Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Feldegast42
Oct 29, 2011

COMMENCE THE RITE OF SHITPOSTING

Lastgirl posted:

"you shouldn't have

*adjusts glasses D'Souzaishly but in an anime way*

....eaten the tide pods, also I'm gay"

I checked out the comments on a local (to me) news article about the shooting for the first time in a decade and there were some pretty adamant people who hooked up their real Facebook accounts to the news side going on about how the kids should probably hold off on advocating for gun control until they got the Tide pod problem sorted out

:laffo:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Feldegast42
Oct 29, 2011

Quotey posted:

good! that will destroy the libs

Lol responding by implicitly threatening to rape kids

Feldegast42
Oct 29, 2011

H.P. Hovercraft posted:

i love how boomers named gen x, then tried to name us gen y, and after that didn't take stubbornly kept on and are now idiotically trying to name the next one gen z

like come on that poo poo just is not happening at all

And when gen z didn't like getting called gen z they started calling them the even more overtly fascist "Homeland generation"

Feldegast42
Oct 29, 2011

Nichael posted:

lol right wing propaganda (a sizable amount of which is russian bots again) is going to sabotage 2018's election too

Everyone that is not a boomer is majorly sick of Facebook though so I don't think they will have the same effects as 2016

Feldegast42
Oct 29, 2011

mormonpartyboat posted:

https://twitter.com/NuclearTakes/status/966348362487300096

ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

"Taking someone's virginity makes your dick grow larger" is a hell of a hentai plot goons, someone get on that

Feldegast42
Oct 29, 2011

mormonpartyboat posted:

field plate or full plate

Armor rating doesn't matter unless you are going for an iron barb build

Feldegast42
Oct 29, 2011

The Celeste soundtrack was top notch

Feldegast42
Oct 29, 2011

Given that the kid was a MAGA this guy secretly supports the shooting

Feldegast42
Oct 29, 2011

Duscat posted:

also the school had two armed guards, but when they heard gunshots they feared for their lives and ran

there were also cops but but they too feared for their lives, so they stood around the parking lot for 40 minutes while somebody tried to convince a swat team that yes it really is in their contract that they have to go in even when it's not a sleeping family they can flashbang but an actual armed shooter with a real gun

Sounds like the police need some commissars in their ranks

Feldegast42
Oct 29, 2011

Lol the right wants their authoritarian police state where someone with a M16 is always watching over you and they are probably going to get it

Feldegast42
Oct 29, 2011

Al! posted:

the whitest album ever written imo:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hD6_QXwKesU

Its a good album though but yeah it deserves that title

Feldegast42
Oct 29, 2011

This entire tweet is an Onion article

Feldegast42
Oct 29, 2011

Are you sure it wasn't "boo-urns" her?

Feldegast42
Oct 29, 2011

Duscat posted:

*sigh* america zero, bin laden 1 billion and ONE

She was raised by Southern Baptists and got pregnant in college by some frat boy, she never really had a chance :(

Feldegast42
Oct 29, 2011

Lol just think of your most unhinged, borderline :suicide: teacher you had in middle school and imagine he or she starts packing heat

Even better, imagine the creepy gym teachers that can now easily take advantage of the girls in their class at literal gunpoint

Well actually don't, but I can't imagine the shitstorm that is about to happen if this goes through

Feldegast42
Oct 29, 2011

Libtards are against arming teachers, but in their satanist bible Harry Potter all the teachers are armed with their wands, ever thought about that huh Ed Balls?

Feldegast42
Oct 29, 2011

Zikan posted:

bart would be edgy politics almost veering into alt-right territory

Bart's too good at heart to go alt-right (pre-season 10 at least)

Feldegast42
Oct 29, 2011

kaleedity posted:

where would the libertarians go in balkalatopia?

If we balkanize it will probably be West coast -> Northeast coast -> Midwest and South together -> The West

Northeast and West will be soc dem, West will be libertarian, and the new Confederacy will be fascist / white supremacist

Of course, if the nukes don't get grabbed by the coasts that configuration will last one week before the Confederacy launches them all to bring about the Rapture

Feldegast42
Oct 29, 2011

:stare:

What did he do?

