Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Axetrain
Sep 14, 2007

I was trying to go easy on you and think of something stock that would still be pretty effective. How about the Supernova SNV-1. Should be a decently effective laser boat/sniper, having all your weapons in the arms though makes me a bit nervous. DO NOT ALPHA STRIKE, fire in 2 groups of 3. Definitely strip armor off the back to put on the front, having lots of armor on the back is just so wasteful.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Axetrain
Sep 14, 2007

I probably shouldn't be suggesting clan assaults anyway since they absolutely break the bank when it comes to C-Bills. I tried to make a 9NAIS but realized there isn't a Thunderbolt variant in MWO that has a slot for ECM :(.

E: This TDR-5S variant is as close as I think I could get. I don't have the tabletop readout for it but going off some googling here's how it's different from canon.
1. No ECM, I used the extra ton to add another ton of RAC ammo
2. The RAC5 was supposed to be in the right arm on the 9NAIS but this things ballistics slots are on the left arm so that's where it has to be
3. Engine cap on this mech is 315 so I couldn't give it the XL325 it actually had.

Everything else looks mostly accurate. You get a targeting computer, 15 single heat sinks, and even the completely useless CASE protection!

Axetrain fucked around with this message at 04:59 on Feb 20, 2018

• Locked thread