Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Papa Emeritus III
Jul 7, 2017

[A MESSAGE FROM THE CLERGY]

Dat's Pussy Trap, bitch!

Deal with it.
I cut one in front of my drill sergeant in boot camp. It is incredibly hard not to laugh at farts in boot camp.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Papa Emeritus III
Jul 7, 2017

Dat's Pussy Trap, bitch!

Deal with it.

1gnoirents posted:

I poo poo my pants on a worksite. It was the New Orleans convention center during the "Southern Baptist Convention". It felt like a small fart, but then it kind of felt like a small high pressure bubble (?), then it popped and a torrent of liquid shitstorm squirted right out of my rear end in a top hat. I guess I could best describe it as opening a 2 liter that somebody put in a paint mixer.

I got straight up and walked straight out of the place to the convention hotel without talking to anybody and took like an hour long shower. They were khakis too. I finished up and went back to work.

Nobody said a word

This had me rolling omg. The other posts here are great too, since I have the sense of humor of 6 year old, but holy gently caress with this one

Papa Emeritus III
Jul 7, 2017

Dat's Pussy Trap, bitch!

Deal with it.
Sleepfarts do happen. I startled myself out of a deep sleep with one.

I had a friend that would do the naked spooning thing with her boyfriend and one morning she cut one. The fart vibrations jiggled his balls and she said he lept out of bed, slapping at his junk since he had no idea what caused that sensation. Could've been a dick spider. :v:

Papa Emeritus III
Jul 7, 2017

Dat's Pussy Trap, bitch!

Deal with it.

Bum the Sad posted:

Ages ago I let one rip while driving with a friend that I guess must of been silent. Because when I confessed to it he was astonished as he had been convinced we drove past a truck hauling port-a-potty's because it didn't smell like a fart, or like poo poo, but "a mixture of poo poo and piss and chemicals left to bake in the sun for days". I was pretty proud of that.

:stare: ...you... you may want to get that checked out, too.

(High five, though)

Papa Emeritus III
Jul 7, 2017

Dat's Pussy Trap, bitch!

Deal with it.

Bum the Sad posted:

It was roughly 10 years ago and I'm still alive so I think I'm ok...

'Tis a weapon of the Gods, then!

Papa Emeritus III
Jul 7, 2017

Dat's Pussy Trap, bitch!

Deal with it.

Kak posted:

This happened to me as well except it was during a thunderstorm that knocked out the power and it went to a backup generator. The lights came back up, but the loud music didn't and this place had the reverberation of an ancient cathedral. loving everyone on that floor turned around and looked. I know this because the entire wall I was facing was a mirror. I was too tired to give a gently caress.

I would've done the same thing, given that circumstance.

Papa Emeritus III
Jul 7, 2017

Dat's Pussy Trap, bitch!

Deal with it.

ClamdestineBoyster posted:

See I thought this was going to be one of those “I tried to upstage her fathers farts and I poo poo my pants instead” posts but im glad that poo poo worked out for you and you’re fart wife.

Same. Holy gently caress lmao

Papa Emeritus III
Jul 7, 2017

Dat's Pussy Trap, bitch!

Deal with it.
In jail, you get an arraignment to hear the charges against you. You're roused out of bed around 8am or so and you're taken with other inmates to a secured room where you sit and wait for the judge to appear on a t.v. screen. The judge is actually in a courthouse building across the property. Anyway, right before he pops on, you watch a video that's similar to one you watch when dealing with a traffic ticket hearing and then you're warned not to say anything that can hurt your case from this point forward, as the room is being recorded.

Now, there's about 30 of us in this room and to speak to the judge, you leave your seat and stand in front of a microphone that's hanging from a cord. On the front row in the men's section(they kept housing departments seated seperately) there was one guy who had a massive poo poo-eating grin on his face throughout the pre-judge time video. And he kept looking at the mic. He was seated right in front of it.

Finally, a light kicks on(a blue one, some sort of "we're recording, dumbass!" symbol) and I caught the grinning man lift a cheek and rip one of those loud clappy-sounding farts. Our plastic chairs undoubtedly added to the audible punch. The whole room froze and every guard looked at the grinning guy but did nothing.

