Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
Is the NASL coming back?
This poll is closed.
Yes 2 9.09%
No 16 72.73%
No, but NISA lives 4 18.18%
Total: 22 votes
[Edit Poll (moderators only)]

Nottherealaborn
Nov 12, 2012

Edward Mass posted:

It's always neat to see USL stadiums on TV. They've got small-town charm.

Not Indy Eleven, since they play at the Colt’s stadium

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Nottherealaborn
Nov 12, 2012

awyeahz posted:

at the last two indy eleven home games they kept the roof open while it was 95 degrees outside and they had to take water breaks in an indoor stadium

Yeah I was there for those. It was painful, but I guess it wouldn’t be much different from playing outside.

Nottherealaborn
Nov 12, 2012

ElwoodCuse posted:

My MLS friends complain about having football lines on the field during home games sometimes but jesus christ look at this poo poo

https://twitter.com/RiverhoundsSC/status/1034977450047033344

For most of the season, Indy didn’t have football lines since it was off season for the NFL. On multiple occasions now, I’ve seen players misjudge which line is out of bounds. It’s crazy how many different lines the NFL uses, and it doesn’t help that they have yellow lines near the sideline that match Indy Elevens color lines.

Nottherealaborn
Nov 12, 2012

camoseven posted:

Yea and I think the lines in Indy are extra bad cause the Colts just installed fancy new football ones that are sewn in instead of painted on. It would be sweet if the Eleven could get their own stadium, but the Colts really soured the well for public funding of stadiums cause they got a sales tax levy a while back which pissed a lot of people off (including me cause I was living there at the time)

Rams did the same thing to St. Louis’s chances of an MLS team when I lived there.

Colts stadium is a huge upgrade over playing at IUPUI, even if it does feel a bit empty comparatively

Nottherealaborn
Nov 12, 2012

awyeahz posted:

st louis fc has switched conferences for the 4th consecutive season! to the east this time!

Awesome! Can’t wait to watch them play Indy Eleven. I was sad they never played each other last season.