Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
vyelkin
Jan 2, 2011
You don't have to have no hair to be bald but he is bald.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Ziggy Tzardust
Apr 7, 2006
Apparently, West Ham are about to sign Patrice Evra on a free transfer because Gold and Sullivan have decided that we haven't been humiliated enough yet

T Bowl
Feb 6, 2006

Shut up DUMMY

Jose posted:

why would you let it get to that state before either shaving it off or having the plugs much earlier

denial... much like thinking getting rid of costa was a good idea

Bea Nanner
Oct 20, 2003

Je suis excité!

Ziggy Tzardust posted:

Apparently, West Ham are about to sign Patrice Evra on a free transfer because Gold and Sullivan have decided that we haven't been humiliated enough yet

what if they find out he was born in senegal?

Shrapnig
Jan 21, 2005

Jose posted:

why would you let it get to that state before either shaving it off or having the plugs much earlier

The Cambiasso Conundrum.

hadji murad
Apr 18, 2006

T Bowl posted:

denial... much like thinking getting rid of costa was a good idea

Costa wanted to and tried to leave multiple times. I know the Arsenal way is to offer higher wages in such a situation but I can’t fault Tony on this.

T Bowl
Feb 6, 2006

Shut up DUMMY

hadji murad posted:

Costa wanted to and tried to leave multiple times. I know the Arsenal way is to offer higher wages in such a situation but I can’t fault Tony on this.

So by that logic your best player and goal keeper are off this summer to Madrid then, got it.

blue footed boobie
Sep 14, 2012

UEFA SUPREMACY

Disappointing. Wigs are much funnier than plugs.

hadji murad
Apr 18, 2006

T Bowl posted:

So by that logic your best player and goal keeper are off this summer to Madrid then, got it.

Lol. They keep their heads up and work hard. Opposite of the Costa situation. If they want to leave, they’d be smart because the club isn’t showing any ambition.

Tokyo Sexwale
Jul 30, 2003

Ziggy Tzardust posted:

West Ham fans can take heart then because it's only a matter of time before he pulls a Cantona and then he's gone.

Monday Bandele
Apr 26, 2008
Imagine taking a bollocking from Conte and trying not to laugh at that stupid rug on his head

Ninpo
Aug 6, 2004

by FactsAreUseless

Monday Bandele posted:

Imagine taking a bollocking from Conte and trying not to laugh at that stupid rug on his head

I'm imagining a Conte / Luiz bust up and doing some hearty lols

kcer
May 28, 2004

Today is good weather
for an airstrike.
do you think Jimmy White wears a wig?? his hair is very weird but I can't decide, please help

T Bowl
Feb 6, 2006

Shut up DUMMY
I think he dyes it black and just has a terrible childs cut.

Manc Hill
Jul 19, 2001

^^this is u ^^this is me

Ziggy Tzardust posted:

https://twitter.com/samuelluckhurst/status/961256341322027009

trem_two
Oct 22, 2002

it is better if you keep saying I'm fat, as I will continue to score goals
Fun Shoe

Lol

Gigi Galli
Sep 19, 2003

and then the car turned in to fire

lol, very good

Dudley
Feb 24, 2003

Tasty

Maybe the ability to forage for food is a useful skill at West Ham.

Xabi
Jan 21, 2006

Inventor of the Marmite pasty
Big surprise that Evra is an idiot.

hadji murad
Apr 18, 2006
West Ham should be more relaxed on eating pork products

UnlimitedSpessmans
Jul 31, 2015
ever better he was born in senegal.

RideTheSpiral
Sep 18, 2005
College Slice

UnlimitedSpessmans posted:

ever better he was born in senegal.

tony henry did nothing wrong

Eau de MacGowan
May 12, 2009

BRASIL HEXA
2026 tá logo aí
no ketchup, no bacon rolls, moyes was a monster

Jose
Jul 24, 2007

Adrian Chiles is a broadcaster and writer
This was on deadline day lol

David Sullivan posted:

Now look here, we tried to give Stoke City massive money for a player we had previously shown no interest in with only hours left in a month-long window and we got rejected. What more could we really do?

https://twitter.com/Sam_InkersoleTM/status/960466940639830016

oliwan
Jul 20, 2005

by Nyc_Tattoo
drat, Leicester really are the ultimate cucks

oliwan
Jul 20, 2005

by Nyc_Tattoo
It's just embarrassing to read about how they are dealing with mahrez

Literally Lewis Hamilton
Feb 22, 2005

They should fine him the maximum every time he misses any required event like training or a match

Xabi
Jan 21, 2006

Inventor of the Marmite pasty
http://www.skysports.com/football/news/11670/11241178/arsene-wenger-says-english-players-are-the-new-masters-of-diving

Mr Wenger is spot on as usual. Wenger, he knows.

oliwan
Jul 20, 2005

by Nyc_Tattoo
Speaking at his pre-match press conference on Thursday, Puel said: “I think Riyad is not available for Saturday’s game. I hope Riyad can get his head right and come back with us and work hard. The best way is for him to come back and enjoy his football.

[...]

The Leicester manager added: “It’s important this remains inside the club and private, not in the public. The most important thing for me is to keep Riyad and the club and the fans united and in a good way about this. It is important to keep a good feeling together through these difficulties.”

Ninpo
Aug 6, 2004

by FactsAreUseless
Ah yes the "send good vibes" approach to healingfootball management.

Libertine
Jun 21, 2004

When I die, I hope they say I made the eSports industry a better place than I made millions of dollars.
Mahrez couldn't get a deal so now he's sabotaging his own value to try get his worth closer to what other teams want to offer. He's an expert in market efficiency.

oliwan
Jul 20, 2005

by Nyc_Tattoo
I'm trying this with my job next week, I'm sure they'll be equally understanding

Vegetable
Oct 22, 2010

Leicester are doing the right thing with Mahrez. He’ll sulk and eventually get back to helping them not suck.

Wengy
Feb 6, 2008

oliwan posted:

I'm trying this with my job next week, I'm sure they'll be equally understanding

Yeah I'm sure the Hartz IV office will mind lmao

sebzilla
Mar 17, 2009

Kid's blasting everything in sight with that new-fangled musket.

Xabi posted:

Big surprise that Evra is an idiot.

Um actually he owns?!

RideTheSpiral
Sep 18, 2005
College Slice

oliwan posted:

if only there was a transfer request from another forum

Shrapnig
Jan 21, 2005

As first reported in the Scots football thread, Liam Miller formerly of Celtic, Manchester United, Leeds, Sunderland, and QPR among others has died at 36 from pancreatic cancer.

https://www.theguardian.com/football/2018/feb/09/liam-miller-dies-aged-36

Cpt. Mahatma Gandhi
Mar 26, 2005

Jesus, 36 :( that really loving sucks

blue footed boobie
Sep 14, 2012

UEFA SUPREMACY
Pancreatic cancer is a motherfucker. RIP.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

blue footed boobie
Sep 14, 2012

UEFA SUPREMACY
In lighter news the NLD is tomorrow and I’m hype.

• Locked thread