Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Madurai
Jun 26, 2012

I don't like the fact that airspeeders actually fly around the board. In forty years of wargaming, hadn't we figured out that's not a good way to represent aircraft at this scale?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Madurai
Jun 26, 2012

fadam posted:

I want the soldier droids from the prequel trilogy so I can field a horde army.

This, only those bitchin' hovertanks.

Madurai
Jun 26, 2012

Ugleb posted:

Why no imperial probe droid? Or is that too bad rear end to mot get its own box?

I want to field probe droids and nothing else.

Madurai
Jun 26, 2012

Owlbear Camus posted:

here's a cool protip to help enjoy this game:
don't leave 3-d printed starwar buildings in a hot car :smithicide:

Re-sell as one-of-a-kind Colicoid hive terrain.

Madurai
Jun 26, 2012

Owlbear Camus posted:

This is sort of a neat era/faction agnostic product:
https://www.fantasyflightgames.com/en/news/2019/12/10/rules-of-engagement-1/

The Hostage Exchange objectives lend themselves to all kinds of "counts as" with the various alternate sculpts available on 3d modelling sites.

I approve of any Riyo Chuchi-related expansion. Good luck painting those blue freckles, though.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Madurai
Jun 26, 2012

Prequel-era seems like a slam-dunk to rollout a large-scale 6mm game, since the Clone Wars were much more of a peer-vs-peer large-scale conflict, and the GCW was a guerrilla war.