Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Squizzle
Apr 24, 2008

juche avocado posted:

i am very slow poster today

maybe i should return to cspam-com 2: war of the posten

did you ever rescue my spaceman coubterpart

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Squizzle
Apr 24, 2008

juche avocado posted:

yes AND i made a semi-effort post about it, w/ screenshots

and you're a colonel now so no1 can pull rank on you anymore

also iirc (i will find out for real soon) you are a COMBAT GENIUS, as determined by the game.

whoa awesome

which trumb thread???? i will find the posrt

Squizzle
Apr 24, 2008

Al! posted:

encase all of dc inside a reboot game cube

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PTNjer6kJ-8

what game tho

Squizzle
Apr 24, 2008

Joementum posted:

Hamilton 68 tracks a list of a couple hundred twitter accounts that the group won’t name but claims are connected to Russia. It’s run by the Alliance for Securing Democracy, which is headed by old PNAC honcho Jamie Fly and funded by NATO (including a few million from the Trump State Department).

it’s just a propaganda organ of our government that shows that whatever list of accounts it’s following is tweeting the same poo poo that some #tcot chud started earlier in the day (sporting events and the weather also commonly rank on their charts).

its prob not even sinister in the way your kiiiinda dancing around—more likely someone convinced a person w just enough influence that they could be $n worth of useful as an intelligence/public education/maybe propaganda tool and they got $n which turns out to be a low enough number that no one checks up on them so theyre just keepin on keepin on as long as they can keep drawing salaries for it

Squizzle
Apr 24, 2008

*demures from posting erotic fan art of schnorkles av + own av engaged in congress (non legislative)*

Squizzle
Apr 24, 2008

Homeless Friend posted:

not a good pollster tho

he is a polestar not a pollster

Squizzle
Apr 24, 2008

we steer the thread by his light

Squizzle
Apr 24, 2008

and perhaps........our lives

Squizzle
Apr 24, 2008

*lights votives around crude sculpey gladplane in housrhold shrine*

Squizzle
Apr 24, 2008

Ramadu posted:

yea i need a couple more but im out of SATA cables

its a shame sata never iterated so youd have sata1 sata2 &c because theres a big ol likelihood that the family of technology would be called "satan" like n stands as a variable

Squizzle
Apr 24, 2008

Quotey posted:

i feel bad that all the random, great images from this thread don't have their authours credited but not bad enough to actually record it

its better imo that they enter the shared culture stream and not be vainglory for their authors imo just imo

Squizzle
Apr 24, 2008

Homeless Friend posted:

quotey aint the same w/o that screaming trapezoid thing imo

that was......juche avocado i think?? one of my earliest avs-by-fiat, and i was feelin gunshy so i kept that trapezoid element below brightbrute instead of clearing and changing wholesale

Squizzle
Apr 24, 2008

cum wlarus

Squizzle
Apr 24, 2008

there are avs that im weirdly proud of pinning on folks, like i see them and im like, dang past squizzle you did ok

vanity of vanities imo AGAIN JUST IMO!!!

Squizzle
Apr 24, 2008

Regular Nintendo posted:

revengeance is the only game ive ever played that had butt rock with full lyrics

keep us updatedas the situationdevelopas

Squizzle
Apr 24, 2008

kaleedity posted:

let me be honest a sec

you were in the first 3 rounds tho, it was a volume game then. i hadnt accumulated a giant supply of reüsable avs at that point and just blasted out anything remotely usable

but the frank stallone child rapist conjunction is uh

its a thing

Squizzle
Apr 24, 2008

kaleedity posted:

let me be honest a sec

you were in the first 3 big av-giving rounds tho, it was a volume game then. i hadnt accumulated a giant supply of reüsable avs at that point and just blasted out anything remotely usable

but the frank stallone child rapist conjunction is uh

its a thing

Squizzle
Apr 24, 2008

the worst 2 avs from me were: the one i gave to zuvan or zikan or w/e their name is, that was a nazi and led them to purchase some video game thing to replace it; and the generic af plane thing for good poster zeroisanumber

Squizzle
Apr 24, 2008

Notorious R.I.M. posted:

ty for giving me an av of harlan hill five years in the future

once again imo, ik successes should be credited to the community at large not to the individual ik because the buttons are a public trust, a tool of service, and should in the fullness of time be held by all persons in the subforum—they are an expression of the community and when they are handled well it is the community enriching and strengthening itself

Squizzle
Apr 24, 2008

tell me you love me was a real emotionally difficult show to watch

Squizzle
Apr 24, 2008

Consummate Professional posted:

I don't know it. tell me more

it was about the clients of this therapist and the therapist herself and the relationship/sex issues they were dealing w, the lady from the profiler and the police cop from white collar were married and he jacked off a lot

Squizzle
Apr 24, 2008

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6eUbphpeVyM

entire show is 13 eps of this level of emotional conflict punctuated by savagely realistic sex scenes to make sure your amped up when the emotionally disastrous stuff happens

Squizzle
Apr 24, 2008

Epic High Five posted:

The Fifth Element, were it a person, would be old enough to drink in the US this year

the twilight zone is creeping up on retirement age

Squizzle
Apr 24, 2008

its me, im the guy who consistently enjoys lou reed way more than bowie

Squizzle
Apr 24, 2008

tho part of that might he that ive actually seen bowie live and never went to see lou reed before he died so theres a fantastical mystery there

Squizzle
Apr 24, 2008

Plinkey posted:

take a walk on the wild slide

fun game: put transformer on the turntable when a relative is visiting w a small child and when that song cones on see the insanely uncomfortable faces the parent(s) display

Squizzle
Apr 24, 2008

noted cause of action, loss of twitter followers

Squizzle
Apr 24, 2008

blaming satan for things is basically calling god an idiot bitch baby

Squizzle
Apr 24, 2008

"theres an omnipotent infinitely loving god w special interest in humanity, who created intentionally all things that exist aside that god itself"

"also theres a universal cosmic force of evil because idk maybe god is a fuckin moron???"

Squizzle
Apr 24, 2008

a supernaturally powerful virtually unchecked evil preying on humanity seems like a real big oversight imo!!!;

Squizzle
Apr 24, 2008

"when things got too bad good incarnated in a way to experience the greatest personal suffering and the greatest human suffering (death of ones child) possible in order to teach + redeem all people, but also is ok w the literal prince of demons run around condemning people to eternal torture" —a thing evangelical christians somehow believe

Squizzle
Apr 24, 2008

Turdfuzz posted:

u should probated more imo

fair assessment

Squizzle
Apr 24, 2008

Turdfuzz posted:

wonder if u can OD on melatonin
heres hoping!!!

DO NOT eat/inject the flotus!!!!!!

Squizzle
Apr 24, 2008

cool

Squizzle
Apr 24, 2008

Turdfuzz posted:

if u dont start looking at things from a class perspective instead of a generational one well im afraid im just gonna have to kick ur rear end

wood shop?????

Squizzle
Apr 24, 2008

typical, what a "social studies" moron!!!!!

Squizzle
Apr 24, 2008

Turdfuzz posted:

uld be ba

Squizzle
Apr 24, 2008

Solarin posted:

ate more horse medicinal paste and feel like a hundred bucks

stallions dumbass

Squizzle
Apr 24, 2008

( HE IS 100% SWAMP)

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Squizzle
Apr 24, 2008

2DCAT posted:

lmbo let's see how many other counterintelligence indicators he can knock off now before mueller brings him in

he certainly hasnt displayed any intelligence indicators

• Locked thread