Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
hallebarrysoetoro
Jun 14, 2003

ok now the john galt speech

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

hallebarrysoetoro
Jun 14, 2003

2DCAT posted:

lmbo let's see how many other counterintelligence indicators he can knock off now before mueller brings him in

its awesome that he is nakedly selling info and it registers as more of a nothingburger than the nunes memo

hallebarrysoetoro
Jun 14, 2003

lol

hallebarrysoetoro
Jun 14, 2003

why stop there all schools should be completely militarized with circling fighter jets and star forts to protect are children

hallebarrysoetoro
Jun 14, 2003

shovelbum posted:

Lol London alone has like 500 acid attacks a year, is America beating that yet

only after sharia law is implemented

hallebarrysoetoro
Jun 14, 2003
are crisis actors part of sag or are they scabs?????????

hallebarrysoetoro
Jun 14, 2003

Wow!

hallebarrysoetoro
Jun 14, 2003
i wish trump had a way to ask jeff session he question

hallebarrysoetoro
Jun 14, 2003

mormonpartyboat posted:

a subtler thing that owns is that the students dont seem to give a gently caress about cruz and seem focused on changing laws

a less subtle thing that owns:

guns are a multibillion dollar business and none of the kids are rich enough to matter

hallebarrysoetoro
Jun 14, 2003

GobiasIndustries posted:

I would love to attend an Ask Jeff session. I have a lot of questions for Jeff

its like ask jeeves, but every question you ask comes back something really racist

hallebarrysoetoro
Jun 14, 2003

new kind of cat posted:

lol what in the gently caress was he shooting at?

looks like an lp tank filled with gas

hallebarrysoetoro
Jun 14, 2003

Business Gorillas posted:

the fact that our nazis look to israel for an inspiration should tell you everything you need to know about how hosed up that country is

love conquers all

(love of subjugating and killing muslims)

hallebarrysoetoro
Jun 14, 2003

Feldegast42 posted:

And when gen z didn't like getting called gen z they started calling them the even more overtly fascist "Homeland generation"

as the predecessor generation it is are duty to name the next

generation stupid dumb idiots

hallebarrysoetoro
Jun 14, 2003

Nichael posted:

lol right wing propaganda (a sizable amount of which is russian bots again) is going to sabotage 2018's election too

even if russia fucks off it's so easy to convince people utterly destroyed by capitalism that more capitalism is the answer

hallebarrysoetoro
Jun 14, 2003

Nichael posted:

I don't know enough about music to know what is cool or good or not but I like the go team and chvrches

both of those music are dumb, stop listening or stop posting and go to music subforum to circlepost about chvrches

hallebarrysoetoro
Jun 14, 2003

Quotey posted:

lol im gonna entomb a modern day rosetta stone style thing with a donald trump speech written in multiple languages to loving own future alien linguists

maybe the nuclear one

entomb a big ol glass of pee so they can pour it into their eyes

hallebarrysoetoro
Jun 14, 2003

Notorious R.I.M. posted:

my least fav thing about the cnn event tho was how people with mental health issues got poo poo on as scapegoats from pretty much every side.

america: just pick a scapegoat gently caress it who cares

hallebarrysoetoro
Jun 14, 2003

El Pollo Blanco posted:

americans are so headfucked they can now only talk about stopping people from having guns in the context of 'we have a mental health issue, not a gun control issue' so i'm not sure what you were expecting

we do have a mental health issue, people think owning guns makes them safer

hallebarrysoetoro
Jun 14, 2003

Daycrew posted:

is.. is this real?

i know everything is real and everything is fake at the same time in this world, but still

clearly you don't understand how a very stable genius mind work

hallebarrysoetoro
Jun 14, 2003
also there's gotta be some chance he tweets about his bestbrains list today right

hallebarrysoetoro
Jun 14, 2003
also it owns that the guy who can't remember 5 things in order to at least feign empathy has the ability to start a nuclear holocaust lol

hallebarrysoetoro
Jun 14, 2003

Qurnah posted:

sweden;

some handguns are legal to own as long as you're a member of a pistol shooting club, these are generally not hard to become a member of

hunting rifles and shotguns are legal to own as long as you have a hunting degree

assault rifles are legal to own as long as you're a member of a shooting club that specializes in these weapons, admittedly these are rare and being a vetted member is pretty hard

if you're a "collector" you can be approved to own various automatic weapons, to become a vetted collector is a pretty tough process though mostly due to the rigorous demands for a secure storage space for a weapon collection

if you're a long serving member of the homeguard (hemvärnet, basically military irregulars) you can be approved to own and keep automatic weapons in your home such as a submachinegun or a assault rifle

although all weapons that you want to buy and own has to be approved by the police and it's your responsibility that you store them in a manner that no unauthorized persons can gain access to them or you will be charged with criminal negligence

isn't sweden the country where sharia law is implemented though lol

shoulda had guns

hallebarrysoetoro
Jun 14, 2003

special training: be white

hallebarrysoetoro
Jun 14, 2003

euphronius posted:

lmao what is the difference lmao

today his skull is filled with lemon meringue yogurt instead of peach

hallebarrysoetoro
Jun 14, 2003

radical meme posted:

The rest of the civilized world has to be absolutely appalled at the idea that our number one favorite solution to school shootings is to arm teachers.

Where for the love of god did he get that 20% stat?

i dunno but if it is 20% of teachers that means ~600k teachers, which if we armed them with ~*modern sporting rifles*~ would probably end up being one of the largest standing armies in the world lol

hallebarrysoetoro
Jun 14, 2003

Solarin posted:

it's really fine to have the president calling mainstream news organizations fake and made up.

Wow!

hallebarrysoetoro
Jun 14, 2003

Samurai Sanders posted:

Does the NRA feel anything about what’s going on this time or is it just another thing to them?

the nra feels sexually aroused by the massive number of assault rifles that are going to be sold over the next month

hallebarrysoetoro
Jun 14, 2003

tenderjerk posted:

Wonderin what kind of dice rolls you gotta get to be considered a gun adept

hallebarrysoetoro
Jun 14, 2003

Lawman 0 posted:

Change the thread title

no the whole subforum lol

c-spam: savage sickos with bad intentions

hallebarrysoetoro
Jun 14, 2003

Zikan posted:

gonna loving rule when some district in MAGA territory fully embraces giving teachers guns but doesn’t have the money for gun safes, leading the football coach to store one in his desk and a kid steals it on dare

gonna rule

nah infrastructure week will take care of it, diebold will install a gun safe but you have to pay $3 to open it. $12.99/mo for unlimited access, $15.99/mo for unlimited access and to have it connect to the cloud to your juicero so you can drink a smoothie before splattering your brains on the school trophy case as you realize the dystopian hell you now live in

hallebarrysoetoro
Jun 14, 2003

euphronius posted:

maybe we should arm everyone ? then no one would ever die

its kind of annoying that our soldiers and first responders don't have guns and keep dying tbf

hallebarrysoetoro
Jun 14, 2003
oh poo poo wait lol devos is tied into xe somehow through marriage or a relative right

going to have xe mercenaries teaching in american schools in loving no time

hallebarrysoetoro
Jun 14, 2003

FistEnergy posted:

jesus christ this hellcountry cannot be real

lol america has always been brokebrained but only recently has a brokebrain assumed the office of presdent

hallebarrysoetoro
Jun 14, 2003

Kashuno posted:

*goes on insane arm the teachers rant, ends with actual good thing*

what the gently caress is with today

"help my very weapons talented teacher just accidentally shot me and i'm bleeding to death"

*first responder rushes to scene and puts bandaid on paper cut from two months ago*

"thank you for doing an actual good thing"

hallebarrysoetoro
Jun 14, 2003

FAUXTON posted:

Lmao imagine being someone who voted for trump thinking it would just be some kind of throwaway protest vote realizing they helped create this. Like seriously imagine if such a self-aware person existed.

if i had the link handy to that guy yelling trump while playing the guitar or whatever i'd link it here to make a good post, but instead i made this post

hallebarrysoetoro
Jun 14, 2003

preview for season 69 of ap bio

hallebarrysoetoro
Jun 14, 2003

Blister posted:

It's gonna be used to weaken HIPAA laws so corporations get access to your mental health records. Ever been depressed? Well we can't risk hiring you!

jokes on you i self medicate!!!

*writes the lamb dies down on broadway*

hallebarrysoetoro
Jun 14, 2003

MysteriousStranger posted:

Eventually someone is going to be live streaming multiple people getting their brains blown all over the place.

lol little late for that: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Murders_of_Alison_Parker_and_Adam_Ward

hallebarrysoetoro
Jun 14, 2003

sandoz posted:

olympics good

hockey is dumb and bad but despite how dumb and bad the shootout also is there is nothing better than a player totally undressing a goalie on a shootout

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

hallebarrysoetoro
Jun 14, 2003
turn in your guns for oxycontin

all guns in america eliminated within 1 day

• Locked thread