I had a hard time keeping a straight face after that and was yelled at for making a few squeaks of laughter during other people's time at the mic, but ...whatever. Farts are funny. :colbert:

I also had a cell mate for one night that would push out SBDs. She slept beneath me and I was being hotboxed by her loving rotten garbage diet(she'd order sardines off of commissary and mix them with nasty jail food) and I tried to cover my face with my blanket but that rank rear end still penetrated the fabric. I also swear my blanket had a permanent rear end stink after her little gastric sewage leaks or whatever her problem is, and traded for a new one. I also moved cells the next morning.

No one in the whole pod would sit near her and her upper bunk remained open. This is either a genius plan or her genuine nastiness.

Papa Emeritus III fucked around with this message at 14:27 on Feb 20, 2018

Papa Emeritus III
Jul 7, 2017

Dat's Pussy Trap, bitch!

Deal with it.

Rupert Buttermilk posted:

These stories would be amazing if you were in jail for farting. Like resisting arrest or assaulting a police officer, but it was because of a fart.

You didn't kill someone, did you? :ohdear:

Ninja edit: death by farts is ok.

I wonder if that guy on the plane caught any charges after farting them into an early landing. I never read the whole article. :thunk:

And no, no killings. I did a fraud thingie.

Also, jail food is notorious for the rancid farts it gives. I even hotboxed myself out of bed. Well, more like Dutch ovened myself.

It was SOS day for the menu. I ate and then laid down(breakfast is at 3 or 4am, no joke. Lunch is 9am. Dinner 3pm). I sleep with my blanket over my head to keep light out of my eyes and to keep from being cold(they keep is freezing in there). Well, at 7am, I had a gas cloud of x-grade meat farts steaming me out of bed. It woke up my bunk mate and I spent the next hour apologizing and laughing with her.

She then told me the story about the naked spooning incident I noted earlier. Fart stories. :unsmith:

Papa Emeritus III
Jul 7, 2017

Dat's Pussy Trap, bitch!

Deal with it.

Drive-Thru Salad Bar posted:

Many years ago I was visiting with my girlfriend at her parent's place for thanksgiving. A couple hours after the feast her father (a no nonsense southerner) just belts out a powerful rip. Me being impressed quickly replied, "nice push!" . Then eventually I let one out which almost rivaled his but I didn't want to upstage the king in his own court out of respect.

We're all chuckling from this when all of a sudden my girlfriend quickly sits on my lap, looks at me with a loving gaze, and pushes out the biggest, loudest "BRRRRRAAAAAAAAP!!!" vibrating my junk like a Hitachi massage wand on full blast. A sudden wave of shock, confusion, disgust and arousal all hit me in a split second and then right before anybody could respond in laughter, the smell forced it's way up my nose. A bouquet of thanksgiving sewage which smelled worse than a dead animal baking in the hot summer sun.

Before I could even say anything I was immediately gagging, trying to not vomit while pinned down by her still warm and musty rear end which prohibited my escape. I was desperate at this point, this wasn't funny, I needed to escape for my own survival. By the time I struggled away I could see her and her father doubled over in laughter, beet red faces with tears streaming down their cheeks. I got schooled that day.

Then 4 years later, I married her :love::butt:

I just wanted to add that I am having a rough morning and had a lovely night. But this post laughed me into a cheerful mood in spite of that poo poo.

This thread rules. :ghost:!

Papa Emeritus III
Jul 7, 2017

Dat's Pussy Trap, bitch!

Deal with it.

^^^ aww well shucks :3:

:3: I even read it out loud to a friend. It was grand.

For another story, I was in the lobby of a social service type building in Largo, FL. I drove a friend there and she had an appointment with ...whatever. While she was in the back, I remained in the lobby and a guy sitting next to me started up some small talk. Off to my left, an obese guy shuffled by in one of those push-walker thingies, found a seat, and plopped himself down.

