Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
El Chingon
Oct 9, 2012
Saprissa vs Club America is the game series to watch. Also, is this rigged so LigaMX and MLS teams meet in the finals?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

El Chingon
Oct 9, 2012
America scoring in the first 3 minutes lol

El Chingon
Oct 9, 2012

https://twitter.com/MaxPow3ers/status/966488575167619072

El Chingon
Oct 9, 2012
Club America wins today

El Chingon
Oct 9, 2012

Reince Penis posted:

Lol have you checked the weather in Toronto yet? I don't think Club America will have the advantage.

A rainy 4°C doesn't seem that different from Mexico City in January

El Chingon
Oct 9, 2012

Reince Penis posted:

I actually thought they were still calling for -7 whoops.

I"m actually kind of glad because I'll be at the game.

Take pictures if you can! I always wondered how these games are for MLS crowd compared to Mexico

El Chingon
Oct 9, 2012

Reince Penis posted:

A couple of quick snaps of the crowd from the back of the supporting end, for the goon who asked. A bit subdued tonight, I think we're still under suspension for throwing things on the pitch or something. Great game though, we beat Club America and the refs :toot:

E: announced was 23000

thank you! we'll get you in Mexico City, good game.

El Chingon
Oct 9, 2012
guess the trophy stays in Mexico again

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

El Chingon
Oct 9, 2012
this was the closest an MLS team has been to winning the tournament and they blew it. Now Chivas fans will ride this victory for the next 6 months without end. Thank you.

• Locked thread