Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
trying to jack off
Dec 31, 2007

congrats to the master of gaming, 43 and going strong :cheerdoge:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

goferchan
Feb 8, 2004

It's 2006. I am taking 276 yeti furs from the goodies hoard.
Bring it in king 🤴🏻 HBD

Neurotic Roleplay
May 20, 2005

happy birthday game master Anthony

may another epic year of gaming happen to u

Spoderman
Aug 2, 2004

Let's all take a moment to reflect on games, and the master in particular

Bolverkur
Aug 9, 2012

happy birthday gamemaster anthony i hope your epic birthday party is made virtual reality in vrchat

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

Happy birthday, Anthony. May your mastery of games guide you through life.

Lumpy the Cook
Feb 4, 2011

Drippy-goo-yay, mother-gunker!

Pablo Nergigante posted:

Happy birthday, Anthony. May your mastery of games guide you through life.

This guy had every fictional character from every video game, tv show, film, anime, etc. show up to celebrate his birthday. His birthday. That’s how influential he is. I don’t think he needs any guidance in life- if anything, we could all stand to learn a thing or two from him.

Punished Chuck
Dec 27, 2010

goferchan posted:

Bring it in king 🤴🏻 HBD

A CRUNK BIRD
Sep 29, 2004

Lumpy the Cook posted:

This guy had every fictional character from every video game, tv show, film, anime, etc. show up to celebrate his birthday. His birthday. That’s how influential he is. I don’t think he needs any guidance in life- if anything, we could all stand to learn a thing or two from him.

Basically if Negan from The Walking Dead (Glenn!!!! :gonk:) and Spike from Buffy the Vampire Slayer can break bread (or cake lol) at your friggin birthday party, you've got it pretty well sorted mate.

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

A CRUNK BIRD posted:

Basically if Negan from The Walking Dead (Glenn!!!! :gonk:) and Spike from Buffy the Vampire Slayer can break bread (or cake lol) at your friggin birthday party, you've got it pretty well sorted mate.

Lol

Plutonis
Mar 25, 2011

sum posted:

this is all routine to him now

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

Awesome.

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

I've always wanted to do one of those real life 999 escape rooms

trying to jack off
Dec 31, 2007

im glad he had a nice day :)

trying to jack off
Dec 31, 2007

In Training posted:

I've always wanted to do one of those real life 999 escape rooms

idea for the next big imp zone meet up?

Mr. Sophistication
May 16, 2014

I know this wasn't your original avatar but I just love this game. Cheers, rediscover.
yearly reminder that me and gamemaster anthony share a birthday. love the man.. hope his special day went as well as mine did. cheers, tony

Skylark
Apr 27, 2007

︵‿୨🤍୧‿︵
༶⋆˙⊹。⋆ʚ🦢ɞ ✩ ˛˚.

rediscover posted:

yearly reminder that me and gamemaster anthony share a birthday. love the man.. hope his special day went as well as mine did. cheers, tony

Happy birthday, it sucks that the characters from beloved videogame franchises that you would have invited to your birthday party are always too busy partying with Game Master Anthony on the same day.

Mr. Sophistication
May 16, 2014

I know this wasn't your original avatar but I just love this game. Cheers, rediscover.

Skylark posted:

Happy birthday, it sucks that the characters from beloved videogame franchises that you would have invited to your birthday party are always too busy partying with Game Master Anthony on the same day.

i would be bitter if anthony wasnt such a likable guy. can't be mad at the Gamemaster

trying to jack off
Dec 31, 2007

Skylark posted:

its rediscovers birthday and you know what that means *bubsy, zero the kamikazee squirrell, gex and awesome possum all knock on the door while he sits inside pretending to not be home*

sector_corrector
Jan 18, 2012

by Nyc_Tattoo
gex and bubsy both start saying "SOMEBODY STOP ME" at the same time and glare at each other

elf help book
Aug 5, 2004

Though the battle might be endless, I will never give up

trying to jack off posted:

its rediscovers birthday and you know what that means *bubsy, zero the kamikazee squirrell, gex and awesome possum all knock on the door while he sits inside pretending to not be home*

lmfao

Mr. Sophistication
May 16, 2014

White Genocide
Feb 22, 2010

Bolverkur
Aug 9, 2012

lmfao. happy birthday rere hope you had a good one

Punished Chuck
Dec 27, 2010

lmfao

Plutonis
Mar 25, 2011

Lmao

Lumpy the Cook
Feb 4, 2011

Lol

R. Guyovich
Dec 25, 1991

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

It's 8 months before my birthday, so you know what that means! Bring it in guys!! *all my favorite stolen Blazblue sprites from all my favorite early access roguelikes come in carrying a single slice of cake*

Chumbawumba4ever97
Dec 31, 2000

by Fluffdaddy
MILLENIALS: Want to feel old???? GamemasterAnthony is 43 years old today

Chumbawumba4ever97
Dec 31, 2000

by Fluffdaddy
*the red unicycle (Unirally in Europe) from Uniracers, Glover, Blinx the Cat, Probotector, Lester the Unlikely, and the Hudson Bee all join me in solving my solo Escape the Room puzzle before more oxygen wanes (I opted for the unlimited time package)*

Chumbawumba4ever97
Dec 31, 2000

by Fluffdaddy

sorry for ripping off this vastly superior joke lol

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

In Training posted:

It's 8 months before my birthday, so you know what that means! Bring it in guys!! *all my favorite stolen Blazblue sprites from all my favorite early access roguelikes come in carrying a single slice of cake*

Lmao. Happy birthday re

Lumpy the Cook
Feb 4, 2011

Happy 50th birthday, Chun-Li!

Fungah!
Apr 30, 2011

In Training posted:

lmfao. hb red

Chumbawumba4ever97
Dec 31, 2000

by Fluffdaddy

Lumpy the Cook posted:

Happy 50th birthday, Chun-Li!

Wow! She looks great!

trying to jack off
Dec 31, 2007

Uncle at Nintendo posted:

Wow! She looks great!

typical asian style of aging

Mr. Sophistication
May 16, 2014

lol at all the posts. ty everyone

Ristolaz
Sep 29, 2005

By completely blowing off my BS you have passed the first trial

lol

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Larry Parrish
Jul 9, 2012

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

• Locked thread