I continue to chat with the stranger nearby, trying to ignore the snoring coming out of the obese guy. He fell asleep within 4 minutes of sitting there. Then..

Me: So, yeah, I think there's--

BRAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAPPPPP--

Me: ... :stare:
Stranger dude: ...oh jesus.. :stare:

---PPPPPPPPPPPPFFFFFFFFTTT---

Me: ! :stare:
Stranger dude: ....oh wow... what- :stare:

--TTTTTTPPPPPPPPTHHHHHH--

Me: (at this point, I'm laughing way too hard to breathe)
Stranger dude: ...seriously, what is going on?

----HHHFFFFPPPPPP.....*squeak!*

The guy next to me was mostly confused as to how someone could fart for so long. The little reception window suddenly slammed closed and the lady inside took off. I assume out of fear or wanting to laugh. The obese guy never woke up and continued snoring away. I eventually stopped laughing about 20 minutes later.

Papa Emeritus III
Jul 7, 2017

Dat's Pussy Trap, bitch!

Deal with it.

Bonzo posted:

sleep apnea but for your butt?

Guess you need a CCRAP machine :rimshot:

lol. I'm wondering if he just does that poo poo all the time so he doesn't feel it now and fails to wake up. I can't explain how long and loud that poo poo was, though.

Papa Emeritus III
Jul 7, 2017

Dat's Pussy Trap, bitch!

Deal with it.

CollegeCop posted:

Fart Stories!

1 - One of the dining halls in college would occasionally have an all-you-can-eat taco bar (for the price of a regular meal). I went to one of these events for dinner one day, and filled up on all the mexican food I could.

The next day one of my friends asked me to come with him to an open house/cookout for some club he wanted to join. By the time we got to the house, I was feeling the rumbles down below that indicated that I had processed all that spicy food. No big deal - it was a cookout, we would be outside, no problem. I hung on the outer edges of the crowd, quietly dropping air biscuits that dissipated without incident. Being outside probably lulled me into a false sense of security, because i didn't smell anything from my farts.

Then my friend wanted to go inside and look at some trophy case or something. I thought I had purged most of the evil from my system, so I went in with him. We were standing in the living room looking at the display case when I felt the pressure build. Quickly looking around, I didn't see anyone else in the immediate area, so I figured I would let a small one rip.

What followed was loud and long. A full 30 seconds of cheek flapping symphonic wonder. My friends eyes slowly got bigger and bigger as he stared at me in awe. Just when I thought his eyes couldn't get any bigger, the smell hit him, and I thought his eyes were literally going to pop out of his head. He later described it as, "A year-old hard boiled egg, stewed in a porta-john for the month of August, and covered in burning tire rubber."

As I started giggling uncontrollably, from the next room I heard, "Oh, Jesus, what the gently caress is that?" That's when I realized that a) The air conditioning was on in the house and b) I was standing on the air return vent. My friend and I beat a hasty retreat out the front door and watched as the hvac system spread the evil and every occupant of the house abandoned ship. As they were wondering what the hell had happened, we quietly slipped away.

My friend did not join the club.

2 - One Sunday afternoon I drug myself out of bed after two full nights of revelry. Unknown amounts of various beers and unidentified foodstuffs eaten from roller-grills at gas stations after last call had combined to give me not only a horrible hangover, but also quite a bit of intestinal distress. I also had nothing in the fridge or the cupboards of my apartment. So bolstered by some aspirin and black coffee, I headed out to the local grocery store for supplies.

As I slogged my way down the cereal aisle, I suddenly had the urge to fart. I struggled with the feeling for a while, not sure if I could trust my sphincter to properly sort liquid from solid, and eventually decided to go ahead and give in. What followed was ... disappointing. A little tiny hiss, the merest hint of a whisper , and not satisfying at all. As I stood there contemplating if that was all, or if more was to come, the smell hit me.

It wasn't just a wall of smell, it was Great Wall of China smell. If you could see a smell, this one would have been visible from outer space. It was a runaway Mack Truck of olfactory assaults. My eyes began to water as I desperately gasped to breathe. Self preservation took over, and my feet began moving of their own accord toward the end of the aisle. I went into the next aisle and tried to make sense of what had just happened. Did my body really produce whatever the hell that was, or was I still drunk and imagining things.

