Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
Is the NASL coming back?
This poll is closed.
Yes 2 9.09%
No 16 72.73%
No, but NISA lives 4 18.18%
Total: 22 votes
[Edit Poll (moderators only)]

fyallm
Feb 27, 2007

College Slice
Today is the first home game for FC Cincinnati!!! Can't loving wait, to bad it's going to be cold as poo poo, but I am going to be drunk, so who cares! Let's do this!

https://twitter.com/DieInnenstadt/status/982550647294881792

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

fyallm
Feb 27, 2007

College Slice

paddyboat posted:

It would seem USL-meisters Louisville City are still cool and good as hell.

Good, yes. Cool, no.

Sorry popoi!

fyallm
Feb 27, 2007

College Slice

gtkor posted:

There look like there might be 100 people at this Bethlehem Steel/FC Cincinnati game, based on the camera angle

Yeah its pretty terrible. You can hear the players yelling at each other..

fyallm
Feb 27, 2007

College Slice
Alan Koch is a lovely coach and I still want to know why we ever fired John Harkes

fyallm
Feb 27, 2007

College Slice
Today was loving dope and I can't believe it happened in my small little city....

fyallm
Feb 27, 2007

College Slice

Weedle posted:

Well I certainly didn’t expect Toronto 2 to utterly crush Louisville last night. The commentators were going on before the match about how LV shouldn’t sleep on TFC2 and I guess they were right. Surprising quality from a seemingly hopeless side.

Hopefully this means FCC gets to end their USL time with the USL trophy!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

fyallm
Feb 27, 2007

College Slice

ElwoodCuse posted:

Gonna be Cincinnati in a laugher, huh

Hopefully it's in Cincinnati!