Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
DR FRASIER KRANG
Feb 4, 2005

"Are you forgetting that just this afternoon I was punched in the face by a turtle now dead?

tenderjerk posted:

record of lmaoss war

the best Dreamcast game.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

DR FRASIER KRANG
Feb 4, 2005

"Are you forgetting that just this afternoon I was punched in the face by a turtle now dead?

Rushi posted:

Who's the dumbest politician in ur state?

Tim Eyman

DR FRASIER KRANG
Feb 4, 2005

lmao at the person who replied with a pic of his dead kid in a tux

DR FRASIER KRANG
Feb 4, 2005

oh fuckin god dammit.

DR FRASIER KRANG
Feb 4, 2005

Notorious R.I.M. posted:

libertarian cop hating is absolutely the best part of youtube by a large margin

https://youtu.be/1pBougV1JK4

DR FRASIER KRANG
Feb 4, 2005

JUST GOT THE LATEST GOSSIP ABOUT THE NEW POSTMAN. YOU KNOW. LIKE U DO.

DR FRASIER KRANG
Feb 4, 2005

alnilam posted:

trUmPllp

this is what my last dump sounded like

DR FRASIER KRANG
Feb 4, 2005

AverySpecialfriend posted:

So wait is the youth punkin da fuk outta trump actually beginning to *gulp* matter?

I listened to that Buffalo Springfield song on accident today and was like “whoa poo poo time loops on a 50 year reel of tape.

DR FRASIER KRANG
Feb 4, 2005

this is extremely my poo poo

god drat. if only.

DR FRASIER KRANG
Feb 4, 2005

love too sue twitter for beleeting my botnets

DR FRASIER KRANG
Feb 4, 2005

like this is when some shitstain leecher’s login for some 0day ftp stopped working and he goes into the irc channel to complain

DR FRASIER KRANG
Feb 4, 2005

Stinky Wizzleteats posted:

yeah total obfuscation, aka hard leftism is your gut instinct and the way to go

seriously. if you treat it as a game of logical outcomes, just go hard left with anyone who will play.

DR FRASIER KRANG
Feb 4, 2005

sloppo posted:

honestly, i think there is one upside to social media

kids/teens nowadays can see quite plainly how fuckin stupid these people are

when i was growing up, i was under the impression that The People In Charge were at the very least smart and competent. seems like the clock may have run out on that particular lie

when I was a kid, much like today, I was a hugely impressionable idiot who didn’t know what was fake or what was real.

if I was a kid these days I’d be confused and scared as hell.

DR FRASIER KRANG
Feb 4, 2005

vote for Pappy O’Daniels

DR FRASIER KRANG
Feb 4, 2005

Hatebag posted:

It's fuckin 80 degrees in fuckin February! Shoot an oil executive!

meanwhile i am freezing my dang balls off in Seattle

DR FRASIER KRANG
Feb 4, 2005

sexpig by night posted:

HE WANT'S UNDERCOVER COPS IN SCHOOL

21 Trump Street

DR FRASIER KRANG
Feb 4, 2005

Grizzled Patriarch posted:

a year after i graduated from high school they added metal detectors, an armed security guard, a credit union, and a marine recruiting office lmao

and my school was safe as poo poo before all of that, now it's like a prison hellworld apparently

god drat. a CREDIT UNION?

Bank of America needs to up its lobby game.

DR FRASIER KRANG
Feb 4, 2005

dang got me a thread title post. blessed day.

DR FRASIER KRANG
Feb 4, 2005

Nichael posted:

SHUT THE gently caress UP CHUCK TODD
he just said this is exactly what you want a president to do, "listen to both sides of an argument"

I read this in Paul Rust's "new no no" voice.

DONT DROP THE SOAP KIDDOS

oh wait I forgot something

START THE CLOCK

DR FRASIER KRANG
Feb 4, 2005

Don’t take away my glory so soon. I have a family to feed.