As I stood there, taking stock of the situation and trying to catch my breath, from the aisle I had just abandoned came a woman's voice, proper, with just a hint of southern twang to it, "Oh, dear Lord."

That was it. I had to abandon my cart. I sprinted from the store to my car, where I sat for at least 20 minutes howling with laughter, and another 10 minutes fighting the giggles. I eventually got myself under control and drove to another store to do my shopping.

3 - My sister was getting married, and I attended my future Brother-In-Law's bachelor party. A very long night of domestic beer, bar food, and an ill-conceived late night call to Domino's for pizza left me feeling rather under the weather. As I was laying in bed trying to recover, I began to fart. They were loud and voluminous, but with very little smell.

Then my sister showed up. I was helping her with setting up and printing the program from the wedding. As we were standing there going over the program, I started to fart. And just kept farting. I forget was she was saying, but I went back and timed it later. It was at least 15 seconds of loudness, if not more. Time that out. It's longer than you think. And my rear end was working overtime on it. No halfway measures. Just full on "BRAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPFFFFFFFFTTTTTTTTTPPPPPPPPTHHHHHHHHHFFFFPPPPPP"

Then I started to laugh, and each laugh led to more farts, which led to more laughter. And each time I laughed, my sister got madder and madder, until finally she accused me of not taking things seriously and ruining her wedding.

We eventually got the programs done, but it was rough.

This poo poo is amazing. :allears:

Papa Emeritus III
Jul 7, 2017

Dat's Pussy Trap, bitch!

Deal with it.

Noblesse Obliged posted:

Near, far, wherever you are. I belive that my fart will go on

:allears:

Now I'd love to hear the whole song with fart lyrics.

Papa Emeritus III
Jul 7, 2017

Dat's Pussy Trap, bitch!

Deal with it.

Bloodfart McCoy posted:

-spreading my cheeks and pressing my sphincter up against the wet shower wall, and unleashing farts that shook the whole house.

Holy gently caress, lmfao.

Where did this idea even come from?

Papa Emeritus III
Jul 7, 2017

Dat's Pussy Trap, bitch!

Deal with it.

Sapper posted:

More importantly, how many of us are going to try this?

I know I am!

Papa Emeritus III
Jul 7, 2017

Dat's Pussy Trap, bitch!

Deal with it.

Gatekeeper posted:

i got pretty good at throwin my farts back in the day (fart into cupped hands and grasp the fart like a snowball then throw) and i loved gassing my ex girlfriend but my last name is Yeager and shes jewish and when her parents heard me threaten to gas her they insisted we not see each other anymore

That's called a "buttercup"! :eng101:

I had two older brothers that did those a lot. So did all the guys in my platoon in BCT.

Papa Emeritus III
Jul 7, 2017

Dat's Pussy Trap, bitch!

Deal with it.

My wife introduced those to me as "cupcakes"

Now I've learned to not trust her with offering me desserts

You two sound like an amazing couple, based on the info from this thread. :unsmith:

Papa Emeritus III
Jul 7, 2017

Dat's Pussy Trap, bitch!

Deal with it.

The more I think about it, we both come off as a couple of gross gaseous ogres like Shrek and Fiona. But we're harmless and lovable.

I just farted. A trumpet in honor of you two.

rndmnmbr posted:

A couple of years ago, my grandmother was in the ER, literally dying. I had been holding a fart the entire time I was in the waiting room, to the point that I was clenching my rear end cheeks and duck waddling on occasion to keep the monster fart under control. Finally, they shipped her off to a bigger hospital (where she eventually did die), and my brother and I watched them load her into the ambulance, then got in his truck to follow them.

I couldn't hold it anymore, and ripped this huge stinking fart into his passenger seat.

He stares at me, then ripped this huge stinking fart into the driver seat.

It took us fifteen minutes to stop laughing and air the truck out before we could leave the hospital parking lot.

