Manifisto and Heather Papps
Sig File protected by SigLock. do NOT steal this sig!

take the moon

by sebmojo
more like the BIG LAME

----------------
This thread brought to you by a tremendous dickhead!

Jolo

ive been playing with magnuts tying to change the wold as we know it

my turn, right? Anybody got any 7's?

~~~ byob summer 2020 ~~~ sig responsibly ~~~ i hope you enjoy my sig ~~~ please dont kangaroo jack what you cant kangaroo give back. ~~~

Twenty Four

Jolo posted:

my turn, right? Anybody got any 7's?

*looks at cards in hand* Go fish. Also you never leveled up your fishing skill so roll against a penalty against that. A 10 yard penalty.

Jolo

motherfucker, i'm wearing the conch bikini, that adds to my fishing skill

~~~ byob summer 2020 ~~~ sig responsibly ~~~ i hope you enjoy my sig ~~~ please dont kangaroo jack what you cant kangaroo give back. ~~~

Jolo

I rolled the die and it came up with a skull and crossbones. how much does that heal me for?

Twenty Four

Jolo posted:

I rolled the die and it came up with a skull and crossbones. how much does that heal me for?

5 yards

alnilam

I cast spirit of madden and get a critical hit so we get his voiceover from the cartoon network loony toons superbowl

Twenty Four

alnilam posted:

I cast spirit of madden and get a critical hit so we get his voiceover from the cartoon network loony toons superbowl

You have been granted the ability to draw with a magic pen on top of the play field. Also a ring of +1 to field goals.

Pot Smoke Phoenix

Smoke 'em if you gottem!

alnilam posted:

Here's a guy that'll believe whatever it takes to get the ball down the field!

Peanut Butler

i am ready, for this big big game

Dr. Yinz Ljubljana

Twenty Four posted:

You have been granted the ability to draw with a magic pen on top of the play field. Also a ring of +1 to field goals.

I cast "intangibles"

Ouch bad roll. Next pass misses and is intercepted by a Beholder. And I'm way out of my armor class.

The X-man cometh
I'm playing a halfling running back which gives me big bonuses on my Grit and Work Ethic stats.

Papa Was A Video Toaster

I have to roll above a 7 on 2d6 to not drop the ball this turn.

Robot Made of Meat

I roll a D12.5 to see how inflated the ball is

Thanks to Manifisto for the sig!

Papa Was A Video Toaster

Robot Made of Meat posted:

I roll a D12.5 to see how inflated the ball is

According to my table your roll of 6.3… means the ball is illegally inflated but you won't see any repercussions because you have a racial bonus.

drilldo squirt

a beautiful, soft meat sack
I'm going to smoke weed and watch the rich men get TBI to make other even richer men money game in my boxers.

----------------

Papa Was A Video Toaster

I'm going to make chicken wings and watch wizard poker of the highest caliber.

Peanut Butler

not a football follower but going to someone's house for food and friendship anyway

Twenty Four

"Your party has faced a pack of owlbears that vastly outlevel you."

"Uh can we just take a knee? Punt it?"

Twenty Four

Tom Brady after being accused of throwing deflated footballs:

"I had no access to them and had no idea."

Kyle after throwing three 20's in a row:

"Amanda brought the dice man, I duno!"

Papa Was A Video Toaster

I am ready for the Big Game. I have slaughtered a buffalo for its wings and have returned with fiery queso from Mount Adobo.

drilldo squirt

a beautiful, soft meat sack

drilldo squirt posted:

I'm going to smoke weed and watch the rich men get TBI to make other even richer men money game in my boxers.

I did it, thank you all for believing.

----------------

Jolo

Patriots fighting with eagles? Ok, just not any of the bald ones.

Pot Smoke Phoenix

Smoke 'em if you gottem!
There wasn't a single referee that was going to throw a flag after that incredible touchdown dance. It was the most eloquent performance of the Viennese Waltz, done with the quarterback, the tight ends, and of course the reciever of the ball in an incredibly moving display of synchronistic synergy- this one going to be one for the record books

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

HUSKY DILF

aggressively chill

Splatmaster posted:

There wasn't a single referee that was going to throw a flag after that incredible touchdown dance. It was the most eloquent performance of the Viennese Waltz, done with the quarterback, the tight ends, and of course the reciever of the ball in an incredibly moving display of synchronistic synergy- this one going to be one for the record books

i jacked off to it. 6/10

• Locked thread