Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Fanatic
Mar 9, 2006

:eyepop:
I'll laugh so hard at McLaren if the Honda engine turns out to be really good this season. :allears:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Fanatic
Mar 9, 2006

code:
2018 winter testing stats

1.	Sebastian Vettel	Ferrari
2.	Kimi Raikkonen		Ferrari
3.	Fernando Alonso		McLaren-Renault
4.	Daniel Ricciardo	Red Bull-Renault
5.	Carlos Sainz Jr		Renault
6.	Kevin Magnussen		Haas-Ferrari
7.	Pierre Gasly		Toro Rosso-Honda
8.	Lewis Hamilton		Mercedes
9.	Romain Grosjean		Haas-Ferrari
10.	Valtteri Bottas		Mercedes
11.	Nico Hulkenberg		Renault
12.	Stoffel Vandoorne	McLaren-Renault	
13.	Brendon Hartley		Toro Rosso-Honda
14.	Esteban Ocon		Force India-Mercedes
15.	Charles Leclerc		Sauber-Ferrari
16.	Sergey Sirotkin		Williams-Mercedes
17.	Marcus Ericsson		Sauber-Ferrari
18.	Robert Kubica		Williams-Mercedes
19.	Sergio Perez		Force India-Mercedes
20.	Max Verstappen		Red Bull-Renault
21.	Lance Stroll		Williams-Mercedes
22.	Nikita Mazepin		Force India-Mercedes
Just noticed Seb won the bacon briefcase. :honk:

Fanatic
Mar 9, 2006

Great drive Dan! :australia:

Also lol that not only does Max wreck Vettel's race, the penalty he received promoted Lewis up a place.

Fanatic
Mar 9, 2006

I like how Red Bull replaced one driver who torpedoes Vettel with another driver who torpedoes Vettel. :allears:

Fanatic
Mar 9, 2006

DoctorGonzo posted:

Yeah Ricciardo would have a fair chance to prove himself in Ferrari. He needs to lose the loving shoey.

I thought he retired the shoey last year after Brundle did one to try to be cool, which ruined it. So I was very surprised he did one in China.

I guess he got thirsty during the off season.

Fanatic
Mar 9, 2006

Theophany posted:

Posting this again because it won't ever stop being funny to me that #LH44 is a toilet weird: https://www.thesun.co.uk/tvandshowbiz/5335613/lewis-hamilton-ex-reveals-cruel-side-hunger-for-threesomes/

#megachud

About time somebody said something about people who dig into the ice-cream bucket rather than scooping from the top though.

Same goes for people who dig into the butter container rather than running the knife over the top for an even spread. Now there's a big cliff in my butter container, rear end in a top hat! :argh:

Fanatic
Mar 9, 2006

I was kinda hoping Ferrari might clean house after another WDC/WCC-less year and clear out Vettel & Kimi for Le Clerc & Ric, but I guess Ric will get a decent power-unit now and not what ever leftovers Renault were providing to Red Bull, as well as dodge the Honda which may be even less reliable.

Fanatic
Mar 9, 2006

GramCracker posted:

Ferrari is still retarded for dumping Kimi and not Vettel

:agreed: Ferrari really need two combative drivers because they don't have a guaranteed pole sitter car and Vettel isn't good enough at overtaking.

Leclerc and Kimi/Danny Ric would make a much better lineup.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Fanatic
Mar 9, 2006

Minto Took posted:

Watched the spin from replaying the race. Max doesn't understand that whoever leads into the corner gets the corner as seen by his divebomb near the start. Ocon led into the corner and Max shouldn't have given a poo poo (not for position--he shouldn't care). Max absolutely knew Ocon was there and by noticing Ocon's jump to pass on the outside of T1, a smart driver would realize to stay wide because they would realize that Ocon was desperate to unlap himself. But no, he was impatient and arguably road raging against Ocon to try and sharply cut him off.

Was Ocon allowed to attack back after being blue flagged though?