This is both sad and endearing.

Papa Emeritus III
Jul 7, 2017

Dat's Pussy Trap, bitch!

Deal with it.

Skypie posted:

Farting in the shower is a game of Russian roulette because either you get away with one that's odorless or you really unleash the beast and the hot, muggy shower air amplifies the potency

It really is. I've gased myself to the point of stepping out of the shower. Waiting. Then going back in once the fart fan in my bathroom dissipates the turd smell.

I had a friend who ate a bag of Doritos and it made him sick with some kind of food poisoning. But it all came at once. At random, in the shower. He said he felt like cutting a fart and tried to squeeze one out but immediately became nauseated and that was it; That little spasm you do to expel puke? Well, it also made him blast off a liquid rocket of poo, all up the wall of the shower while he barfed up Doritos. He said it was a sudden poo poo and puke explosion. His body blew up on the inside and only his skin was in tact, making him into a human colander of sick.

He couldn't eat Doritos again for a while.

Papa Emeritus III
Jul 7, 2017

Dat's Pussy Trap, bitch!

Deal with it.

Kak posted:

Did anyone try the rear end against wet shower wall trick yet?

Alright. I've done it. I took an afternoon shower and put my cheeks to use.

At first, I didn't have the intention of making the fart experiment but the urge to let one rip suddenly hit me. Coffee had kicked in. So did my fancypants yogurt. In that same instant, I remembered this thread and the glorious story of Bloodfart McCoy. Naturally, I laughed like the immature retard I am for about 5 minutes and then promptly dropped my washcloth and turned to press my rear end against the wall. Buttcheeks spread.

We have one of those vinyl or plastic stand up showers with the sliding door. It used to be a tub but I pulled that out and slapped in a shower. There's a little bit of room between the drywall underneath the shower liner and the actual shower wall itself. Not much. But if you press on the vinyl, it just pops in less than a half inch. With that in mind, I didn't press too hard. I also was sure to put the water on me before initiating this bathroom blast.

It took a second for me to get the giggles under control. I accidentally squeezed out a few tiny toots because of that and I knew I had to just blurt it all out or else I'd ruin my mission. My effort was initially hit with disappointment because I tried bearing down and nothing was coming out. I thought I'd wasted my gas on laughing too drat hard and almost gave up but then a sudden rip caught me by surprise.

It sounded like a giant wet zipper had been plugged into an amplifier. "FRRRRRRRRRRRIIIIIIPT!" The whole house heard it and my dog started barking. And here I am, in the shower with my rear end against the wall, laughing myself to tears. Also, the fart kinda hurt.

Well, that's my GBS contribution today. :unsmith:

Edit: That little gap between vinyl and drywall made that poo poo looooooud.

Papa Emeritus III fucked around with this message at 18:40 on Feb 23, 2018

Papa Emeritus III
Jul 7, 2017

Dat's Pussy Trap, bitch!

Deal with it.

you're doing the lord's work

Tis a fruitful journey for me to guide others to the Lord. Now, press thine buttcheeks to the gilded tiles and make thine anus trumpet sing!

Seriously, though. Someone else do this poo poo too and report back. It's a project.

Rupert Buttermilk posted:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=y3YZ_gOEu0A

I'm just as much at fault as anyone, but how has this not been posted yet??

This is loving hilarious.

Papa Emeritus III
Jul 7, 2017

Dat's Pussy Trap, bitch!

Deal with it.

Yeah, that's what the shower fart sounded like!

Not quite as long, though. I didn't even think about the Chewy reference. Holy poo poo with that rear end of hers, though.

Papa Emeritus III
Jul 7, 2017

Dat's Pussy Trap, bitch!

Deal with it.

Bloodfart McCoy posted:

-Accidentally farting during school and instinctively turning around to blame whoever was sitting directly behind me. I spin around and it’s the kid with lots of behavioral problems. No time to think. “KEVIN GROSS!!!” Before anyone has a chance to even react to the fart, Kevin instantly starts throwing a huge tantrum screaming it wasn’t him, throwing things and stomping around the classroom. Two teachers had to haul him out and his parents were called to take him home. It all happened so fast, no one suspected me.

