Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
tangy yet delightful
Sep 13, 2005

I am trying to find a To-Do List/Task System that works for 2 people to bounce work back and forth on projects. I need task dependencies.

ToDoist - Tried and I would have to currently hack together something via IFTTT to get notifications when one task is done for the next task's dependency user to know it is their turn.

Asana - They only support dependencies via their Premium model but the minimum charge is for 5 users which ends up being $375 a year - too much moolah there.

I'm okay with spending some money on this but ToDoist's ~$30/year per user is more where I am hoping to spend (if Asana didn't have the minimum I would be just paying them $150/year which I feel is high but doable if the program is right).

Any ideas ~business goons~?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

fluppet
Feb 10, 2009
Would trello not do the job?

MikeTheCoolOne
Jul 18, 2006

Drinking heavily the night before.

Massively late to the party so you probably have this covered by now, I'm not a developer/IT Goon so likely overlooking all sorts of stuff, but my company uses Youtrack. You can create projects/tasks, assign them and do all sorts of crazy poo poo in terms of tracking and integration with other stuff.

https://www.jetbrains.com/youtrack/

It's cloud based and free for up to 10 users.

• Locked thread