Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
February Coptic Champion!
This poll is closed.
Kazuchika Okada 26 10.57%
Nick Gage 20 8.13%
Chuck Taylor 26 10.57%
Joe Doering 17 6.91%
Zack Sabre Jr. 17 6.91%
Kenoh 11 4.47%
ACH 9 3.66%
Keith Lee 13 5.28%
Rey Wagner 9 3.66%
Toni Storm 10 4.07%
Dalton Castle 15 6.10%
Jessicka Havok 4 1.63%
Miyu Yamashita 6 2.44%
Travis Banks 5 2.03%
Alexa Bliss 10 4.07%
Masaaki Mochizuki 13 5.28%
John Klinger 5 2.03%
Pentagon Dark 13 5.28%
Rickey Shane Page 8 3.25%
Nicole Savoy 9 3.66%
Total: 51 votes
[Edit Poll (moderators only)]

• Locked thread
Super No Vacancy
Jul 26, 2012

The historic and venerated Rowdy Ringsports Grand Prix Coptic Championship Committee (RRSGPCCC) has long been recognized as producing the monthly champion poll with the most objective methodology and best-looking voters. This is the next installment of that very poll!

Last month's poll was won by none other than Kazuchika Okada. This is represented by the below picture of Little Kazu.

Note that he does not have any unsightly red line across his face. Here were the final results!

Holders of the men's and women's titles for the 25 most significant promotions in the world are eligible. Only the top title for each singles division is eligible for any given promotion. For a title-holder to be eligible, they must win or defend the belt during the month in question. A former title holder is not eligible if they only lost the title during that month.

Eligible promotions: WWE, New Japan, CMLL, AAA, Dragon Gate, Ring of Honor, DDT/Tokyo Joshi Pro, All Japan, The Crash, PROGRESS, wXw, RevPro, NOAH, Big Japan, Impact, PWG, EVOLVE, Lucha Underground, Stardom, AAW, CZW, Ice Ribbon, Sendai Girls, SHIMMER, GCW

Now onto the eligible contenders for the month just gone, by order of the previous month's final standings. Feel free to make an argument for/against any particular champion you might in this thread!

• Kazuchika Okada (IWGP Heavyweight Champion) - defended against SANADA on 2/10
  • Nick Gage (GCW Heavyweight Champion) - defended against Homicide on 2/17
  • Chuck Taylor (PWG World Champion) - defended against Trent on 2/16
  • Joe Doering (AJPW Triple Crown Champion) - defended against KAI on 2/3
  • Zack Sabre Jr. (RevPro British Heavyweight Champion) - defended against Trent Seven on 2/15
  • Kenoh (GHC Heavyweight Champion) - defended against Yuko Miyamoto on 2/2
  • ACH (AAW Heavyweight Champion) - won from Rey Fenix on 2/3, defended against Jimmy Jacobs on 2/17
  • Keith Lee (WWN Champion) - defended against AR Fox on 2/17
  • Rey Wagner (AAA Mega Champion) - defended against La Parka on 2/9
  • Toni Storm (wXw Women's Champion) - defended against Killer Kelly, Martina & Veda Scott on 2/9
  • Dalton Castle (ROH World Champion) - defended against Tarkan Aslan on 2/3, defended against Beer City Bruiser & Trent on 2/24
  • Jessicka Havok (AAW Women's Champion) - defended against Rosemary on 2/3
  • Miyu Yamashita (TJP Princess of Princess Champion) - defended against Yuna Manase on 2/18
  • Travis Banks (PROGRESS World Champion) - defended against Chris Brookes & TK Cooper on 2/11, defended against Matt Riddle on 2/25

~NEW~
  • Alexa Bliss (WWE Raw Women's Champion) - defended against Bayley, Mandy Rose, Mickie James, Sasha Banks & Sonya Deville on 2/25
  • Masaaki Mochizuki (DG Open the Dream Gate Champion) - defended against Kzy on 2/7
  • John Klinger (wXw World Wrestling Champion) - defended against Mike Bailey on 2/9
  • Pentagon Dark (Lucha Underground Champion) - defended against Brian Cage on 2/25
  • Rickey Shane Page (CZW World Heavyweight Champion) - defended against Matt Tremont on 2/23
  • Nicole Savoy (SHIMMER Champion) - defended against Jungle Kyona on 2/24

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Bard Maddox
Feb 15, 2012

I'm just a sick guy, I'm really just a dirty guy.
chuck

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

everyone except for zsj because i am against diaper fetishism

Super No Vacancy
Jul 26, 2012

liv isn't on the poll

Jerusalem
May 20, 2004

Would you be my new best friends?

You are only showing results for January, where are the results for this poll?

This revisionist history will not stand!

Super No Vacancy
Jul 26, 2012

wow I wouldn't have thought you'd go to the trouble of fabricating an entire closed thread just to discredit my flawless poll. for shame!

KungFu Grip
Jun 18, 2008
MDK

Super No Vacancy
Jul 26, 2012

since NQQ isn't here to do so I will plug the Mochizuki vs. Kzy match which will be playing on daryl surat's sync channel shortly as of this post ! https://synchtu.be/r/ChannelOFDOOM

super macho dude
Aug 9, 2014

JOE DOEEERIEEENG*

*extremely japanese ring announcer voice

GenericMartini
Oct 22, 2012

AYYYYY PAPI
voted chuckie t

Super No Vacancy
Jul 26, 2012

we're at the halfway point for voting and new japan cup entrant chuck taylor is closing the gap!

super macho dude
Aug 9, 2014

Change my vote to Chuckie T

MassRafTer
May 26, 2001

BAEST MODE!!!

super macho dude posted:

Change my vote to Chuckie T

People who only use one vote are the scum of the Earth.

Gaz-L
Jan 28, 2009

MassRafTer posted:

People who only use one vote are the scum of the Earth.

Poll should let me vote for Okada more than once then!

Super No Vacancy
Jul 26, 2012

last day to vote!

Super No Vacancy
Jul 26, 2012

your february champions of the month are kazuchika okada and chuck taylor! late push by kazu to tie it up, and his lead in the yearly standings grows

Jerusalem
May 20, 2004

Would you be my new best friends?

The very best monthly champ poll on this forum so far this year has seen a tied Okada win and a solo Okada win!

Super No Vacancy
Jul 26, 2012

Agreed!

Gaz-L
Jan 28, 2009
The fact that Okada keeps winning both polls amuses me no end. :allears:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

NuclearPotato
Oct 27, 2011

I think at this point Okada has to actually try NOT to win at everything he does. The man has the Midas touch.

• Locked thread