There was a thread years ago called "things you did as a child and regret/feel bad about" and I swear this story was in there. Or a variation of it. Was it you who posted in there? Either way, I lol'd hard.

Papa Emeritus III
Jul 7, 2017

Dat's Pussy Trap, bitch!

Deal with it.

drat bitch, go wipe. :stare:

Papa Emeritus III
Jul 7, 2017

Dat's Pussy Trap, bitch!

Deal with it.

Skypie posted:

How many people did you have to say this to when you were in jail?

Sadly, my friend, quite a few.

Papa Emeritus III
Jul 7, 2017

Dat's Pussy Trap, bitch!

Deal with it.

Skypie posted:

We had to kick an apprentice out of a wire pulling crew one day. The day before he'd been flapping his butt cheeks like that lady ALL loving DAY. It was muggy in the outdoor wire house and he turned it into a steamy death box. Haha funny stuff, whatever.

Next day though, he walked in first thing in the morning and as soon as he entered, he reeked of swamp rear end and liquor. Apparently, he had sharted a couple times the day prior, went home, drank a case of beer, passed out without showering or changing and didn't wake up til he was gonna be late for work and bolted out the door. We all were like :barf: and kicked him off the site for the day so he could go take a goddamn shower

Oh gross. Swamp rear end is the worst in muggy weather, too. I don't know how men deal with it. I hate it and I don't even have any junk down there.

We had a few inmates that were incontinent and would be issued adult diapers. Without fail, one lady would poo poo the bed each night. She wasn't all there mentally but was actually pretty nice. She just didn't have any family to take care of her and was homeless, got popped for an open container violation. Usually they just issue tickets for that but it was her 900th time or something.

There was another crazy lady that would put toothpaste in her ears to "keep the voices away". I had to sit next to her in booking and I was about to puke from the smell; It wasn't poo, but she had TONS of glitter nail polish on her hair and on her face. It was like sitting next to an acetone vat.

I had the personal glory of being in a single cell while detoxing off of heroin. After being booked, they had a record of me being baker acted at the VA and "took precaution". I ended up in a cell with no blanket, no sheets, and no clothes. They give you a paper gown that is literally made of napkin material. It is also loving freezing in there. It is absolute torture.

Detoxing off of opiates gave me the hershey squirts for three days. Whoever was monitoring me must have been wooed by my rear end-gurgle serenade. Ugh.

Papa Emeritus III
Jul 7, 2017

Dat's Pussy Trap, bitch!

Deal with it.

Skypie posted:

Oh. I just remembered that I may have caused someone to fail his aptitude test when we were applying to the apprenticeship. The test is split into two parts, English then math. I had fast food for dinner the night prior, fast food for breakfast. English part went fine but I started to stress about the math part because I realized I'd been spending too much time perfectly showing everything. The instructor called for half an hour and I started rushing. But the stress and two fast food meals were now mixing badly.

At the half hour left call out, I couldn't hold it in. I ripped a massive but silent poot and boy howdy was it vile. One guy behind and to my left started snickering, the lady behind went "oh Jesus, what is that" under her breath. A minute later when it filtered further back, the guy burst out "oh hell no, who the gently caress was that?" The instructor told him no talking or he'd fail, but he kept muttering for the last bit of the test. As the tests were being collected he said, "gently caress, man. I couldn't concentrate after someone poo poo on half the room."

I didn't see him for the interview round a few weeks later. :ohdear:

Oh poo poo. Well, now you've done it!

Papa Emeritus III
Jul 7, 2017

Dat's Pussy Trap, bitch!

Deal with it.
:allears:

Papa Emeritus III
Jul 7, 2017

Dat's Pussy Trap, bitch!

Deal with it.
I do that with my blanket.

Also, relevant..
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=51w_HeMAtzY

Papa Emeritus III
Jul 7, 2017

Dat's Pussy Trap, bitch!

Deal with it.

