Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Sneaky Wombat
Jan 9, 2010

"WWE style entrances, and other American bullshit. This post brought to you by, POWERSLICE - feelin' hungry? Grab a slice."

as my first shitpost, I am most excited if lewis drops the peoples elbow on some fools. There is bad blood between sainz and ocon, and they will battle it out for the mountain!

stroll is basically the xpac of f1.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Sneaky Wombat
Jan 9, 2010

Bold prediction: Stroll gets 2 podiums through no action of his own.

Sneaky Wombat
Jan 9, 2010

I installed CentOS for work, I am literally a god (also I followed a step-by-step job aid). Now I can make lovely posts everywhere

When the gently caress is the live stream service launching?

Sneaky Wombat
Jan 9, 2010

Khablam posted:

*installs linux mint cause the worst thread linux guy said to*
looks lovely but lets do this
*gets all his accounts compromised*
what manner of mystery is this!
its not a mystery, the OS shipped with a rootkit

yes this is a good software platform with no huge gaping issues

If he downloaded a 2016 OS maybe, it's not as bad anymore. I don't gently caress with mint though.

...race cars are fast. There, I am relevent.

Sneaky Wombat
Jan 9, 2010

Khablam posted:

"doesn't literally backdoor your computer .. anymore!"

Clearly higher praise has never been placed on an OS.

Fernando doesn't literally breakdown.. anymore!

Oh wait, it's still McLaren.

Sneaky Wombat
Jan 9, 2010

Behold, the 24 hour watch.

Sneaky Wombat
Jan 9, 2010

Die Uhr ist gut, ja?

Sneaky Wombat
Jan 9, 2010

The new font is like 1984 Miami Beach Sythwave. Like it's okay for the headline but the entire website done that way has that "this is totally cool with the kids" vibe.

Sneaky Wombat
Jan 9, 2010

How will I know what turns are DANGER ZONE if there is no warning? I ask you this liberty.

Sneaky Wombat
Jan 9, 2010

Rev. Dr. Moses P. Lester posted:

What exactly is a Danger Zone in modern F1 terms anyway?

A zone that's Dangerous or Unexpected things may happen! A warning is clearly needed.

Sneaky Wombat
Jan 9, 2010

F1 TV launch delayed. https://www.racefans.net/2018/03/21/f1-tv-pro-launch-delayed-beta-test-2018/

Cuz why get a moneymaker out on time?

Sneaky Wombat
Jan 9, 2010

Feels Villeneuve posted:

Australia was a mistake.

Jolyon Palmer was a mistake.

Sneaky Wombat
Jan 9, 2010

After trying to watch the ESPN cast, I said screw it, and got :filez: and had a much better time. God, that was a shitshow.

Sneaky Wombat
Jan 9, 2010

The race has some intresting battles, but none of them were for podium spots... That's my hot take.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Sneaky Wombat
Jan 9, 2010

The Kimoa Kid posted:

My hot take is that there was like a 30 lap battle for the lead.

You know what? You are right, I am wrong.

Once I read this article it set me straight on how the undercut worked.
https://www.racefans.net/2018/03/25/analysis-mercedes-missing-seconds-that-cost-hamilton-victory-in-melbourne/