DR FRASIER KRANG
Feb 4, 2005

CommanderApaul posted:

I overheard my 10-yo son explaining to my 6-yo Kindergartner daughter what the ALICE drill was for when she had their first one back in September/October. It never even occurred to me that those were happening at my kids school.

lmao do you ever even fuckin talk to your children? wtf

DR FRASIER KRANG
Feb 4, 2005

CommanderApaul posted:

this was the first year they did them and we didn't get a notice home. overheard when they were walking in the door from the bus.

see that’s strange. seems like they’d want to send a notice to parents so you could actually drive home the point over dinner or something.

DR FRASIER KRANG
Feb 4, 2005

so if schools have armories then suicidal school shooters will pick the most well armed target so they can get the most video game murder points

DR FRASIER KRANG
Feb 4, 2005

Taintrunner posted:

how do i not go ballistic on this dumb loving shithead

you don’t not go ballistic. you do go ballistic.

DR FRASIER KRANG
Feb 4, 2005

current status: arguing with my semi-chud dad about a meme stating “Ever notice how nobody blames guns when a cop kills someone?”

he is losing it lmao

DR FRASIER KRANG
Feb 4, 2005

Marco Boobio

DR FRASIER KRANG
Feb 4, 2005

this movie was so good god drat

DR FRASIER KRANG
Feb 4, 2005

Fuligin posted:

considerin children of men came out in 2006 i think it did a remarkably good job predicitng the downward arc of western democracies towards rabid xenophobia, absurd inequality, etc
plus michael cain's best role

I love michael Caine as an old pot smoking hippie

DR FRASIER KRANG
Feb 4, 2005

even when columbine happened I didn’t worry about my own safety or believe it could happen to me. I was 16 and prime demo for being friends with a murderer, though.

DR FRASIER KRANG
Feb 4, 2005

I also used the internet for n64 cheat codes exclusively, though.

DR FRASIER KRANG
Feb 4, 2005

hahaha this lady is crazy. this is like one of those weird screeds people would film in front of their webcams in the early 2000s.

DR FRASIER KRANG
Feb 4, 2005

NOT ME OBVIOUSLY

DR FRASIER KRANG
Feb 4, 2005

Al! posted:

my dad excitedly explaining the concept behind the who album tommy is my earliest experience with not being able to tell if a guy was trolling me or not

I realized today that the only music my dad had in our house growing up was made by white people. not even a thin lizzy record which is hilarious given how Irish my dad claims to be.

DR FRASIER KRANG
Feb 4, 2005

Vishass posted:

one time at mcdonalds I dropped my ice cream cone and 3 teens laughed at me and I honestly wanted to just walk out the door and drive away. I could not imagine pissing off a stadium of teens.

lmao this is awesome

DR FRASIER KRANG
Feb 4, 2005

is this real? lmao did they really pantomime murdering people in front of a camera?

DR FRASIER KRANG
Feb 4, 2005

Good soup! posted:

Eric Harris was a psychopath

yeah but it’s like ... there are red flags and then there are red flags that are on fire and full of bullet holes.

DR FRASIER KRANG
Feb 4, 2005

prefect posted:

Chris Rock had a bit about that. There were what, three Columbine shooters? They weren't loners -- they each had two friends!

uh what? who’s the third

DR FRASIER KRANG
Feb 4, 2005

how is the school gun free if it’s simultaneously full of loving guns you dotard?

DR FRASIER KRANG
Feb 4, 2005

juche avocado posted:

while i credit you for not getting his meaning through his smoothbrained sentence construction, that isn't what he said

yes what he said was dumb but he was saying ":byodood: 'gun free zone'??? that's exactly what gunhaving shooters want to hear."

I always have trouble figuring out his pronouns.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

DR FRASIER KRANG
Feb 4, 2005

TraderStav posted:

I'm legit scared OP

I’ll keep my kid out of any school that has guns in it. poo poo I’ll quit my job and teach em myself. strap in kiddos.

• Locked thread