Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Fat-Lip-Sum-41.mp3
Nov 15, 2003
I accidentally exposed my three year old to Der Fuhrer's Face when I put all my Donald Duck shorts into the same playlist.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Fat-Lip-Sum-41.mp3
Nov 15, 2003
The weeb sword bot is named Genji?

Fat-Lip-Sum-41.mp3
Nov 15, 2003
oh thats much better

Fat-Lip-Sum-41.mp3
Nov 15, 2003
zed zed, freedom fighter

Fat-Lip-Sum-41.mp3
Nov 15, 2003

General Dog posted:

Please rename thread CSPAM for 30 year old shutins, which I guess is redundant but whatever.

CSPAM for Scrunts - Necrons did nothing wrong

Fat-Lip-Sum-41.mp3
Nov 15, 2003

Nebakenezzer posted:

Word

Like I know the Norse got the concepts of elf and dwarf by otherizing the poo poo out of non-norse peoples living in Scandinavia at the time, but yeah. "Races - what racists think, but real"

elves are... ?

Fat-Lip-Sum-41.mp3
Nov 15, 2003

...gay, that is. And he's 100% correct about that.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Fat-Lip-Sum-41.mp3
Nov 15, 2003

Nebakenezzer posted:

I'm not sure who the least woke Starfleet captain is (I can make an argument it is not Kirk), but I'd say it's Season 1-2 Archer: not only was he openly racist, he was frequently insane - I think the writers created him specifically to appeal to the type of people who liked Michael Bay movies, and who associate arrogance and ignorance with "good ol' America" rather than "ugly American".

Janeway by a fungus jump.

• Locked thread