Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
cda

by Hand Knit
and became a teenager

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Nosfereefer

IF YOU FIND THIS POSTER OUTSIDE BYOB, PLEASE RETURN THEM. WE ARE VERY WORRIED AND WE MISS THEM
stop stealing my oc

(USER WAS PUT ON PROBATION FOR THIS POST)

City of Glompton

Mario Mouse showing off his outrageous mushroom collection on rich kids of instagram

BoldFrankensteinMir

He would defy his parents and open a non-profit.

"Because I love the prolitariat unlike you, Dads"

Sig by Heather Papps

Putty

HOOKED ON THE BROTHERS
alright cda you better delet dis poo poo right now

Putty

HOOKED ON THE BROTHERS
el deleto

I Dunno

Check fanfiction.net

alnilam

Putty posted:

el deleto

haha

alnilam

princess peach giving birth to an italian-american plumber mouse, glares at mario when she sees the ears and the evidence of mario's infidelity, mario hat in hand is like "i didn't know that was-a how it workeda :confused:"

Macnult

alnilam posted:

princess peach giving birth to an italian-american plumber mouse, glares at mario when she sees the ears and the evidence of mario's infidelity, mario hat in hand is like "i didn't know that was-a how it workeda :confused:"

Pot Smoke Phoenix

Smoke 'em if you gottem!

alnilam posted:

https://i.imgur.com/QKTkerO.mp4
Sig elements by Manifisto and Heather Papps
Sig File protected by SigLock. do NOT steal this sig!

kalel

If Walt Disney saw this thread he'd be rolling in his cryogenic containment unit

BoldFrankensteinMir

If Walt Disney saw this thread none of us would be around to see the results.

Sig by Heather Papps

Android Blues

alnilam posted:

google THIS

alnilam posted:

google THIS

Mario: Well, Peach-a left me, but at least I still-a have you, Mickey!

Baby: Gawrsh!

Mario: Mickey?!

Mickey: Haha! Hey, whaddaya know? Ha!

Baby: Gotta go fast!

Mario and Mickey: Goofy?!

Baby: (roars and belches fire)

Mickey and Goofy: Sonic?!

Mario: Sorry guys. That one's-a on me again.

cda

by Hand Knit
The baby of Mario and Mickey mouse is a teenager. Hormones are coursing through its body. Mario and Mickey are wondering why their child is becoming so withdrawn and irritable

google THIS

Mario and Mickey's child is starting puberty. He feels embarrassed because all of his friends' voices are changing and his is getting, if anything, even more high-pitched.

little munchkin

cda posted:

The baby of Mario and Mickey mouse is a teenager. Hormones are coursing through its body. Mario and Mickey are wondering why their child is becoming so withdrawn and irritable

----------------
This thread brought to you by a tremendous dickhead!

little munchkin
it's fun to imagine classic characters from your childhood as sexual beings

----------------

Pot Smoke Phoenix

Smoke 'em if you gottem!
I dunno but I bet he gotta lotta macheesemo

cda

by Hand Knit

google THIS posted:

Mario and Mickey's child is starting puberty. He feels embarrassed because all of his friends' voices are changing and his is getting, if anything, even more high-pitched.

----------------

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Piso Mojado

alnilam posted:

lol

• Locked thread