Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
BoldFrankensteinMir

A house house emits a rotating beam of houses to warn approaching ships

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Starman Super DX

This title text is surprisingly sturdy.
There should be some sort of brightly lit, oscillating structure that sits out in front of movie theaters to warn you of the stock lighthouse footage inside

BoldFrankensteinMir

Lighthouse and Stock Footage sound like wacky morning hosts on a devout Christian radio station.

Kthulhu5000

by R. Guyovich

BoldFrankensteinMir posted:

A house house emits a rotating beam of houses to warn approaching ships

That makes sense. I'm pretty sure ships, houses, and land in general are pretty bad combinations. And I think $200 million per year is well spent to minimize bad poo poo from happening.

----------------
This thread brought to you by a tremendous dickhead!

google THIS

Lighthouse: Stay away from this rock, boats! Only houses like me are allowed up here!

Houseboat: :smug:

BoldFrankensteinMir

You could keep your houseboat in a boathouse.

Randy Travesty

PHANTOM QUEEN

You could keep your houseboat in a boathouse.

I've never been so enraged by both lighthouses and houseboats in my life as I am right now and I'm going to smash everything

Manifisto

*spends weekends and evenings sneaking into the film archive to airbrush potted plants, welcome mats, cats and dogs etc onto the stock footage* there, now they're lighthomes

ty nesamdoom!

420 SWAGLORD

saban bajramovic

Manifisto posted:

*spends weekends and evenings sneaking into the film archive to airbrush potted plants, welcome mats, cats and dogs etc onto the stock footage* there, now they're lighthomes

:3:

google THIS

Wait a minute...(looks into steaming pot and sees dozens of beams slowly spinning in the night)...this isn't stock footage of lighthouses...(dips ladle into pot and takes a sip)...this is footage of lighthouses stock.

Starman Super DX

This title text is surprisingly sturdy.

google THIS posted:

Wait a minute...(looks into steaming pot and sees dozens of beams slowly spinning in the night)...this isn't stock footage of lighthouses...(dips ladle into pot and takes a sip)...this is footage of lighthouses stock.

:five:

Tell me more!
btw ty Birdcon for the sweet spring sig

lmbo calrissian

i'm into fashion
men are my passion

terrible day for a lighthouse stock photographer, not only do lighthouses attract giant insects, the insects eat the male prostitutes i hire to pose as crate stockers unloading lighthouse stock photos in front of the lighthouse. extremely low profit margin

Manifisto

lmbo calrissian posted:

terrible day for a lighthouse stock photographer, not only do lighthouses attract giant insects, the insects eat the male prostitutes i hire to pose as crate stockers unloading lighthouse stock photos in front of the lighthouse. extremely low profit margin

finally some lighthouse stock footage I can get behind

Kthulhu5000

by R. Guyovich

lmbo calrissian posted:

It's as if the (former) painter of light, Thomas Kinkade himself, descended from the heavens and kissed my screen.

----------------
This thread brought to you by a tremendous dickhead!

sebmojo

Legit Cyberpunk

Lighthouses are actually fine, if you're a monster lol

lmbo calrissian

i'm into fashion
men are my passion

Kthulhu5000 posted:

It's as if the (former) painter of light, Thomas Kinkade himself, descended from the heavens and kissed my screen.

Little known fact, Thomas Kinkade hired male prostitutes to emulate model images of gleaming, towering lighthouse figures

Jolo

ive been playing with magnuts tying to change the wold as we know it

:cool: Yep, that lighthouse you see up there wrapped in some of the most beautiful brand logos around is a competition lighthouse. You're not just looking at some shoddy Maine harbor lighthouse. That, my friend, is the Miller High Life/Wendy's Baconator Lighthouse manned by the best in the biz himself, Mr. Maynard Light Jr. That light is powered by a lunar infused V12 Hemi engine capable of emitting a brightness exceeding the sun. Those fuckin boats don't stand a chance.

:confused: Wait he's blinding them?

:cool: Using the power of the moon to vaporize boats and their crew AND outshine the sun. If that don't get ya hard, nothin will.

~~~ byob summer 2020 ~~~ sig responsibly ~~~ i hope you enjoy my sig ~~~ please dont kangaroo jack what you cant kangaroo give back. ~~~

Jolo

ive been playing with magnuts tying to change the wold as we know it

gently caress, I should've called it the Miller Lite House.

~~~ byob summer 2020 ~~~ sig responsibly ~~~ i hope you enjoy my sig ~~~ please dont kangaroo jack what you cant kangaroo give back. ~~~

BoldFrankensteinMir

We should have hidden our icbms in the light houses, other than the Hardy boys nobody would've guessed it.

420 SWAGLORD

saban bajramovic

We should have hidden our icbms in the light houses, other than the Hardy boys nobody would've guessed it.

Just lol if you think we don't

Macnult

Tuned in to one of my favorite programs last night: That’s So New Yawk

The episode was titled “Lighthowses” and right there is when I should’ve known to never let my guard down. It started out with Kathy and Denise having a grand old time out in the Hamptins - a fun getaway to themselves while the boys went fishing up in Mawntawk. Things were going fine ‘till Kathy’s husband Richard, being classic Richard, managed to get his ‘98 Tah-ho swallowed by a rogue wave while trying to catch the big one.

What’s the friggin’ problem, right? Here’s what set me off: Kathy gets off the phone with Richard and tells Denise she has to go all the way up to Mawntawk now. Denise starts having a fit (classic Denise lol) and thrusts her red & white striped umbrella into the air. Red and white stripes? Episode titled ‘Lighthowses’? Mawntawk?? They’re gonna cut to... a lighthouse at Cape Cod? What the hell am I watching, Hey Buddy That’s How We Do Things In Massachusetts? Fuhgeddaboudit. I had to pause and rewind to make sure I wasn’t going insane, but that’s when I really lost it. It wasn’t just any footage of a Cape Cod lighthouse, it was full-on watermarked stock footage.

After all the chances I’ve given that show I’m finally done. I quit. I’ve had it up to here with That’s So New Yawk. No one ever liked Richard’s ‘98 Tah-ho and the coat Kathy bought was tacky as hell (why are you discount shopping from designers in the frickin’ Hamptins???). The only thing to save the show would be if Denise made a trip up to Cape Cod, took her umbrella, and chopped down that hideous godforsaken lighthouse with all stock footage trapped inside.

alnilam

more original animations of lighthouses imo

free Trapt CD

*~:coffeepal:~*
I've got plenty of java
and Chesterfield Kings

*~:h:~*
don't forget to like and subscribe to my channel for more cruel pranks on sailors

DavidAlltheTime

All David...all the TIME!

lmbo calrissian posted:

'Housed in the lights by light houses used for house lights'
-By Chuck Tingle

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Finger Prince

:nws:

• Locked thread