Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
shovelbum
Oct 21, 2010

Fun Shoe
Trump

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

shovelbum
Oct 21, 2010

Fun Shoe

zegermans posted:

Do you people not have jobs or kids

I'm on vacation and am torturing myself into being completely miserable instead of enjoying it

shovelbum
Oct 21, 2010

Fun Shoe
Going to guess grenade kid had either smoke grenades, aerosol tear gas "grenades" like bug bombs, or else actual gas grenades

shovelbum
Oct 21, 2010

Fun Shoe
Or else demilled souvenir grenades

shovelbum
Oct 21, 2010

Fun Shoe

:females:

shovelbum
Oct 21, 2010

Fun Shoe

Ack

shovelbum
Oct 21, 2010

Fun Shoe

Origami Dali posted:

drat that girl got sentenced to 20 years for that shooting plot. seems way too much, i dunno

That's the problem with having illegitimate police and criminal justice institutions right, you know that any punishment is meaninglessly torturing someone even if they're a bad person

shovelbum
Oct 21, 2010

Fun Shoe
Is there a mattering today

shovelbum
Oct 21, 2010

Fun Shoe
i got two bottles of gin today, yum

shovelbum
Oct 21, 2010

Fun Shoe

Bearjew posted:

when I'm unemployed next week I'm going to drink some alcohol

good plan, i got some hendricks to see if it was as good as i remember from when i drank it a bunch years ago for some reason i dont recall

shovelbum
Oct 21, 2010

Fun Shoe

Rushi posted:

Cold garbage sounds worse than hot garbage to me.

dont think of piping hot delicious garbage, think of garbage left outside in heaps in a garbage strike in summer

vs a benign pile of hard-frozen garbage in a garbage strike in winter

shovelbum
Oct 21, 2010

Fun Shoe
I strongly suspect a lot of the ar15 sales in the panic were to ppl who never shoot them or anything just dangerous hoarders bc the cost of ammo and the learning curve and the cost of range memberships in populated areas makes shooting at best a middle class hobby

shovelbum
Oct 21, 2010

Fun Shoe

Addamere posted:

how come in star trek and star wars the -ites come from the planet -Prime and the -ans come from the planet -us or -or, but humans still come from someplace else entirely

like the tellarites are from tellar prime the mon calamari are from mon cala the bajorans are from bajor but humans nope they are from earth or coruscant or whatever

how come we dont call earth human prime or call our race earthans
Earthicans

shovelbum
Oct 21, 2010

Fun Shoe

Reality Loser posted:

in an entirely negative way, ya

GO OUTSIDE
DO SOMETHING
Consensually hug someone

Ignore social media. It's not healthy.

But how will we consume even more passively than we did while channel surfing all the while thinking we are Doing Something

shovelbum
Oct 21, 2010

Fun Shoe

Reality Loser posted:

Denying voting rights to felons is incredibly bad, even if it means Dinesh can vote again

We just need to crank up the war on opiates and use the voting rights thing to disenfranchise Republicans imo

shovelbum
Oct 21, 2010

Fun Shoe
I like the internet because I saw a weird old pager on Gilmore Girls and immediately found a teardown and also all the original promotional materials and I hate the internet because social media has ruined the entire Earth and made everyone into a neurotic mess and or a chud

shovelbum
Oct 21, 2010

Fun Shoe

Homeless Friend posted:

lucky bastards

It was super warm here and when I went to run errands my mood completely turned around so thanks for this one beautiful moment before the end of time global warming

shovelbum
Oct 21, 2010

Fun Shoe

Reality Loser posted:

Mozambique has an ak 47 on their flag and they have less mass shootings than the us

The American mass shooting is in fact decoupled from our general gun crime rate lol we're broken

shovelbum
Oct 21, 2010

Fun Shoe

Bearjew posted:

I've worked in a couple of law firms now and old partners getting duped by phishing emails is a real problem

How is this a thing, are there super cool young ppl scams we're all falling for?

shovelbum
Oct 21, 2010

Fun Shoe

They just saw my dick pics op

shovelbum
Oct 21, 2010

Fun Shoe

Nichael posted:

americans lose more and more of their sanity with each passing day

Lol did the rampage murders tip u off

shovelbum
Oct 21, 2010

Fun Shoe

Consummate Professional posted:

I really don't know what to say,even sarcastically. the best thing I could say is I hope he never has to see any human after being shot or blown up.

it really fucks with ya

Tons of milchuds are probably saying the same stuff after seeing kids stacked like cordwood lol lol lol

shovelbum
Oct 21, 2010

Fun Shoe

Nichael posted:

what do you even say anymore? there's no engaging with 25% of the population that is enthralled with trump and his nazi buddies.

