Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Bo-Pepper

Want some rye?
Course ya do!

look how happy he is

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Manifisto

Bo-Pepper posted:

look how happy he is

actually lighthouses always look that way

ty nesamdoom!

FluffieDuckie

Manifisto posted:

Thank you for the beautiful sig Machai!

Bo-Pepper

Want some rye?
Course ya do!

why i aughta

cda

by Hand Knit

Manifisto posted:

vanisher

Manifisto posted:

Koishi Komeiji

That's a torchtower not a lighthouse. Completely different structure. Nice try though. :rolleyes:

Matoi Ryuko

Stock footage of a lighthouse led me to the cursed girl in the well.

BoldFrankensteinMir

Stock footage of a lighthouse instead of all reaction shots in a conversation with Sean Connery.

Kthulhu5000

by R. Guyovich
that moment of sadness when you realize all the lighthouses in that old stock footage are probably dead now.

----------------
This thread brought to you by a tremendous dickhead!

FluffieDuckie

Kthulhu5000 posted:

that moment of sadness when you realize all the lighthouses in that old stock footage are probably dead now.

Thank you for the beautiful sig Machai!

Kthulhu5000

by R. Guyovich
if a sci-fi movie really has to incorporate a lighthouse among all the asteroids and spaceships, then I would prefer if they at least used the stock footage from the 1950s for ironic vintage kitsch, and not this grody shag 1970s crap.

oh, and none of that local news camcorder 1990s bullshit, either. I get it, dad. You have a thing for mop-haired bottle blondes with tan sweaters wrapped around their shoulders and high-waisted jeans up to their navels. you don't need to collect a whole tape of footage like a creep.

----------------

Kthulhu5000

by R. Guyovich
I guess stock footage of a lighthouse really have made me mad! On multiple occasions, even!

----------------

Robot Made of Meat

Kthulhu5000 posted:

I guess stock footage of a lighthouse really have made me mad! On multiple occasions, even!

Mad, or angry? There's a difference!

Thanks to Manifisto for the sig!

BoldFrankensteinMir

Stock footage!
Check it and see
Images that have been used
Previously

take the moon

by sebmojo
sea salty

Kthulhu5000

by R. Guyovich

Robot Made of Meat posted:

Mad, or angry? There's a difference!

which one is pretty wrecking tiffed?

----------------

Lowtax

by Skyl3lazer

Hope you like lawsuits because I'm going to sue the pants off you (and then it will be easier for you to gently caress the lawsuit)

----------------

Starman Super DX

This title text is surprisingly sturdy.

Lowtax posted:

Hope you like lawsuits because I'm going to sue the pants off you (and then it will be easier for you to gently caress the lawsuit)

how would you have known he was wearing pants had you not seen him taking the picture? check & mate :smug:

ladies & gentlemen it would appear that mr. lowtax is a plant for big lighthouse!

Tell me more!
btw ty Birdcon for the sweet spring sig

City of Glompton

Lowtax posted:

please reconsider it's a well known fact that bo peps rear end is extremely white and removal of his pants will result in casualties

Lowtax

by Skyl3lazer

Starman Super DX posted:

how would you have known he was wearing pants had you not seen him taking the picture? check & mate :smug:

ladies & gentlemen it would appear that mr. lowtax is a plant for big lighthouse!

Hope YOU got ten bucks because you got a rotten attitude buddy

----------------

Twenty Four

big ol light house, standing there all phallic looking, just spewing that white stuff (light or whatever it is) out the tip

Twenty Four

Jedrick posted:

How about this one, traitor:

Jedrick posted:

All I'm saying is I didn't see any boats hit those towers.

lol

Starman Super DX

This title text is surprisingly sturdy.

Lowtax posted:

Hope YOU got ten bucks because you got a rotten attitude buddy

Huahaha, I was just making a joke sir, yeah a joke, you see. Now that that's all been cleared up I'll just be on my way.

Tell me more!
btw ty Birdcon for the sweet spring sig

BoldFrankensteinMir

I think atom bomb stock footage is the most maddening stock footage, but it's also the footage I'm most glad they didn't shoot practically for the production so it's a mixed bag...

alnilam

stock footage of lighthouse
cut to stock footage of Lowtax looking annoyed
cut back to stock footage of lighthouse
cut to stock footage of nuclear explosion starting at the moment of impact so it looks like lighthouse got blown up
cut to footage of Lowtax looking surprised, then pleased, nodding sagely

alnilam

actually it would be more topical if it were stock footage of a warehouse of stock footage of lighthouses, that got blown up. As far as I can tell, Lowtax harbors no hatred for the lighthouse itself

BoldFrankensteinMir

Stock footage of men unloading crates of stock footage. One holds a strip up to the light for inspection- he sees himself nodding in approval as he inspects stock footage. He nods in approval to the camera crew.

Matoi Ryuko

alnilam posted:

Lowtax harbors

Guys, I think I know where the lighthouse is.

lmbo calrissian

i'm into fashion
men are my passion

420 SWAGLORD

saban bajramovic

BoldFrankensteinMir posted:

Stock footage of men unloading crates of stock footage. One holds a strip up to the light for inspection- he sees himself nodding in approval as he inspects stock footage. He nods in approval to the camera crew.

lmbo calrissian

i'm into fashion
men are my passion

Jolo

ive been playing with magnuts tying to change the wold as we know it

If lighthouses make light and greenhouses make green then doghouses... make dogs?

Anyone wanna explain all of these dog eggs in my house then?

Pot Smoke Phoenix

Smoke 'em if you gottem!
*makes out with an outhouse*

https://i.imgur.com/QKTkerO.mp4
Sig elements by Manifisto and Heather Papps
Sig File protected by SigLock. do NOT steal this sig!

Jolo

ive been playing with magnuts tying to change the wold as we know it

I like to imagine the relationships between my favorite lighthouses and boats. I call it lighthouse-shipping.

Ooooh, Castle Point Lighthouse you are looking so kawaii in that yukata! The USS Constitution is one lucky boat to have you starboard tonight!

BoldFrankensteinMir

Jolo posted:

If lighthouses make light and greenhouses make green then doghouses... make dogs?

A monkeyhouse emits a spinning beam of monkeys to warn approaching ships.

Barking Gecko

Mahoro says, "Naughty things are bad."

Jolo posted:

Cat houses make cats?

google THIS

Farecoal

There he go

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Papa Was A Video Toaster

Barking Gecko posted:

Cat houses make cats?

People house makes people?

• Locked thread