Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
FreshCutFries

it lets me get onto the internet, the orange

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

FreshCutFries

plugging cable into 5 inch deep surgically drilled hole in my head and plugging the other end into a nearby dog. just checkin my tweets.

FreshCutFries

starting up the gas engine on my web-deck. fighting to stay conscious through the fumes to look at a cat on the internet. turning up the volume real loud because the deck engaged turbo mode.

Putty

HOOKED ON THE BROTHERS
just recorded my latest lets play on a potato... literally!!!!!!!!!!

wearing a lampshade

Running commands as root vegetable

poverty goat

fact: the cyberspace scenes in the movie hackers are based on what happens when you smoke fresh orange zest

Pot Smoke Phoenix

Smoke 'em if you gottem!
Storing my vidoes on some snap pea vines. I'm thinking about planting some cannabus so I can set up a token ring network in my garden, the daisies in my daisey chain aren't fast enough

https://i.imgur.com/QKTkerO.mp4
Sig elements by Manifisto and Heather Papps
Sig File protected by SigLock. do NOT steal this sig!

Coolguye

Required by his programming!

poverty goat posted:

fact: the cyberspace scenes in the movie hackers are based on what happens when you smoke fresh orange zest

can confirm

Bacon Taco

Now with extra narwhal meat!
HAIKOOLIGAN
caught a bunch of fish with my inter-net and am searching patterns on their scales for facebook comments

canyoneer

I only have canyoneyes for you
Setting up a VM with Citrus software

Dr. Yinz Ljubljana

Plugging any length of CAT5 cable into the tip of a banana is a nice source of potassium for your router and will give your packets an extra energy boost during high usage hours.

little munchkin
im going to "hack" the orange, op

----------------
This thread brought to you by a tremendous dickhead!

Slush Garbo

FALSE SLACK
is
BETTER
than
NO SLACK
My orange didn't go off this morning and I was an hour late to work

take the moon

by sebmojo
im in

really into citric deliciousness

Duckbox

My orange keeps cutting out in the middle of my shows. the faq says to press the navel to restart, but I'm using a valencia pls help byob, my router flew away and my packets are inconsolable

Piso Mojado

jacking it to the orange i just found

FreshCutFries

little munchkin posted:

im going to "hack" the orange, op

no dont!!!

FreshCutFries

the meltdown exploit is literally melting people "jacked" "into" the "internet" with their "bigass" "cables" "attached" to "various fruits/vegetables/lamposts/etc."

this is the world we live in

FreshCutFries

going to the cybercafe and jacking into a cool glass of ipa. gettin all hosed up after i mop up the puddle of the person before me.

times are tough

Koishi Komeiji

Thingyman posted:

the meltdown exploit is literally melting people "jacked" "into" the "internet" with their "bigass" "cables" "attached" to "various fruits/vegetables/lamposts/etc."

this is the world we live in

that's why you only jack in using a vpn (virtual private nectarine)

poverty goat

oh i thought you said jack off into the orange. my bad

Pot Smoke Phoenix

Smoke 'em if you gottem!

poverty goat posted:

oh i thought you said jack off into the orange. my bad

Lol, everyone knows the only fruit to jack it to is a melon!

https://i.imgur.com/QKTkerO.mp4
Sig elements by Manifisto and Heather Papps
Sig File protected by SigLock. do NOT steal this sig!

Nosfereefer

IF YOU FIND THIS POSTER OUTSIDE BYOB, PLEASE RETURN THEM. WE ARE VERY WORRIED AND WE MISS THEM
some posters in yospos installed linux on their dinner

neat!

(USER WAS PUT ON PROBATION FOR THIS POST)

kalel

My Apple pie has a silicone aftertaste, is that normal?

Slush Garbo

FALSE SLACK
is
BETTER
than
NO SLACK

SciFiDownBeat posted:

My Apple pie has a silicone aftertaste, is that normal?

Turn on your manitee

canyoneer

I only have canyoneyes for you

Hugh Malone posted:

Turn on your mangosteen

kalel

Your Orange System is a Piece Of poo poo

Robot Made of Meat

Something something comparing Apples to oranges.

Thanks to Manifisto for the sig!

Olive!

It's not a ghost, but probably a 'living corpse'. The 'living dead' with a hell of a lot of bloodlust...

Splatmaster posted:

Lol, everyone knows the only fruit to jack it to is a melon!

my friend, have you heard of the "grapefruit method"

Thanks to HotSoapyBeard for the sig image!

Slugnoid

i misunderstood this thread title and i dont know if im happy or sad about it

free Trapt CD

*~:coffeepal:~*
I've got plenty of java
and Chesterfield Kings

*~:h:~*
"the apple corporation is stealing everybody's data and spying on them, but they've got too much dirt on everybody to be stopped by any world government lol", typed kira. "but if anyone can stop them, it's you, hiro. lmfao."
i agreed. i was the world's number one jacker.
"i'm the number one jacker in the world," i typed back, "and i know how to stop them. rofl"
kira confusedly emoji'd. "but how?"
i took a fuji apple and placed it on my computer keyboard. "i'm going to take them down," i typed while reaching for my zipper, "....from the inside. ;')"

Munchables

Ask/tell me about legal cannibalism

free Trapt CD posted:

"the apple corporation is stealing everybody's data and spying on them, but they've got too much dirt on everybody to be stopped by any world government lol", typed kira. "but if anyone can stop them, it's you, hiro. lmfao."
i agreed. i was the world's number one jacker.
"i'm the number one jacker in the world," i typed back, "and i know how to stop them. rofl"
kira confusedly emoji'd. "but how?"
i took a fuji apple and placed it on my computer keyboard. "i'm going to take them down," i typed while reaching for my zipper, "....from the inside. ;')"

Munchables

I spread cpu paste across my teeth and bite into a juicy melonboard.

FreshCutFries

free Trapt CD posted:

kira confusedly emoji'd.

FreshCutFries

jwhy do people keep making sex jokes in my thread about jacking. there is nothing sexual about jacking; it is a normal thing we all do.

FreshCutFries

stay tuned for my next thread "tugging off my tennis instructor" about that time i got my tennis instructor out of a jam while he was boating

FreshCutFries

jacking into my cyberdeck which is already jacked into the internet. seeing the code of the universe, how everything works, and i weep before it. then i jack out because i just wanted to see a gif of a koala yawning.

UWBW

Permanently banned from the Alamo
The IP in IP Address stands for Inside People. I am typing this from inside my neighbor Frank.

Munchables

Jack on, jack off.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Duckbox

Hey, my name is John Internet of the Connecticut Internets and this thread is making me uncomfortable.

• Locked thread