Skypie posted:

He will just stay there, all night, never making a sound nor sniff nor movement

He probably gets a duster-like buzz from it. Your cat is a huffer man!

Papa Emeritus III
Jul 7, 2017

Dat's Pussy Trap, bitch!

Deal with it.

Skypie posted:

He was a victim of hoarding and was rescued along with like 20 other cats so...yeah he's probably broke brained a little.

But, he plays fetch and is very affectionate with us

They say smell is the biggest trigger for nostalgia!

Papa Emeritus III
Jul 7, 2017

Dat's Pussy Trap, bitch!

Deal with it.

Bloodfart McCoy posted:

I am swelling with pride. It really does work well.

Wamdoodle posted:

It's......it's beautiful *eyes tear up from joy and also because of the fart smell*

Thanks, guys. :unsmith:
Now I'm debating on farting into the headset at work, so I can ear bomb all my co workers. I'd try to get a real nasty hangover too, so I have a loving tropical storm brewing in me. Will post results soon. Gotta get paid so I can go get to'e up.

Bloodfart McCoy posted:

Yup pretty sure I posted it there :hfive:

Dude, that one had me loving rolling. I remember the notation about how it took a few teachers or staff to get the kid under control and your user name was pretty ironic for the story. lmao.

It reminded me of a kid in elementary school that always smelled like he crapped his pants. I don't know if he legit did or if that was the smell of his house. I still wonder what the kid is up to now. Maybe I should respawn that thread, eh?

Papa Emeritus III
Jul 7, 2017

Dat's Pussy Trap, bitch!

Deal with it.

handbandit posted:

Maybe it’s because I’ve dealt with IBS for most of my life, but I don’t understand how people can’t tell which ones are a safe bet or which ones require caution.

Related story: A few months ago I was having a bad day with my stomach. I was getting into the shower and sneezed so hard that I nearly sharted on the cat, who was rubbing on my leg. He should be grateful for my catlike rear end reflexes that saved him from joining me in the shower with a last second clench.

There's a general rule I go by after having my gal bladder removed: Never trust a fart.

Papa Emeritus III
Jul 7, 2017

Dat's Pussy Trap, bitch!

Deal with it.

Skypie posted:

I'm currently sitting in someone else's office, and I am ripping them non stop. My hope is that I will have tainted the desk chair so thoroughly that when he comes in tomorrow, there will be the faintest whiff of poo gas in the air

Because of this thread, I initially read that as "making GBS threads in someone else's office" and didn't think anything of it.

Papa Emeritus III
Jul 7, 2017

Dat's Pussy Trap, bitch!

Deal with it.
I don't. :v:!
I'm surprised no one else tried the shower trick.

Papa Emeritus III
Jul 7, 2017

Dat's Pussy Trap, bitch!

Deal with it.

Hah!

"You can't do that.", what a pussy judge.

Papa Emeritus III
Jul 7, 2017

Dat's Pussy Trap, bitch!

Deal with it.

Skypie posted:

Ok, Emeritus. Are you ready for this? Let me preface by saying that the insulation in our apartment is great. I never hear our neighbors, it's always quiet. Except the bathroom. I think we have a shared shower wall because occasionally I can faintly hear someone on the other side. Sometimes it's talking, or music or a phone ringing.

So after work I faintly hear the shower on the other side running. I get into the shower and feel the build up. "Ok fine, I'll do it." Stuck the ol bum to the shower tile and rip. It's like the horn of Gondor or something. A good lil chuckle but then

Then I hear from the other side "What the gently caress was that!"

This is loving beautiful. And hilarious. I woke up my parents by laughing so hard. I'm proud of you. :v:

And YES it's loud as gently caress, ain't it? It's hard to describe the billowing roar it makes. Others must try this.

Edit: You just audibly crop dusted your neighbor. I wonder if there's a term for it..

Papa Emeritus III fucked around with this message at 04:22 on Mar 6, 2018

Papa Emeritus III
Jul 7, 2017

Dat's Pussy Trap, bitch!

Deal with it.
Man who farts in church, sits on pew.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Papa Emeritus III
Jul 7, 2017