Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

StupidSexyMothman
Aug 9, 2010

This thread has been a fascinating look into history and I'm so glad it's still alive!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

StupidSexyMothman
Aug 9, 2010

Nixon but really, with the quality of the writeups in this thread I literally can't go wrong. That factoid about Tyler's coffin not being under the US flag is one of the coolest Presidential facts.

StupidSexyMothman
Aug 9, 2010

Amazing writeup! I'm so glad this thread is back :munch:

StupidSexyMothman
Aug 9, 2010

Android Apocalypse posted:

Looking thru the OP & unless it's behind on its update, I want somebody modern. How 'bout our 38th President Chevy ChaseGerald Ford?

I'd be down for Gerry Ford!

StupidSexyMothman
Aug 9, 2010

I'd always wondered about the "Ford is an idiot" trope. I had no idea that was the more generous of assumptions regarding his actions. :stare:

StupidSexyMothman
Aug 9, 2010

sir this is a Wendy's drive-thru thread for historical biographies

StupidSexyMothman
Aug 9, 2010

There's a lot more :yikes: about Cleveland than I expected!

A very thorough write-up that was also entertaining. Greatly appreciated, Fritz.
I feel like it might be time for Teddy Roosevelt next? Have we run out of presidents that he's adjacent to & able to somehow surprisingly pop up in the writeups of?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

StupidSexyMothman
Aug 9, 2010

Fritz Coldcockin posted:

Folks, guess what?

Theodore Roosevelt, Part The First

Feedback, comments, whatever are welcome. As Jeb said, please post. I hope I didn't lose everyone in my absence :(

This was a fantastic read! Very excited for Part The Second!