Feldegast42
Oct 29, 2011

He's not completely wrong here :suicide:

Feldegast42
Oct 29, 2011

Business Gorillas posted:

It ain't gonna fuckin happen since this poo poo costs money

Its going to happen across the South and in any place where the GOP gets a majority

They are probably going to get funding for it from congress when they hold something hostage again

Anyone with kids should probably start training them on how to interact with the military men on campus

Feldegast42
Oct 29, 2011

Yeah this needs to be stopped now because the end result of this is a militarized Orwellian police state

The right gives absolutely no poo poo about your freedoms

Feldegast42
Oct 29, 2011

She shouldn't be watching Bojack shes way to young to get all the 90's references

Feldegast42
Oct 29, 2011

Potato Salad posted:

I'm appreciating that basically nobody actually cares about Shooter #265,395, choosing instead to focus on guns.

I kinda wish someone would connect the dots between him, the alt-right, the militia guys who trained him, and the GOP that encourages them but people are going off on the NRA so that's kinda already covered

Feldegast42
Oct 29, 2011

SKULL.GIF posted:

https://twitter.com/Reuters/status/967101698023002113

are they just moving into a building? building a new building? this seems like an unusually quick timetable

I think the building was already built for the purpose of holding the embassy a long time ago (when Congress passed the original bill to move it over) so all they had to do was clean out the cobwebs

As you might expect, it's one of the most fortified embassies on Earth

Feldegast42
Oct 29, 2011

shovelbum posted:

I feel really guilty all the time that millennials were a useless wet fart generation who could've walked out of high school at any time and stopped Iraq or gotten UHC or whatever in one news cycle

Hey its not too late for us

Feldegast42
Oct 29, 2011

Donald J. Trump posted:

This will prove to be a great time in the lives of ALL Americans. We will unite and we will win, win, win!

Fat bitch make the tweet

Feldegast42
Oct 29, 2011

kolby posted:

What was the purpose (story wise) of beating the poo poo out of a car in Street Fighter 2?

You haven't read all of the extended lore?

Feldegast42
Oct 29, 2011

Baloogan posted:

space battle ship iowa

I will proudly serve in order to cruise the galaxy corncobbing the aliens that we come upon

Feldegast42
Oct 29, 2011

Paging Cumshitter

Feldegast42
Oct 29, 2011

TRUMP

Feldegast42
Oct 29, 2011

What is Andersonville for 1000 Jacob

Feldegast42
Oct 29, 2011

TMMadman posted:

Like seriously, has there been some sort of command coming down from both sides the political leadership that is saying 'just crush the Broward County Sherriff over anything you can find?'

Probably, its the best scapegoat they have to take the eyes off of the kids

Feldegast42
Oct 29, 2011

Good soup! posted:

Dark souls 2 has some great improvements in gameplay but the lore is bad and the world design and enemy encounters are really v bad

Dark souls 3 is more fun imo

I want demons souls ported to PC :(. It'll never happen

Dark Souls 2 tried to capitalize on the PREPARE TO DIE aspect of the original without understanding that the worldbuilding and atmosphere along with it being challenging but fair made it really good

It being made by the B-team and having to downgrade heavily in the technical aspect didn't help much either

Feldegast42
Oct 29, 2011

Holy poo poo that is hilariously dark

Feldegast42
Oct 29, 2011

Its from Full Metal Alchemist. Basically her dad fuses her with her dog using alchemy (the magic of the setting) into some weird chimera dog thing that another somewhat sympathetic villain has to put down.

Feldegast42
Oct 29, 2011

Lol they are going to get crushed

Feldegast42
Oct 29, 2011

What did you say about me, you little bitch? I'll have you know that etc etc yadda yadda yadda

Feldegast42
Oct 29, 2011

Al! posted:

well it's certianly not human skin i can tell you that much

Its human skin the verdict is out if its his own

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Feldegast42
Oct 29, 2011

We are going to have full blown concentration camps at the end of Trumps term, if we don't already

But my dad and boss are still gushing about the tax cuts

:suicide:

• Locked thread