35%

shovelbum
Oct 21, 2010

Fun Shoe
Is there even a way to know who is ik

shovelbum
Oct 21, 2010

Fun Shoe

I like that he says fire drills are bad because they might expose the school to mass shooters. "Safety over security" is like gospel in every sane industry so that you don't end up chaining up the doors in a fire, this lesson was written in it blood of thousands.

shovelbum
Oct 21, 2010

Fun Shoe

Business Gorillas posted:

just as a head's up Butler County is probably the chuddiest county in ohio, its also home of the city that drafted up the three strikes rule for narcan

Narcan should be schedule 1 imo

shovelbum
Oct 21, 2010

Fun Shoe

Years of terrorist plots where it was like fifteen FBI agents constructing an entire fake terror cell for some dim fall guy lol

shovelbum
Oct 21, 2010

Fun Shoe

Wow what a great solution for all involved

shovelbum
Oct 21, 2010

Fun Shoe
Lol all their friends were bots I'm lovin it

shovelbum
Oct 21, 2010

Fun Shoe

Food Boner posted:

do conservatives not have phones or something

theres a health insurance joke in there somewhere

Can't text from a landline

shovelbum
Oct 21, 2010

Fun Shoe

Charles 2 of Spain posted:

Ugh, can these poors just move somewhere else, my property values aren't going up enough.

I don't think u have to be a feudal lord to not want a permanent homeless camp in ur backyard

shovelbum
Oct 21, 2010

Fun Shoe

Truga posted:

King initially believed in and practiced self-defense, even obtaining guns in his household as a
means of defense against possible attackers. The pacifists guided King by showing him the alternative of nonviolent
resistance, arguing that this would be a better means to accomplish his goals of civil rights than self-defense. King
then vowed to no longer personally use arms.[241][242]
:shrug:

Wasn't going pacifist a strategic move to create a carrot and stick dynamic w the armed wing of the movement

shovelbum
Oct 21, 2010

Fun Shoe

Trazz posted:

Remember when it turned out that the conservative "silent majority" was really a few people and thousands of Russian Twitter bots

lmfao

Lol ppl can form meaningful relationships with Russian bots I'm not sure boomers are actually human after huffing so much lead

shovelbum
Oct 21, 2010

Fun Shoe
Lol London alone has like 500 acid attacks a year, is America beating that yet

shovelbum
Oct 21, 2010

Fun Shoe

hallebarrysoetoro posted:

only after sharia law is implemented

The face melting power of Allah

shovelbum
Oct 21, 2010

Fun Shoe
How real is the lead thing anyway

shovelbum
Oct 21, 2010

Fun Shoe
whoa i thought this was a w2 but its a retroactive check for a small raise nice

shovelbum
Oct 21, 2010

Fun Shoe

tenderjerk posted:

this seems like a good way to keep prison labor fully stocked w/human capital

yeah its really hard to cheerlead any law and order crap when the justice system and cops are servants of a racist capitalism imo

shovelbum
Oct 21, 2010

Fun Shoe

TotalHell posted:

make all schools private online-only schools then kids can only shoot up their parents at worst bing bong so simple

lol they have charters that are basically depressing rooms full of kids going through selfpaced computer crap, it's horrifying

i met a teacher from one once, dull-eyed creature who reeked of cigs

she had looked a lot better on tinder lol

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

shovelbum
Oct 21, 2010

Fun Shoe

Cao Ni Ma posted:

intern all MAGAs into mental hospitals, we cant take any chances

We talk a lot about our unprecedented carceral state but if you look back into the mental hospital era, at it's peak the prison+mental hospital population was a fraction of the total population approaching what it is today, but with the composition reversed!

• Locked thread