Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Golashes
Aug 8, 2006

team starslay3r!!!!!!
FORM: https://goo.gl/forms/xVIUiyJ3wobOOlaf2

I updated teh results for RR, I'll probably score this and Fastlane before posting pre-WM results

+3 PTS FOR POSTING FIVE SIX PEOPLE YOU WANT TO GET LOCKED INTO THE CHAMBER WITH

ALSO I was gonna call it quits but I've decided i'm gonna do it again next year since they're going back to monthly PPVs. However, if there is anyone with decent excel knowledge (basically just someone who knows their vlookups and or match/index and who can maintain a reasonably tidy data file) that has 30min-1hr every month or two, either post here or shoot me a PM. Just need someone to take on doing the form and results for weeks I'm slammed (or if you're really passionate about it we can trade off or something). You'll even get to make some of the forms and ask silly prop questions.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

shiksa
Nov 9, 2009

i went to one of these wrestling shows and it was... honestly? frickin boring. i wanna see ricky! i want to see his gold chains and respect for the ftw lifestyle
1) gamemaster anthony. his birthday is coming up and with him comes every character from every video game, tv show, and movie, all there to have a huge party. great value.
2) roman reigns. he is the big dog bow wow, and you better believe that.
3) "the rear end kicker" "the game" "the cerebral assassin" hunter helmsley. great photo poses, i would look excellent in a suit with him pointing at me.
4) bo dallas. he knows all about the lizard people in control of our planet and i need to keep him close at hand.
5) minoru suzuki. he would beat my rear end mercilessly and make me look like a drat fool, a god drat fool.
6) barry windham.

SamuraiFoochs
Jan 16, 2007

Grimey Drawer
Kevin Dunn, Vince McMahon, Shane, Mark Emmert (head of the bullshit NCAA), Kevin Durant, and and Donald Trump, I guess.

TV Zombie
Sep 6, 2011

Burying all the trauma from past nights
Burying my anger in the past

For the people, I was wondering if I was supposed to list wrestlers I thought I could beat or people that I am angry enough to want to beat in a chamber so this is a mix.

1.) Dink
2.) Brooklyn Brawler
3.) Trump
4.) Anyone from the NRA
5) Vince Mcmahon
6) Shane Mcmahon

edit: Didn't notice that it had to be six people.

TV Zombie fucked around with this message at 12:14 on Feb 24, 2018

TTBF
Sep 14, 2005

Shane has three sons. Stephanie has three daughters. They're all kids still. If I start the match, i win.

e: Aurora, Declan, Kenyon, Murphy, Rogan, Vaughn. There's their names.

Genericide
Jan 20, 2004

I would like to be locked in a cell with the five people who posted in this thread and vincent pastore from the Sopranos.

Senerio
Oct 19, 2009

Roëmænce is ælive!
Minoru Suzuki, TJP, Michael Elgin, Enzo Amore, Ciampa, and Hogan

My sacrifice would be worth it to remove these people from the world.

IcePhoenix
Sep 18, 2005

Take me to your Shida

Alexa, Alicia Fox, Bayley, Becky, Mandy, and Peyton Royce

bartok
May 10, 2006

Sean Connery, George Lazenby, Roger Moore, Timothy Dalton, Pierce Brosnan, and Daniel Craig

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

the michelin man, the six million dollar man, the bye bye man, the marlboro man, the man in the iron mask and the man who sold the world

Endless Mike
Aug 13, 2003

Alexa Bliss, AJ Lee, Kaitlyn, Peyton Royce, Alicia Fox, John Cena

a cyborg mug
Mar 8, 2010

Thank u Golashes.

It's more than six people but I'd like to be locked in the chamber with all the Hulkamaniacs, millions... AND MILLIONS of the Rock's fans, some Kaneinites, a pair of Testicles, a bunch of jabroni marks with no life and YOU PEOPLE.

DarkstarIV
Apr 6, 2010

OFFICIAL RACIST
Lock me in the chamber with 6 copies of Finn Balor so none of them can get over each other.

Golashes
Aug 8, 2006

team starslay3r!!!!!!
that titus worldwide match is confirmed i guess fyi

TheRico
Mar 1, 2007
I'd get in the chamber with.

Kenny Omega
Johnny Gargano
Matt Riddle
Chris Jericho
Daniel Bryan
and the ghost of Macho Man Randy Savage.

We wouldn't fight or anything. Just hang out and toke up in the case of Riddle.

Go RV!
Jun 19, 2008

Uglier on the inside.

i am a giant wimp so uh how about gillberg, swoggle, the gobbeldy gooker, ellsworth, spike dudley, and lanny poffo

Metroid Fitzgerald
Feb 13, 2012

B O O O O B S . . . !

I would get in the chamber with Cactus Jack, Mankind, Dude Love, the Godfather, Papa Shango, and the Goodfather.

achillesforever6
Apr 23, 2012

psst you wanna do a communism?
1. Scott Pruitt
2. Ryan Zinke
3. Trump
4. Ben Garrison
5. Ben Shapiro
6. megan mcardle
7. The McCoy Brothers

MotU
Mar 6, 2007

It was like she was evicting walking garbage.
Pillbug
1) bam bam bigelow
2) owen hart
3) mr perfect
4) bobby heenan
5) rick rude
6) luna vachon

so i could say 'thank you for being a part of my childhood'

Liquid Communism
Mar 9, 2004

Out here, everything hurts.

