Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
In The Bushes
Mar 4, 2012
I had a dog when I was a child but my brother was allergic so they got rid of the dog. Now I haven’t had a dog for a very long time. Please share all your photos and cool dog stories here so that I can vicariously have a dog 🐕🐶🐕🦔🐺🐸🐒🐥

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Who What Now
Sep 10, 2006

by Azathoth
My dog is extremely small

And extremely stupid

great big cardboard tube
Sep 3, 2003

I had a really cool and cute dog and I loved her more than anything for many years and then she died. Thanks for bringing it up, I'm going to pour another drink now.

lt_kennedy
Sep 2, 2007
Needs Moar Race
Donnie is 90% big ole dumb head and 10% farts. I would die for him. He has an underbite and loves attractive women - no seriously broads flock to him like the handsome bastard he is. He's a bull arab staffy mix who hates rock music and loves easy listening.

The Late Benny looked like a dish cloth and was very gay. After ten years his lil heart pooped out on him - he loved corn flakes and hated when I sung 'Ben' by Michael Jackson but was ambivalent about 'Benny and the Jets'. I miss him so much.

Spanish Manlove
Aug 31, 2008

HAILGAYSATAN
I think my dog has autism

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Ariong
Jun 25, 2012

When I was a kid there was a puppy wandering around our neighborhood. We put out some water and probably some kind of food, although I’m not sure what since we wouldn’t have had dog food on hand. It was hale and healthy, fairly well groomed, and friendly. Obviously not a stray, but no tags. We called the local shelters and took care of it while we waited for one of them to get back to us. A week later, one did. The puppy’s owner came in looking for it, so we went to drop it off for him. I held it for a while and cried before we handed it in. I never thought we would keep it, but it was such a good dog.

I’m happy we got it back to the owner. I never met the guy, but my parents remarked that they were suprised a man of his old age would own such an energetic puppy. I wonder if those two are still kicking.

• Locked thread