Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Duscat
Jan 4, 2009
Fun Shoe
never not trump

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Duscat
Jan 4, 2009
Fun Shoe
if you can't handle the trump thread at its best, you don't deserve it at its worst

Duscat
Jan 4, 2009
Fun Shoe

Ohtsam posted:

I hit next page and entire screen turned green and gave me eye cancer. Now I'll have to hook up a text to speech program to lurk and never contribute to ongoing conversations

do u need milk.

Duscat
Jan 4, 2009
Fun Shoe

man u quit drinking for two weeks and u immediately fall off the honor roll

Duscat
Jan 4, 2009
Fun Shoe

Serf posted:

drat i went to lunch for an hour and the trump thread was killed. what happened?

it uh fell off a balcony onto a hunting accident

Duscat
Jan 4, 2009
Fun Shoe

zegermans posted:

it's amazing how simple the lego people make these instructions

tbf if someone needs instructions to make something out of lego, they'd probably need to be pretty simple

Duscat
Jan 4, 2009
Fun Shoe

what kind of shoes does god wear because i can't really imagine him clomping around in sabots

Duscat
Jan 4, 2009
Fun Shoe

Solarin posted:

did the last thread get gassed because of that picture you know the one

it was assassinated by globalist mods op

Duscat
Jan 4, 2009
Fun Shoe

ScootsMcSkirt posted:

You'd have to throw 3 shoes at once to hit Shuck cause she can track a normal pair at the same time

Duscat
Jan 4, 2009
Fun Shoe
https://twitter.com/John_Hudson/status/966041207393734657

looks like junior's in charge of foreign policy now, or whoever writes his speeches maybe?

Duscat
Jan 4, 2009
Fun Shoe

poland suffering from a deficiency of russian tanks imho

Duscat
Jan 4, 2009
Fun Shoe

kopasetic posted:

my grandma died from voter fraud

did she fall from the guard tower

Duscat
Jan 4, 2009
Fun Shoe

it's a good thing states have never taken an interest in controlling people's sex lives

Duscat
Jan 4, 2009
Fun Shoe

sloppo posted:

what the gently caress did you idiots do to the thread

the thread knew what it signed up for

Duscat
Jan 4, 2009
Fun Shoe

isn't it literally a political advocacy org

Duscat
Jan 4, 2009
Fun Shoe

Addamere posted:

how long til other countries start allowing us citizens to claim refugee status

planes full of americans, flying forlornly from airport to airport, being denied entry at each one until at last they are forced to return to america where the ice trucks await

Duscat
Jan 4, 2009
Fun Shoe

work status: incomplete

Duscat
Jan 4, 2009
Fun Shoe

Quotey posted:

children should be shot at, not heard

yeah why would you listen to the opinions of these kids, they're obviously biased against mass shootings

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HEKf1qdCFk0

Duscat
Jan 4, 2009
Fun Shoe

UNSTOPPABLE MAGA

Duscat
Jan 4, 2009
Fun Shoe

lol that guy's some piece of work

https://twitter.com/dogstar7tweets/status/966080365512323072

Duscat
Jan 4, 2009
Fun Shoe

That DICK! posted:

a dude named Nathan Bernard repeatedly referencing Bernard Media is some Rod and Todd rear end poo poo

but what about bernard media's MASSIVE INVESTIGATION into the mike thernovith sex tape

Duscat
Jan 4, 2009
Fun Shoe

in retrospect giving an interview to foreign media about your part in the espionage and psyops programs against their countries was probably a bad idea

Duscat
Jan 4, 2009
Fun Shoe

juche avocado posted:

i'm the 100 copies of gorilla mindset (in-kind contribution, intended for resale) being enumerated as evidence of adulterous lavish lifestyle

Duscat
Jan 4, 2009
Fun Shoe

sudo rm -rf posted:

why doesnt the thread title tell me what day this is

i need to know

you could say today is Trump's day

Duscat
Jan 4, 2009
Fun Shoe

Kilmers Elbow posted:

here, hold my tire iron.....

these kids don't REALLY want to live, they're just pretending they don't like getting shot for the attention

Duscat
Jan 4, 2009
Fun Shoe

Pelosi de Bundi posted:

oh man, working at the troll factory sounds like a nice job.

it was probably a p sweet gig if you're a nihilist misanthrope, they were allowed to drink after lunch too

Duscat
Jan 4, 2009
Fun Shoe

Joementum posted:

[extremely man whose fetish is watching alligators gently caress in a pool of orange juice voice]

well, well, well, looks like my ship's finally come in :unsmith:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gTNeNUXR6qw

:blush:

Duscat
Jan 4, 2009
Fun Shoe

logikv9 posted:

well yeah they can't vote donate ten million to a primary opponent

Duscat
Jan 4, 2009
Fun Shoe

lol these people are the funniest when they turn on each other like enemies in doom

Duscat
Jan 4, 2009
Fun Shoe

GobiasIndustries posted:

Like, I know he and his family are idiots but how do gently caress things up that bad in manhattan?

you buy a skyscraper at the height of the real estate boom with a plan to demolish it and build another skyscraper in its place

Duscat
Jan 4, 2009
Fun Shoe

lold irl

google makes me do those a lot because i'm on a vpn and that's about how i feel about "click all the squares with street signs" when there's a bunch of signs in an alphabet i can't read that might be street signs or might be something else, also some of them just barely overlap the next square so i'm not sure if it counts, and i still to this day don't know if i'm supposed to include the signpost

Duscat
Jan 4, 2009
Fun Shoe

Reality Loser posted:

We used to think russia spent 0 on the election. That 46,000 will go up too.

yeah i think the 46k is just facebook ads that facebook admits to

the troll factory must have cost twice that much every month

Duscat
Jan 4, 2009
Fun Shoe

:same:

Duscat
Jan 4, 2009
Fun Shoe

Al! posted:

verifying yr humanity is the secondary goal of these, its mostly to train their neural networkd

lol well good loving luck to them unless they WANTED to train their networks to emulate a drunk dude angry at image recognition tasks

Duscat
Jan 4, 2009
Fun Shoe

MysteriousStranger posted:

He bought a billion dollar property for twice what it was worth in 2007 because the real estate market can only go up! It was stupid even if the market didn't blow up but the market did and now he's hosed.

not just that, but it's an old building with obsolete office design and he meant to demolish it and build a modern one in its place, but he couldn't find investors for that phase of the project, so it's like 30% unoccupied, which is why he can't even make the interest payments, lol

now of course he's too busy reconciling the israelis and the palestinians and fixing the opioid epidemic to worry about loans coming due

Duscat
Jan 4, 2009
Fun Shoe

lol dinesh went too chud for Chudmoot Prime

Duscat
Jan 4, 2009
Fun Shoe

maybe if we tried an actual ban, without the air quotes

Duscat
Jan 4, 2009
Fun Shoe
this speaker has been archived, citizen

Duscat
Jan 4, 2009
Fun Shoe

poor innocent guns knocked all those shootings off the shelf trying to catch and eat atheism

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Duscat
Jan 4, 2009
Fun Shoe

lol what the hell, the russian anti-trump rallies were literally in the indictments

• Locked thread