1. Trump
2. FDR
3. Teddy Roosevelt
4. Lincoln
5. Washington
6. Adams

Roosevelt's going over.

Liquid Communism fucked around with this message at 21:00 on Feb 24, 2018

DEAR RICHARD
Feb 5, 2009

IT'S TIME FOR MY TOOLS
asuka
becky
bayley
nikki cross
ruby riotttt

that order

Benne
Sep 2, 2011

STOP DOING HEROIN
I would lock Dolph Ziggler in his pod first, then I would throw away the key and walk out of the arena

Shayna Baszler
Oct 24, 2001

i'll always take care of you
Muldoon
oatgan, SamuraiFoochs, rovert, MassRafTer, Clonfroggio, Bill Goldberg

Veryslightlymad
Jun 3, 2007

I fight with
my brain
and with an
underlying
hatred of the
Erebonian
Noble Faction
Big Cass, Dean Ambrose, Jason Jordan, Jeff Hardy, The Brian Kendrick and Noam Dar

I figure me or Ambrose would win.

interpunct
Aug 2, 2006

Bad girls think that you're being a boob punch

Golashes posted:

+3 PTS FOR POSTING FIVE SIX PEOPLE YOU WANT TO GET LOCKED INTO THE CHAMBER WITH

Super Calo, El Dandy, Silver King, Villano IV, Psychosis, Ciclope

Raskolnikov38
Mar 3, 2007

We were somewhere around Manila when the drugs began to take hold

Benne posted:

I would lock Dolph Ziggler in his pod first, then I would throw away the key and walk out of the arena

in the spirit of this, my six picks would be Ziggler, four pods of dynamite, and a final pod of detcord

Xerzes
May 16, 2012

Matt Riddle, The Godfather, Sean Waltman, Matt Sydal, Brian Kendrick, and Super Calo. I just wanna smoke weed with cool guys.

Quasipox
Sep 6, 2008

My six would be: Solid Snake, Liquid Snake, Solidus Snake, The Boss, Big Boss, and Punished/Venom Snake.

I can finally learn if love can bloom on the battlefield.

Jerusalem
May 20, 2004

Would you be my new best friends?

Submitted, thanks Golashes.

My six would be Daniel Bryan, Bret Hart, Shibata, Honma, Mick Foley and Nigel McGuinness. That way I could mock them all since they're injured and no longer able to fight.... then they would all easily beat the poo poo out of me anyway, and while I was blubbering with tears and making pathetic attempts to cover up, they'd all remark at how beating me up is so easy that it was actually impossible for them to get injured doing it.

Junpei Hyde
Mar 15, 2013

The next six people I see today

delfin
Dec 5, 2003

SNATTER'S ALIVE?!?!
Wayne LaPierre and five angry PE teachers.

Venomous
Nov 7, 2011

Was going to make it serious but I liked the look of the weed post earlier so gently caress it:

1. Matt Riddle
2. James Joyce
3. Snoop Dogg
4. Joanna Newsom
5. Kenny Omega
6. Kazuchika Okada

Riddle and Snoop Dogg because it’d be fun to smoke with them at some point. James Joyce so we can shoot the poo poo about modernist literature and probably turn him onto weed. (I don’t think he smoked much, if at all.) Joanna Newsom would soundtrack the whole thing, dragging her harp out from under the ring and playing some beautiful music in the background. She’d mostly be singing herself, but every now and again Snoop would throw out a verse or two when she wants a puff. Okada and Omega could have a great 45 minute match or thereabouts by themselves, and when either Okada or Omega takes the pinfall, they’d willingly sweep the rest of us, but not without a bit of resistance from Riddle.

GenericMartini
Oct 22, 2012

AYYYYY PAPI
1. Chris Masters
2. Tony Nese
3. Brian Cage
4. Sam Adonis
5. Jinder Mahal
6. Mo

Trip Larsen
Oct 4, 2006

My great-grandfather started Larsen Pork Products with little more than three pigs and a killing hammer. Today, I'm proud to say, we kill more pigs than pig hepatitis.
Rob Van Dam, Edge, Christian, John Cena, Vince McMahon, and Natalie Portman.

Action Shakespeare
Mar 25, 2010

TIME magazine's Person of the Year 1996
Christopher, Christoper, Christopher, Christopher, The Rock, Hulk Hogan

Numero6
Oct 10, 2012

ここは地の果て 流されて俺
今日もさすらい 涙も涸れる
ブルーゲイル
Due to technicalities the other cages will contain NOBODY! Hahahaha!

Chris James 2
Aug 9, 2012

HHH, trump, anyone from the NRA, the corpse of Antonin Scalia, Max Landis, and Enzo

luchadornado
Oct 7, 2004

A boombox is not a toy!

Six of the kids from "19 Kids and Counting". If they're all busy, I suppose I could settle for "Jon and Kate Plus Eight" as long as Kate is my valet/manager :swoon:

friendo55
Jun 28, 2008

The six people would be Pete Dunne, Tyler Bate, Trent Seven, Mark Andrews, Wolfgang, and Tucker.
... there's a George Carlin joke in there, somewhere...

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

nonrev
Jul 15, 2012

bartok posted:

Sean Connery, George Lazenby, Roger Moore, Timothy Dalton, Pierce Brosnan, and Daniel Craig

Michael Keaton, Val Kilmer, George Clooney, Christian Bale, Kevin Conroy, Will Arnett

• Locked thread